Warning(chp 3)

Endless

Endless-Warning(chp 3)

(A/N)Spring break is here!!!!! I can update!!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!!\(>ㅁ<)\ /(>ㅁ<)/ /(>ㅁ<)\ /(>ㅁ<)/ /(>ㅁ<)\ /(>ㅁ<)/ 
 
-eunseok’s pov-
 
Even before I opened my eyes, I could sense zelo in my room trying to wake me up with a water spray. Before Zelo could even approach my bed I opened my eyes in flash and glared at him, making zelo yelp and run back out. I chuckled and got out of the bed, got dressed in my school uniform, locked my room and headed out to the dorm living room.  I was the last one out and everyone was already eating their breakfast while watching the news.
 
“Anything interesting going on in the world??” I asked
“Yeah, there has been many reports concerning missing people” youngguk replied
“hn” I replied, not really paying attention to what he said. Grabbing a buttered toast with orange juice, I walked towards the couch to sit down and relax. After I finished my toast and juice, I stood up and walked towards the door to leave. “See ya, I’m leaving” I said. Then I heard murmurs of what sounded like byes. I closed the door behind me then walked towards a place I always go to before school.

A warehouse that seemed abandoned stood before me;(like the one from One Shot), out of my necklace, I got out a key dangling from chain and unlocked the door. I could see the warehouse was as I left it the day before, the same table in the middle with a sofa by it, Indian carpet on the floor, and the walls with few cheap paintings on them.

I walked up to the corner of the warehouse, removed a small coffee table to the side, and lifted a corner of the rug to reveal locks embedded in the floor. Punching in 12 different digit numbers into three different locks, I lifted the rug attached to the trapdoor's surface and opened the door. I walked down the stairs leading to underground and opened another small door that revealed a quite spacious room with another two doors. The room was not that special except for the walls. One wall was decorated with wire fence hanging more than twenty different weapons, one opposite of that had mirror covering the entire wall. On the remaining two walls had multiple bullseye marks running on random spots leading up to the ceiling with two other doors leading to bathroom and storage room. There were wooden dummies posed for an attack scattered around in the room, giving a hostile impression on whoever walked in the basement. The best thing, the entire basement was soundproof.
I paid no heed for the other things and just headed for the center of the training room while taking off my upper attire and necktie leaving only the bandages wrapped around my chest, I began doing warmup exercises until I could feel my muscles grow sore and the pace of my breath grow faster. After I finished my ten minute warmup, I stood up and began practicing with the wooden dummies. I launched a kick to the solar plexus of the dummy, Then jumped back immediately and changed my stance, then by turning around I struck the side neck of the dummy causing the dummy's head to tilt to the side by the impact of the hit. Then I immediately kicked up to the dummy's chin letting the head fall free from its position and fly to the sky upwards and roll around when it fell to the ground. With ease, I picked the head up and set it back to the wooden dummy's neck and went to pick up a metal rod made of inconel 625 which is used in aerospace industry used for high strength fasteners (got it from yahoo) and started to practice around jumping and gliding through the air smoothly and jabbing and kicking while swinging the rod(like Tao's teaser vid), I turned jumping and ended the practice with a stab and a release of small breath I've been holding from time to time to increase accuracy. 

I put back the rod to the wall and walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower to erase the scent of sweat, then swiftly I put my uniform back on and exited the warehouse making sure all the locks have been properly secured.

I got to the class just before the bell rang which made me earn a look of disapproval from the teacher and a look of confusion from my friends.

"Didn't you leave earlier than us??" Jongup whispered

"Yeah, but I had to take the longer route because a black cat crossed my path" I replied(kakashi, anyone??), causing Jongup and few other students around me to look at me with an eyebrow raised

"It's true!!! Black cats are considered unlucky!!!" I half whispered and half exclaimed.

"Eunseok! I would really appreciate it if you didn't disturb the class, please sit properly and pay attention to the teacher" Ms. Kim politely said, this teacher was too nice... I can't be mean to her no matter what kind of mood I am in. I sighed and sat properly flashing a small smile of guilt at her

"Thank you, now class, I have an announcement to make, lately, if you guys have been paying attention to the news, which you should have been doing, there has been many reports concerning kidnapping and human trafficking, so I suggest all my lovely students to avoid staying out at late hours, okay?" She said with concern in her eyes

"Yes~" all students chorused

" now, open up your textbooks to page....." After that, I spaced out until the bell rang signaling the end of school

"Eunseok, Jongup and Zelo, I wish to talk to you, come to my office after you pack up." Ms. Kim said as the students went out in stampede, eager to get out of hell called school.

...

" you wished to see us?" I spoke for Zelo and Jongup at the teacher's office

"Yes, I wished to talk to you guys about the recent reports concerning kidnapping cases, as I said earlier, it would be wise to go to your houses early as possible, and since Zelo and Jongup are celebrities, I was hoping that you guys would hire a bodyguard or something for your safety. After all, there are insane people with ill intentions." 

"Thank you for your concern" Jongup said bowing slightly, "we will certainly talk to our manager hyung about that" 

"Good, now run along, you wouldn't want to stay after dark" she motioned for us to leave

"Ummm, sunsaengnim(teacher), why was I called out??? I'm not famous" I asked 

"Well, eunseok, I called you out because you always hang out with Jongup and Zelo, and you seemed to be spacing out in class again" she said with venom in her tone at the end of her sentence, I shivered in fright and gulped shamelessly 

"Ahahaha, well you see, I saw a bird that was blazing with fire flying over the mountains, and I was so captivated with its majesty I couldn't help but to miss your amazing lecture of sines and cosines" I said coming up with very lame excuse, and they all stared at me. Ms. Kim sighed and waved us away.

" make sure to take care of yourselves" 

"I could say the same to you, you are a woman sunsaengnim, not to be stereotypical, but women are the most targeted when it comes to these things, please be careful, take care of yourself, okay?" I said to her, taking everyone by surprise.

"Okay, I guess you are right, thank you for your concern" she smiled sweetly and excused us

Later that night, I changed into my jogging attire and headed out for the door until a hand blocked my way right to my face, I turned my head to the source of the arm and was met my Zelo's gaze down to me

"What?" I asked 

"we are supposed to stay in" Zelo said

"Ah, well a lap around the park won't hurt, right??" I said and swiftly I ducked under his arm and headed out ignoring protests of Zelo and shouts of the rest of B.A.P members warning me.


---------------


(A/N)Next chapter will be very short!!!