Chapter 10 - Jelly Myungie

Bad Boy and Bad Girl in a Marriage Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal’s POV

.

Oh… .

Damn it.

“Why the hell you come here?!!!!!!” I shouted to this bastard as well as we arrived at school’s rooftop after I dragged him so recklessly.

He smirked. “Wow… Just wow…,” murmured him. “You shouted to me after you hugged me that tight? Your mood swing really no joke,” said him.

I just rolled my eyes.

He began to caress my head, “But its okay, I thought you would kick me out by the time you saw me.”

I kicked his leg. “Answer me, brat,” I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him cynically.

He took a lollypop from his pocket and shoved it to his mouth. “Well, my name is Kim Jongin, you forget it?”

He circled his lollypop in his mouth. “Technically, you didn’t need to ask that stupid question to me as Korea isn’t ONLY your hometown.”

I hissed as I remembered that he was the one and only Korean friend in my class. It just because we always called him Kai, and I’d totally forget that we were from the same country. And I’d never put my effort for always remembering where did he from.

Well, before I met Myungsoo. Kai was the first person I wanted to kill. Literally.

We were in a same school until I left here. Kai was the one who always following me around. He was born to mess my life, I guessed. He annoyed me. He mocked me. And made fun of me 24/7. Until that day… I felt like done of his , then I asked him why the heck he always did that thing to me, and guess what? He just normally said, “Because I like you. So what?”

After that day, he became annoyingly clingy.

And I shivered thinking that Kai maybe would move here, then continued his hobby called ruining my life.

 

Maybe this is the formula of Kai and Krystal’s life

Kai = Likes Krystal

Likes Krystal = Disturbs Krystal’s life

So, Kai = Disturbs Krystal’s life

 

Even though Kai had demigod face, chocolate abs, and killer smile, he was irritatingly annoying. He liked to ask stupid question like ‘Do you like me? Do you miss me?’. And he asked that damn question like everyday. Like I’d change my mind after he asked that damn question though. And my answer was always the same… That I would never like him back.

I. Would. Never. Like. Him. Back.

“Do you miss me?” asked him. There was stupid grin on his annoying face. I mentally slapped myself to hear thisssssss freakinggggg question.

I rolled my eyes. “In your dream,” answered me.

“You hugged me! It means you miss me, right?” he denied it. “I get it. You miss me.”

See? He was annoying creature like human.

Okay, let me cleared it up. It’s not like I missed him but I just wanted to escape from Myungsoo’s adorable fauxpology and I totally surprised to see this brat (like he suddenly pooped up in front me after he’s gone to outer space). You know, Myungsoo was testing my temper today and hugging Kai was my last choice.

No way, I prefered to hug my freaking driver than Kai or Myungsoo.

“I hate you. And it will never change,” said me.

“I make a big deal that you hugged me since you once said to me like this…,” he began to cleared his throat. “’Listen, bastard. Liking you back was never been in my mind, and don’t you ever think of me to touch you!’” He annoyingly imitated my voice.

I sighed. I felt like digging my own grave.

“Anyway, that guy… wasn’t he your fiancé? Um… what should I called it… On-screen fiancé? Virtual fiancé? Faux fiancé? Scripted fiancé?” he was blabbering something about Myungsoo. When did he get so talk-active so I wanted to sue his mouth?

“Unfortunately, yes,” I just so reflect that I immediately answered this statement to that bastard. I thought I made a mistake.

He immediately surprised too. “Unfortunately? You don’t love him?”

Well, I made a mistake.

I managed myself to calm down. “Listen, bastard. Just because I love him or I don’t love him, doesn’t mean that I’ll change my feeling for you. I still freaking hate you, and I forever do.”

He smiled. “Sounds like a loving words.”

I just rolled my eyes. My hands ached to push him down from this rooftop.

He suddenly furrowed his eyebrows. “But… I really curious of something. Did you both just fight? You seemed avoiding him and used me to make him jealous,” murmured him. “I never thought that you have this childish side.”

Yeah. I was avoiding Myungsoo. But… Used Kai to make Myungsoo jealous? Hahaha.

Wait.

It’s not a bad idea.

Kai is quite handsome to make other men hella jealous of him.

I really excited to think what Myungsoo really did to me after I hugged Kai. I started to make an assumption if he’s jealous means he started to love me. And I’ll be the winner of this darn game.

Hahaha. Sometimes, Kai isn’t really stupid as I think.

“And I really curious of this too…,” I heard he murmured again while he touched my sunglasses. I reflected step back, but he followed my step and unfortunately his leg stumbled. And his freaking head was crashing my forehad.

.

“OMO!”

Suddenly I heard a voice. It wasn’t Kai nor me. I aimed my gaze to the source of the voice.

.

That was Sungjong guy, one of the Myungsoo’s idiot gang hiding behind pile of cardboards. He was freaking earjacking.

 

 

L’s POV

Krystal’s freaking out seems like she was riding bipolar-coaster. She mad at me then she dragged me to have lunch together, and then she mad at me again. Well, woman’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter