Chapter 1 - Beginning

Bad Boy and Bad Girl in a Marriage Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So let me start this story at this very popular high school in the whole of South Korea. It’s Seoul International High School. A very quality school with a high facilities on it. Raise such a incredible junior scientists that soon-to-have a nobel prize, a great young entrepreneur that soon-to-have a world company, a profesional artists that soon to-get-a grammy and all!

Okay. I mean only some of students had that ‘SIHS standart’. But the rest of them were just rich-spoiled-lazy student that soon-to-be CEO at their family company.

Talking about rich-spoiled-poohead students... Here I have a group of boys who’re really fulfill it. Not only rich, spoiled, and poohead but they also hot as hell at the same time. Every girl started to fangirling when they saw them pass in front of them. Everybody’s talking about them. Everybody liked their fanpage. The boys are the Kingka of the school.

So here they are...

Walking confidently pass along corridor of the class, with branded stuffs that hung in their body, and storm of charisma that spread accross the school. As usual, fangirls gathering to see them, some of them only peeked from their class’ window and some of them obviously took of the Kingkas pictures.

L sighed annoyed. He had to be disturbed with those fangirls’ common activity. He never liked their fully admirable to him.

Sungyeol glanced at L secretly, he knew that. L would just sigh-ing when he disliked sth. So, he smiled at those fangirls and said, “Do you guys free tonight?”

And scream bursted.

He smiled again. “I’ll be waiting you in club at 11 pm. If only you stop taking our picture.”

 

At the same time...In another side of Seoul International High School.

           

“Unni!! I’d rather go home and watch gossip girl than studying at this creepy school! Is there anything better than this haunted brick building? Oh my God... It feels like reincarnation when I’m wearing this freaking uniform. Oh! Look at them! They’re wearing the same thing as I wear... This is really ....,”

Jessica shut her sister’s mouth with her palm roughly. It made her little Krystal jumped shock with her sudden reaction. “Shut up or I’ll let you die with my own hands,” whispered her.

Krystal only rolled her eyes annoyed. But suddenly she bite her older sister’s palm harshly. So it made Jessica jumped pain.

Krystal smirked. “As usual, your threatened never works to Krystal Jung.”

Jessica sighed after relaxing her bited palm for a moment. She followed Krystal who was walking peevishly right in front of her. She obviously know that her little Krys would act like a brat when she forced to leave her ‘comfort zone’ in L.A and move to Seoul.

“My dear Krystal... Can you please stop it now? I want to talk to you for a while,” said Jessica calmly.

“Those very professional lame speech again, huh?” said Krystal sarcasticaly.

Yeah, actually... From the deepest of her heart... Jessica’s getting sick of this . She knew that Krystal ten thousand times also getting sick of this. It’s all about their father game, almost-bankrupt company and marriage arrangement. And it cause made them leave their paradise L.A and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter