Danger(chp 4)

Endless

 


I was on my fourth lap when I heard a shout of protest muffled by something, it caused a curiosity out of me, so I naturally jogged towards the sound in quiet footsteps. Then I saw a female getting dragged by three males to a black van without a license plate, rushing to the female in aid, I soundlessly snuck up to the attacker's back and hit a pressure point in the back of his neck causing him to faint momentarily, unfortunately, it did not go unnoticed by his teammates when his big bulky body hit the ground with a loud thud. 

"You bastard, what have you done to him!" A male that was quite fit yelled at me, he had a piercing in his lips which reflected light from the sidewalk light and spiked up hair with hints of dyed hair, Mr. Spiky I will call him, the second guy was even bulkier than the knocked out guy and was bald, revealing a tattoo of dragon in his head, Mr. Bald I will call him. 

"Hah? What are you saying!!! that is a question that I should be asking!!, what are you doing with that lady??" I asked 

" off, it's none of your business" mr. Bald said

"That may be so, but I can't let someone be kidnapped in front of my eyes" I replied calmly

"And what are you going to do, beat us? How old are you kid, face the reality, you aren't some superhero" Mr. Spiky scoffed as a group of 4 males emerged out of the van surrounding me. Without a change in my facial expression, I replied,

"Reality is for people who can't imagine" I said

"Hah! This kid must be a druggie!!!" One of the males surrounding me laughed. I smirked inwardly, having them underestimate me was an advantage, I could have the element of surprise and gain the upper hand easily

With a thud, two man closest to me dropped down, confusion erupted around the crowd and another one dropped down unconscious, then the reality hit the remaining three males, letting them able to counter my attacks, but I was going easy on them, just evading their attempts to land a hit on me, soon they all got tired and was panting heavily, some on their knees and some standing but leaning on the van for support.

"Umm, thank you for saving me" a voice that I recognized spoke up, I faced towards her and recognition erupted to both of us 

"Eunseok/seunseongnim?!!!!" We exclaimed pointing at each other

" I knew I recognized your voice!!!! What happened to my warning on not lingering after dark?!!!" She scolded me
"I'm the one who's supposed to be scolding you! You were almost kidnapped!!!" I yelled at her in return. 

We argued for few seconds until something sharp punctured the side of my neck, I brought my hand up to where it stung and looked up, meeting eyes with the driver with a tranquilizing gun pointed at my direction. 

"!!!" I cursed, as soon as I said that, my vision became blurry and I lost my sense of balance, making me stagger towards a source for balance which ended up as a van of the kidnappers, I heard muffled shouts of concern from afar and I lost my footing and fell inside of the van as I lost my consciousness, the last thing I saw from my blurry view was Ms. Kim being thrown beside me by two guys.

 

--------------

(A/N) I have warned about the short chapter :) and I have also warned about the colorful words!!! but anyways, the next chappie will be done soon!!!