Chapter 8 – Engagement

Bad Boy and Bad Girl in a Marriage Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

I hate the fact that this bastard –Myungsoo- gave me kinda new experience to the place like this. Yeah, it really gave me new feeling that I’ve never felt before. Actually, I really really lacked of society that visiting a place like orphanage was never been in my mind. Well, no matter how jerk he was, still I was grateful. And meeting cutie Sarang was so amazing.

But...

What?

No way I would say that to that doucebag.

My ego was too strong to even say thanks to him. It hurts my pride so much.

We back to the hotel in afternoon. And I was greeted by bunch of staff wearing black suit. They instantly dragged me to the part of the hotel that I’ve never thought it’d be existed. It was all white with huge closet in it. Some of them began to pick a clothes and accessories. While the rest began to fix me.

“We are sorry, Young Mistress... We have to be quick because the party started in three hours,” said one of the staff who’s doing my hair.

I nodded. “That’s okay. Just do it.”

And it felt so fast. They’re really an expert. I usually would be complain if something didn’t suit in me but I really liked their fashion sense. They dressed me simple but elegant Versace pastel dress. And they let my hair loose yet so graceful. Nice make up too, not too much but still adorable. Every single thing about me right now was perfect. Me liked it.

I am totally a princess for tonight.

But...

What?
What the heck! It never crossed in my mind to think that jerk was the prince. Puh-lease. Huge NO!

But actually, I little bit curious what he looked like. He must be wearing nice sweet and cool hairdo, right?

But still. I wasn’t going to like him or... love him. Remember our big deal, right? No way I would give up my feeling to jerk like him. Now, the most important thing was saving our Jung Company by agreeing this jerk game.

Now way I’d fall in love with the Jerk, Kim Myungsoo.

 

L’s POV

I really couldn’t help to see my reflection in the mirror.

Oh, .

You’re really a perfection, Kim Myungsoo.

No wonder that the most of women population in South Korea had such a big crush on you as well. You’re totally a demigod. No way if someone could reject your handsome, cool and tall figure. She must be an idiot.

Oh well...

My  brilliant brain shouldn’t have to forget that there’s only one idiot woman in South Korea. And that was really really really my bad luck to have that idiot to be my fiancee.

That idiot witch, Krystal Jung.

Anyways, I wonder what was she doing now. Maybe, she spent most of her time to scold the poor make up artist... or just pouted all day long... or mocked everybody with her skillful sharp words.

I didn’t see her big head since we arrived here. They dragged me here so that I felt like being isolated. So, all that I did was sleeping, then suddenly wake up as a Prince.

“Excuse me, Young Master. Do you mind if I bring you to the Young Mistress? You must be want to see her,” said the staff.

“Sure,”

Then she brought me to the next room which was full of dress and thousand girl stuff that made my eyes hurt. And there she was... standing in front of mirror while playing her gown like a kid.

Soon, the staff left us alone. But, she still didn’t recognize my existence, still drowning in her stupid imagination. Yeah, she must be really an idiot.

“Ahem,” I cleared my throat. She instantly jumped in shock, then turned to see me.

Well, this idiot is...

Beautiful.

, what the heck wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter