Big get-together

Harmonizing Voices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I did it!! Before a month has passed - applaus for me! The next update most definitely will be faster, maybe even Sunday/Monday but it depends not only on me xD I have a surprise for you guys and it's worthy the wait - I promise! But for now you can have another fluffy woogyu, yadong & myungyeol get-together chapter.
If anyone didn't know why I was gone again for so long: my grandpa died, my mom was in the hospital too x.x so a lot of happened and then I went to OGS London to get my mind of everything (thanks to Jingyo <3). I won't spam about the concert here, I did it in my fanaccount! I'm still a bit sick though, but I did my best for you guys!
So just thank you everyone for waiting patiently and staying with me & this story for so long <3 see you below~
 

 

 

[Woohyun centric]



It would not be right to say that Woohyun was just frustrated. Above all he was happy and more than satisfied. The frustration was only a small child compared to all the happiness he was feeling. He was proud of Sunggyu because the other was steadily improving and overcoming his fears. Woohyun still wasn’t used to hearing his voice though. It still felt like magic every time Sunggyu spoke, though the younger man wished that he would start singing again though. It was not satisfying at all to only hear the old recordings, but Woohyun knew better than to push the elder into doing something he didn’t like. Of course Sunggyu liked singing and music like no other - Woohyun knew that much - and that was probably the reason why he was afraid to sing. Since Woohyun was a singer as well, he could comprehend what kind of thoughts Sunggyu probably had. He would probably have the same insecurities if he were in his place.

Woohyun didn’t have to work on the weekend, so he planned to spend his time with Sunggyu like always, but he didn’t expect a certain Jang Dongwoo to hinder his plans last minute. The morning of this fateful Saturday started absolutely normal. There was not even a hint of a cloud in the sky, although they were in the middle of fall and it was a pretty harsh fall for Woohyun’s standard. He stretched his limbs with a smile on his lips before he got out of bed. With tired steps he left his bedroom and walked towards the bathroom.

“Good morning, Woohyun-hyung!” Came a cheerful voice from the direction of the living room and Woohyun prayed that Lee Sungyeol wouldn’t jump on him in the next moment. The boy was always way too energetic in the morning.

“Morning.” Woohyun mumbled back and closed the bathroom door behind his back. He didn’t forget to lock the door, because Sungyeol had no problem with barging in while someone was taking a dump or a shower. Once he even interrupted the older man’s morning shower – Woohyun had been in the middle of caring for the not so little tree between his legs – just to tell him that blanket he was using had exactly 73 blue dots.

He left the bathroom again after he was done with everything. Woohyun had already changed his clothes and styled his hair for the upcoming date with Sunggyu. He wanted to look good for the other, especially since Sunggyu seemed to be getting more beautiful with each day, though the older would hit his arm every time he said it out loud. His boyfriend thought he was simply being greasy, but Woohyun meant it. He was getting anxious that someone might steal his gorgeous hamster away. Sunggyu was getting more confident and independent with each week, what if he left Woohyun some day because he was no longer needed? No! He would never do that! Don’t falter, Namu!

“Why are you standing in the middle of the corridor with a creepy smile on your face?” Myungsoo’s voice interrupted his inner speech.

Woohyun snorted. “It’s not creepy! It’s lovingly! You should learn from me and give Sungyeol such a smile from time to time.”

His younger brother rolled his eyes and walked past him into the bathroom. “No thanks, but I respect Sunggyu-hyung for not running away from you. How can he handle your creepy behavior for more than a minute?”

Woohyun pouted and walked away. “You used to like me too…”

He went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and the boys. Sungyeol gave him a cheerful wave when he walked through the living room. “Hyung! Hyung!”

“What’s wrong?” He asked the hyperactive choding, who only chuckled in reply.

“Nothing!”

Gyu-hyung, save me! Woohyun threw his arms in the air and stumbled into the kitchen. Maybe Sungyeol will calm down when he has some food in his stomach.


Sungyeol did not calm down, not even after his 7th pancake. Woohyun was starting to wonder where he was hiding all the food in his flat stomach. The boy was tall and slim, but he could eat like no other. Compared to him, Woohyun and Myungsoo seemed like people with eating disorders.

“Woohyun-hyung, is the fluffy hyung coming again today? Will he play with us?” Sungyeol asked him with shining eyes.

Woohyun sighed. “Why don’t you play with Myungsoo instead? You could…do your math homework or something.”

The younger male frowned. “That’s too boring. I want to play with Sunggyu-hyung!”

Myungsoo smirked. “Right, we should all play together. I’m sure Sunggyu-hyung would love to do something else than just sit around and cuddle with you all day. You’re so uncreative, hyung!”

Woohyun stared at his younger brother. Are you planning on making my life harder, Soo? Don’t rob me of our precious time together!

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Woohyun got up from his seat with a bright smile. There was no way that he would let someone ruin his time alone with Sunggyu! Today would only be him and-

“Woohyun!” A wide smile.

“Hello, wuss.” A judging stare.

Woohyun stared at Dongwoo and Howon with wide eyes. “What-“

“Sorry…” A smaller voice came from behind them and Sunggyu pushed Dongwoo aside. “They turned up at my front door this morning and Dongwoo wouldn’t give up.”

He saw his dream of a peaceful day together with Sunggyu slowly shatter in his mind. He was about to ask why today of all times Sunggyu’s friends had to disturb them, but Dongwoo beat him to it. The dinosaur shoved tickets into his face.

“Tada! Amazing, huh?”

Woohyun frowned and glanced at Sunggyu, who gave him a small smile in return. He looked at the tickets and gasped. “Those are…tickets for Lotte World!”

Dongwoo nodded proudly. “Yes!! Isn’t it totally amazing?”

“How did you get so many? They are frigging expensive!”

“He won a lottery and got them for free.” Sunggyu replied instead of his friend and the dinosaur puffed his cheeks.

“Hyung, didn’t we agree on telling him that a nice fairy visited me last night and left them under my pillow?”

“A FAIRY?” A scream came from behind and Woohyun cursed silently. He was already starting to get a headache and the day had not even really begun yet. Sungyeol shoved him aside. “WHAT KIND OF FAIRY?”

Woohyun groaned. “Fairies don’t exist! Get back inside! On another thought, everyone please come inside. I don’t want my neighbors to think that crazy people live here.”

Sunggyu and Howon helped him to get the two chattering kids inside the apartment. Woohyun shared a worried glance with his boyfriend. He grabbed his arm softly and held Sunggyu back, while Howon took care of the kids.

“Gyu…”

The other man smiled sadly. “I know…I couldn’t tell him no. He wants to go so badly…”

Woohyun smiled suddenly. “It’s okay, hyung.”

He put his arms around the waist of the older and pulled him closer.  “We couldn’t even properly greet each other because of those loud idiots. I get grumpy when I don’t get my ‘hello’ kiss from you!”

Sunggyu smiled at his words – the most beautiful thing in the world for Woohyun, after his singing that is – and pressed a soft kiss onto his lips. Woohyun loved kisses like this the most, the ones that Sunggyu initiated. The younger quickly forgot the other guys in his apartment and cupped Sunggyu’s face to kiss him again. They ended up with Sunggyu’s back against the wall and his hands clenched into the fabric of Woohyun’s sweater.

Someone cleared his throat behind Woohyun. The black-haired man rolled his eyes and slowly separated his lips from Sunggyu’s. “What?”

Howon snorted. “Would it hurt you to help me for a mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter