Chapter 9 - Someone that she used to know

Bad Boy and Bad Girl in a Marriage Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As predicted, the engagement party of two chaebols became a hit topic in the whole South Korea. Newspapers, radios, and even almost every TV station were mentioning L and Krystal. And even the people gave them a nickname ‘national young couple’. Yeah, both of them became more popular day by day.

Still, they had to go back to their ordinary life. That’s school. They were students anyway. Moreover, they’re in the last year and they had to focus on studying.

So, L was going back to his beyond luxury mansion. So was Krystal to her apartment. They were extremely exhausted as they immediately going to Seoul after the party because they had to go to school on the following day.

This was heavy morning for Krystal as she couldn’t even open her eyes because she was reaaaaaally sleepy. She felt like skipping class until unexpected someone entered her room. Brutally.

“Yah! Wake up, sleepyhead! What time is it? Do you think of skipping class?”

And that’s L.

Again.

Krystal couldn’t barely open her eyes as she just covered whole of her body with the blanket.

L sighed. “Aisshhh… Are you trying to be stupid person?”

“… and dumb?”

….

L sighed heavily as he approached her and put off her blanket roughly. But Krystal just curled up her body, still in her deep sleep. She seems not really attached by L’s existence at all.

L pressed his lips, he bored. No way he left her, because his father told him to pick her so they could go to school together. And he was 100% sure that some of the staffs following him so they would report to his father everything.

Suddenly an idea pooped in his head. He smirked as he approached her, lied down next to her and took his phone out of his pocket. Then, he his face to her face… so close. And snapped a picture of them.

And he uploaded its picture to his personal instagram account.

With a caption:

“seems incredibly tired of last night. kekeke”

BAHAHAHA.

He pressed his lips so hard, tried his best not to laugh because of his usual dirty thought.

But he got a little bit shock when he saw Krystal slowly opened her eyes.

And he surprisingly pushed her until she fell down from her bed.

….

“AWWW!!”

 

 

 

And there’s a girl who pouted her lips for the last 30 minutes. She put sunglasses. It’s not that she wanted to look more stylish in her uniform but she got little brushed in the side of her left eye.

She pissed off.

And let us standing ovation for the one and only accused, that’s no one else but L Kim.

She got really mad at him for leaving scars in her beautiful eyes for the unknown reason. All that she knew, she got up feeling pain in her head, scars in the side of her eyes and then she knew that she got kicked by her beloved fiancé. What a lovely morning.

That’s why she kept shut and didn’t answer his annoying questions like ‘are you okay?’ and ‘hey do you forget how to speak?’ and ‘oh please stop pout your lips like I can tie it up’ at ALL.

Thanks to Krystal for bringing excruciating mood in the L’s brand new Lamborghini.

By the time they arrived in school, Krystal quickly got off his car and left L behind. She felt like mad at him forever. Yeah, he’s a unforgivable mistake.

“Yah yah!” shouted him.

He quickly locked his car and chased after her but they ended up being attention to the whole students.

Oh .

No way he’d catch her. Because every pair of eyes was watching on them.

 

 

L was getting bored as hell. History class was the reason that made him skipping class. Well, actually that wasn’t the main reason. The other reason was there’s no Krystal Jung in the class. After she mad at him this morning, she was gone and he wasn’t see her yet.

At the end, L and the rest Infinite boys –except Sungyeol who didn’t want to skip class- settled in their usual basecamp, an empty class that no one would be brave enough to enter the class expect them. They had decorated the class as comfortable as they wanted, they put a sofa, and xbox. Then, a large billiard set in the center of the room. They also put a locker so they could change their uniform every time they wanted to skip the school.

“Am I dying now?” Sungjong murmured. He rest his head on Woohyun’s shoulder who was busy playing xbox with Sunggyu.

Woohyun immediately feel burdened as he moved his shoulder harshly so Sungjong couldn’t rest his head on him. “Yaah. I’m not gay! Move your head ppali!”

“Aaah my head burning. Mathematic exam just killed me, I feel like I’m in a reincarnation. Am I same Sungjong?”

Hoya bitted his ramyun as he replied Sungjong. “Same on me. I didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter