Like A Dream

Harmonizing Voices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again, chingus! It's been a while :3 Sorry for the long wait btw<3 I hope you still like the sequel as much as BtS (if not - hey, that's why I'm writing it seperately!)
So, this marks the start of the sequel, but I don't know when the next update will be. I will be gone from Tuesday to Sunday next week. Maybe I will have time to write stuff on my laptop, but I don't think so ;A; (if anyone is wondering, I'll be on a book-fair as staff from my university!)

And seriously, don't upvote before you even read it xD! I'm going to get depressions for my next one-shot when I compare it lol.

Lots of love to my subscribers (you know how much I love my A/N's you, haha) <3

Warning: fluff, grease and potential trolling ahead. Prepare to puke rainbows.
 

 

[Woohyun centric]

 


“No.” The voice whispered into his ear.

Woohyun’s heart dropped and he looked at Sunggyu with a defeated expression. He knew that it had been a stupid idea – too spontaneous, too uncertain. Nevertheless Sunggyu’s answer hurt him a lot. The younger man sighed.

“Why? I mean…is it me? Or the time? The place?” He whined.

The brown-haired man smiled slightly and patted his head. “I’m sorry, Woohyun. Actually, I have to tell you something.”

Woohyun blinked and stood up. Sunggyu seemed serious all of a sudden, so it couldn’t be anything could. He mentally prepared himself for the worst, though Woohyun had no idea what the worst actually was.

“Actually, I’ve met another man. I’m sorry, Woohyun, but I love him more than you. Let’s break up.” Sunggyu said and turned away, but the black-haired man grabbed his wrist immediately and pulled him back.

“Wait! What? B-But you said that I have you! When did you even meet? What has he that I don’t?” Woohyun whined, heartbroken and close to tears.

The older smirked and pushed him off with enough strength to make him fall to the ground. “First off, he is not clingy like you and second off, he doesn’t do any stupid aegyo! And he’s filthy rich by the way. He can buy me anything I need. Oh, there he is! _________ !”

Woohyun turned his head with teary eyes and was blinded by something very bright, but when his sight cleared he could see a pink unicorn heading in their direction. A damn pink unicorn. With a person on its back. Unicorns don’t even exist! Woohyun couldn’t recognize the face of the rider because everything around the – damn pink – unicorn was just way too bright, but it was a man and definitely a beautiful man with golden hair and fair skin. What? This isn’t a fairy tale!

He looked back to Sunggyu, who got on the back of the unicorn and put his hands around the waist of his mysterious prince. Woohyun gasped. “No, Gyu-hyung! You can’t leave me for him! Is it because of the damn unicorn? I can find you one!”

“Woohyun!”

The black-haired man turned his around in surprise, but the voice seemed to come from somewhere else. He was pretty sure that he knew the voice from somewhere, but his memory seemed kind of blurry. Woohyun suddenly noticed that the unicorn was moving away from him with his Sunggyu and he started to chase after it.

“No! You can’t take him! Gyu-hyung!!!”

“Okay, that’s it! Let’s do this the hard way!”

Woohyun wondered why he was suddenly hearing voices in his head and why the hell he was chasing after a unicorn and why were there no cars or people around and why didn’t he notice the most suspicious thing first?

Sunggyu doesn’t talk that much.



Woohyun snapped awake when a mass of water hit him in the face. The black-haired man gasped and blinked. He wiped his eyes and pushed the hair out of his face.

“Finally, that imbecile is awake! I told you this would work. Idiots only learn through pain.” The voice from before said and Woohyun raised his gaze.

“Howon?”

The younger man folded his arms and glared at him. “Happy to see me right after waking up? Aw, how nice of you. Now get out of my damn bathtub!”

Bathtub? Woohyun blinked and looked down. He really was lying in a bathtub and only now he noticed how much his back and neck hurt from that. “W-Why am I…?”

He jumped up suddenly and cringed because of the sudden pain in his legs. Dongwoo was fast enough to catch him and he helped him out of the tub. Woohyun grabbed the dinosaur with wide eyes. “Where is Sunggyu-hyung? Did the unicorn prince kidnap him?”

“He’s still talking nonsense. Maybe he hit his head too hard – well, not like there was much to save anyway.” Howon commented with a smirk and Woohyun narrowed his eyes at the younger.

Dongwoo only smiled widely at Woohyun. “Hyung was worried sick you now. You can’t just faint like that from one moment to the next! He fell asleep on the couch, but we should probably tell him that you woke up.”

The black-haired man rubbed the back of his head because the pain was the worst there. “What even happened? I dreamt really crazy stuff and now I don’t know what really happened anymore…”

“Yeah, we noticed that. Did you know that you sleep talk? Like…a lot?”

“Hobear! Be nice!” Dongwoo scolded his boyfriend and the younger scoffed. “Maybe you should ask Sunggyu-hyung. He didn’t really tell us anything.”

The blonde man giggled and Woohyun looked at his expression in shock. “YOU KNOW!”

Dongwoo nodded and jumped around full of energy. Howon immediately stepped closer in a try to calm him down, but it seemed impossible. It was like trying to get closer to a tornado without getting hit. “Yes! I know!”

The older man suddenly hugged him and Woohyun could feel all the air leaving his lungs. He never knew that Dongwoo had so much strength in him. “I…can’t…breathe…”

The arms around his body were gone as sudden as they had appeared and Woohyun gave a thankful glance to Howon, who was keeping Dongwoo from strangulating him. “The fact that we know is probably the only reason why you are still alive - if you ask me.”

“We were so shocked when Sunggyu-hyung called us! We thought something had happened to him, but usually he would only write us a text! But then he asked us for help! He said that you fainted with cute, little so-“ Something suddenly hit Dongwoo in the face with deadly precision and silenced the dinosaur.

Only when it dropped to the ground, Woohyun could recognize it as a notebook. A wave of relief hit him when he found Sunggyu standing in the doorway. Woohyun immediately jumped on him and hugged him tight. “Hyung! You didn’t leave me!”

He felt Sunggyu struggle to break free from the hug, but Woohyun didn’t budge. The black-haired man almost broke out into tears because he was too happy that he hadn’t lost the other. “Namu.”

Woohyun let out a sigh when he heard his nickname and finally loosened his arms a bit. Dongwoo squealed loudly behind him. “Aww, did you hear that, Hobear? Where is my camera? We need to film this! It’s like a baby’s first words! We have to record everything for later!”

Sunggyu seemed not too pleased with that thought. His face looked rather dark in general. The older glanced at him and then grabbed his hands to pull him away. Woohyun followed him quickly because he was sure that Sunggyu was trying to get away from his two friends – especially the overly excited Dongwoo. They went into the bedroom of the couple and the brown-haired man locked the door behind them.

Woohyun thought that the bedroom was kind of an awkward place to be with just the two of them and Sunggyu could probably read that from his face. He smiled at the light blush on Sunggyu’s cheeks. ‘It’s the only room with a lock.’

The brown-haired man looked at him with a serious expression. ‘I was worried. You shouldn’t scare me like that. I thought you might be…’

He saw tears glisten in Sunggyu’s eyes and Woohyun pulled him closer again. Woohyun his back while Sunggyu rested his head against his shoulder. He couldn’t suppress a grin when the elder hugged him back. “I’m sorry, Gyu-hyung.”

Sunggyu hummed quietly. Woohyun his lips. “So, I bet it sounds weird but what happened before I…uhm…fainted?”

The older male raised his head again to look at him. Sunggyu seemed to be disappointed. He freed his hands and Woohyun felt a little sad that he didn’t speak, but the elder probably had his reasons. ‘You don’t remember? You fainted in front of the shop.’

He cursed silently. Oh god, does that mean that I’ve missed his answer? Or did he really say ‘no’? Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter