Chapter 3 -1st Date

Bad Boy and Bad Girl in a Marriage Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                            ~~Annyeong^^! Welcome to L KIM unofficially fansite. Always love and support L! Hwaiting!!~~                 

 

Posted by Lyeoja

HOT NEWS!!! L KIM CAUGHT KISSING IN A SCHOOL PARK!!

 

Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygod.

I really couldn’t believe that... My prince... L Kim was kissing a girl in a school park!

And that was the hottest kissing scene I’ve ever seen.

Ohmygod...

Really...

Heart breaking.

So, that lucky girl was Krystal Jung. The girl who called our prince impolitely in the school intercom.  I wonder who is she actually. But I’m gonna look some information about her SOON. Just wait guys!

 

 

Comment:

CutieMin         : I saw that photo! Really hot~

SooMinAh        : That Krystal Jung is transfered student from LA. She’s gonna give bad influence to our prince. We’ve to do something!!

Lwifey            : *heart attack* *can’t speak* *breathless*

HyoSupportL    : I’m gonna ship this couple! They look good togheter :]

HateKrysJung    : But... I’m gonna burry her alive first..

See 190 comments.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

meanwhile on twitter....

 

@LkimIsMyHusband:

OMG. L JUST KISSED A GIRL FRONTALY IN A SCHOOL PARK. OH...MY...GOD... *die* pic.twitter.com/omgLkissedgirl12233id

 

Interactions:

@LoveL1234:

@LkimIsMyHusband: What the heck! You must be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

 

@BaekYoonMi:

@LkimIsMyHusband: *speechless* anyone...wanna...join...me...on...a...suicide...party?

 

@WatashiwaLWife:

@LkimIsMyHusband: STOP THAT FREAKING PHOTOSHOP, MY HUSBAND NEVER CHEAT ON ME

 

@SeoHyonAh:

@LkimIsMyHusband @WatashiwaLWife shut up. Just let L happy with his new girlfriend.

 

see other 203 replies.

 

Besides... In a other side of the school... Where the Kingkas gathered.

Sunggyu widened his eyes as he kept staring at his iPad. This stuff never been so interesting for him but this time’s such a treasure as L and Krystal’s kiss scene photo was there.

He gulped while zoomed in that picture. “This is soooooo ing hot. Next time, you must be making some make out scene with her and I’ll be the first person who buy your p*rn dvd,” said him.

L  stared at him annoyed. “Yaaa! Shut your dirty mouth up!!”

“Waaa... Watch out! L’s hand’s was playing around under her skirt!” yelled Hoya. “Yaaa... This is school, bro... You shouldn’t do this scene at this creepy place.”

“Who’s this girl actually? Fangirl? Random girl? Your new girl? Was she the one who called you in that intercom?” asked Woohyun.

L’s just messed her hair with his finger roughly. The game just he started was being like this suddenly. He sighed. No, it just the begining.

“That girl is... my future wife and next week she’ll be my fiancee,” said him.

So the Kingkas eyes widened in surprise. They got to be shocked as well. “REAALYYY?” asked them togheter.

L just nodded. “Yeah,”

“Why so sudden?”

“I don’t know. It just setted to be like this.”

 

 

 

Krystal wiped her lips harshly. How could that freaking Kim Myungsoo kissed her that passionate. Not that she disliked it, but she completely regret what she just did. Because... She responded his kiss.

She should be playing hard-to-get.

She should slapped him hard.

She should cut off his ball.

And this things got her really in frustrated on high level.

“Damn... You... Kim Myungsoo...,” muttered her as she wiped her lips once again with water that blow from the sink.

She’s been arriving in her apartement for two hours. And she spent the whole time in the bathroom. Wiping her lips. While shouting, yelling and cursing one person. And that person got to be L Kim, her future husband.

Her sister’s back to LA right after she registered Krystal to her new school because she had to do some company stuff.

So... Krystal was alone at her new apartment until her phone rang.

Unknown number is calling.

“Who’s there?” asked Krystal coldly.

“You’re always that cold, huh?” asked someone there. Boy voice. As soon as she heard the voice, she complety knew that he was...

“HOW DID YOU GET MY FREAKING NUMBER?!!!” yelled her.

“Calm down baby... You shouldn’t act like a brat to your future husband,” said him sweetly. But she could hear a gigg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter