Chapter 6 - Warmth

Bad Boy and Bad Girl in a Marriage Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Midnight. Jeju.

           

-Krystal’s POV-

I couldn’t sleep tonight.

This was crazy.

Really.

...

...

...

Why did that crazy Kim Myungsoo keep appearing in my freaking head?!!

No... It’s not about what he just did to me on that press conference. But it’s about ALL the crazy thing he did to me.

I really have no idea what Myungsoo actually wanted from me.

He’s mean. Totally.

First, he dragged me to his stupid ‘love game’. He asked to act like a couple but the one who falls in love first is gonna be the loser. He called me ‘babe’, he texted me, he called me, he hugged me and even kissed me... that easily. Although it all may be the tiny part of his strategy to make me fall for him, those little thing made my feeling messed up sometimes. I had to make sure that I couldn’t fall for him. At all.

All I had to think right now was returning JC’s stock and quitting his stupid love game. And the only way to quit his game was... winning this ... not to fall in love with the stupid jerk, Kim Myungsoo.

I wouldn’t give up that easily. I wouldn’t fall to Myungsoo like his ton of fans. He received a lot of love already, I hella don’t care about him. Because I’m gonna dump him, someday.

I was definitely a bad girl, aren’t I?

But this bad girl is totally under control of that bad boy. What could I do if my family need his’? He could do anything to me, right?

I was trying hard to close my eyes when suddenly I heard ‘poop’ sound from my phone. There was chat from my kakao talk. I quickly grabbed my phone.

 

L Kim: hey, sleepyhead! are you sleeping?

 

I hissed annoyed. And quickly typed an answer.

 

Krystal Jung: yes, i am.

 

Soon there was ‘poop’ sound again.

 

L Kim: ooh, am I talking to sleep talker? haha it sounds fun. hm btw, I wonder...which lingerie you wear now. aah i remember sth! u know what? wearing bra when you sleep isn’t good for health. it’s better you shouldn’t wear anything when sleeping ;)

 

. There again. He started to ual harrass me!! Tck! That bastard... I really wanted to rip his dirty mouth!!!

 

Krystal Jung: i’m not a woman you can abuse, royal .

 

L Kim: really? u owe me a lot, miss... don’t you remember that I saved u from holy press conference this afternoon?

 

I rolled my eyes. I already knew that all he did to me in press conference wasn’t 100% sincerity but that was 100% reason for blackmail-ing me. I was about to throw my phone away when I heard ‘poop’ again.

 

L Kim: haha... pissed off already? just wanna remind u that the whole world know that we’re gonna get married SOON. u shouldn’t ignore your husband-to-be’s chat, babe ;)

 

Aissshh! . . . 

My head suddenly dizzy. His ability for making people pissed off EASILY was no joke. I wonder what Kim Ok Soo’s method to raise this child, he’s totally reincarnation of the devil. Then I was an angel, and I’d send him to bloody hell. Soon.

I managed to take off my phone’s batery so that devil couldn’t blackmail me. Especially, harrassed me with his darn ert thingy. I sighed for a moment then took the blanket to cover my body.

But suddenly I heard ‘click’ sound of my room and the sudden lights on. Who the hell is that? Ooh... Ooh... My chest pounding! The gangster just entered my room and I had to be kidnapped. What should I do. What should I do.

I burried my body under the bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter