Escape(chp 7)

Endless

 

 

My blood, the red dripping liquid, so warm and vital. It was seeping through the wounds and out of my body with each slash of the whip, and so was the drug, I had much more control of my muscles and my mind became much more clear. The whip hurt but it is nothing I can't handle. I've been through far worse. 

Now that I was wide awake, I began coming up with a plan that could get us out of here. But the sound of the whip was bugging me and disrupting my concentration, and the pain didn't help either. Then, suddenly, the whipping stopped. And the man with the mask suddenly left this glass wall thingy, to who knows where. Around ten minutes later, the boss came inside along with his other minions and dragged along Ms. Kim. He then came up to me and ripped off my already shredded and bloodied shirt, revealing my upper torso on display for all to see. Some gasped and some became silent. Too silent. Then, a finger touched my right shoulder, tracing an image which I was too familiar with. 

"Let him....no, let her down and chain her up, then bring her to my office" the boss said

I came crashing down as soon as the chain that held me up released my bruised and bloodied wrists due to the metal constantly scraping my skin each time the whip hit me. My raw wrists were chained once again, but this time the shackles were longer, which allowed me much more freedom. Perfect. 

But the fact that they've discovered my scars and my past, the fact that they even know that logo, branded on to me makes me worry about bigger things. Not many know about it. This could lead into bigger things, I need to erase my trace of even being here.

We all reached the boss's room and he motioned us to sit down to the chair that was close to the windows. So we sat down, while two men, Mr. Bald and Mr. Clown guarded us on the both sides of the sofa. Before anyone could even blink, I took out the hidden dagger that was hidden on my thigh and shoe sole, and threw it to the boss' head with deadly accuracy, which it pierced through the man's forehead and into his brains. Without letting the boss' man react, I took out the wires from my necklace and beheaded Mr. Clown near Ms Kim, causing his head roll right in front of Ms. Kim, which I covered her eyes with my bloodied clothes in just barely enough time so that she won't be able to see what I did. Then the Mr. Bald lashed out to me with his fist, crying out his battle cry.
I sighed, 'way to make it obvious'. By flipping backwards, I kicked the man's chin, causing a sickening snap of his neck bones breaking be heard. During the process, kicking the back of the Mr. Leader's head who headed to me with a metal pole on his hand.

Four men down, two to go.

I snatched up the metal pole of the fainted man and swung it over my head and my torso, distracting the men's concentration and not letting them know when I will strike or how I will strike. One man, which I remembered as Mr. Spikey, rushed towards me, so I snuck under his arm and appeared behind him, hitting his head along the way. Then I threw the rod away, and with the shackles bound to my wrist, I wrapped the chains bound to my wrists to the remaining man's neck and choked him with it, soon, the man stopped resisting and fell to the ground. Once I was done, I approached Ms. Kim, and gently removed my bloody shirt away from her teary eyes.

"E....Eunseok..."she cried

 I hugged her, and comforted her while analyzing what my next move will be. Soon a clamor of around a dozen men came outside the door, I took off one of the unconscious man's jacket and put it on, then with the metal rod, I hit the window, shattering it to millions of pieces. Just as the men burst opened the door, I held Ms. Kim bridal style and jumped out the window backwards to prevent Ms. Kim getting injured, scraping my back, arms and legs in the process. The floor I was in, was third floor of the warehouse, but there was piles of empty boxes which cushioned our fall by a bit. As soon as my feet reached the ground I rolled over while protecting ms Kim's head with my hand which scraped my wrist badly and my back's injury even got worse. Gritting my teeth, I tsked and got up with Ms. Kim, then we began to run as fast as we can, my vision was becoming blurry again with the blood loss, now my back poured out my red liquid like it was raining and was dropping to the ground. It was around one o'clock, by looking at the location of the sun. I doubted these men will come after us in broad daylight, so we began slowing down as we reached the park we were kidnapped at. 

Ms. Kim, out of breath. She said "come to my house, I'll lend you my clothes and tend your injuries" 

At that, I widened my eyes. I thought that she would've at least be shaken up too much to talk, or demand for answers or scream at me that I was a murderer. This reaction from her, I could never expect. I was too stunned to answer, so I just froze up. Sighing, Ms. Kim gently grabbed my chained wrists and led me to her house using back alleys to avoid attention. As soon as we got to her house, she set me down at her couch, and peeled the jacket off me which stuck to my skin due to the blood. Then she got a bucket of clean water and few rags and started to wash off my blood, by the time she was done, my back revealed the fresh injuries I got with few other old scars, including the brand I got when I was young

"I'm going to pout alcohol now" she warned, then as soon as the cool alcohol came in contact with my wounds, I gritted my teeth and let out a groan
"I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to hurt you!!" She yelped it out
"It's okay, I'm fine" I reassured her through my greeted teeth. After cleansing my wounds, she wrapped them up with bandages with clumsy hands, and totally mummified me which made me chuckle. 
"I'll do the bandaging" I said, then Ms. Kim blushed red and turned away
"I'll go prepare something to eat then" I chuckled at her blushing face and began bandaging my upper torso with fluid motions and finished it within a minute. After that, i tended my other minor wounds and threw away the bloody water from the bucket and washed the blood off the rags. 

"Food's ready, come eat" Ms. Kim said, motioning me to come near her. I perked up at the sound of food and went towards her. She sat me down to a chair with nice fluffy omelet with some fried rice on the side. 
"Thanks for the meal!!" I said and dug in immediately, causing Ms. Kim to smile at my childish behavior
"This is yummy!!!" I exclaimed
"The only thing I made was the omelet, I bought fried rice from a market" she said. I smiled at her gratefully and finished my meal within minutes. Satisfied, I began doing the dishes but was interrupted by Ms. Kim 
"You, bed, me, work, if you are injured, act like one!" She sternly said letting no room for argument. I obeyed her and followed her to her bedroom. She got me a huge t- and a pair of sweatpants and tucked me in to the bed. I inwardly smiled at the thought that she was acting like a mother, but let out no emotion outwardly. 
"Sleep, I'll wake you up whenever I want to" she said before closing the door and turning the lights off. I stared at the door, wondering why she still hasn't asked me about my scars. I was getting kind of worried that she might explode from pressure. That night, I never slept, instead, I got up, borrowed a black t shirt from her, and went out to the living room, finding Ms. Kim sleeping on the kitchen table with few band-aids here and there, so I carried her to her bed and tucked her in, the same way she did to me, I kissed her forehead and went out the door. Heading for the warehouse again.


--------------

(A/N) how was it ya'll?? Please comment to say how my writing style is!!! Criticize me!!! I want to improve my writing style!!! Thank you for reading and don't forget to subscribe!!!