Chapter 4 - Detention

Bad Boy and Bad Girl in a Marriage Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal’s POV.

I smelt something bad for today.

Of course, there were a very special reasons why I’d think of that.

1.      John –my freaking driver- had injured his leg. He just slipped in the bathroom this morning. Yeah, it’s made me think how stupid he was. Since the king of muscle could injured his leg by only slipped in the bathroom.

2.      I tried to call Sica Unnie but she didn’t answer my call. So, I called 911 to bring that gym brat to the hospital. I had to make sure the staff that John wasn’t my boyfie.

3.      So, I took the taxi to go to that creepy school.

4.      Thanks to the freaking taxi. It just broke down on the way to school.

5.      I had to walk to school since there’s no taxi or something that passed along. Huft... Anything else??!

So it’s me. Walking alone like a moroon. Trying not to shout a storm of curse. Head down. With the maximum pouted lips.

But suddenly I heard the sound of motorbike right next to me. And I felt like it followed me. Then, I decided to walk faster and suddenly the motorbike increased its speed. Holy . Who the hell’s that?!

And I run. And the motorbike chased me until it stopped right in front of me. Damn... That guy with a black leather jacket, fully helmet and sport motorbike. He got to be a gangster. I’d had to be kidnapped. Damn you Krystal, you never felt this insecure before.

But suddenly that guy removed the helmet...

Then I saw that naughty smirk...

Oh ... Now I’m sure today’s gonna be a super BAD DAY.

“Huh I’d rather be kidnapped by gangster than meet a total jerk like you,” mumbled me.

He furrowed his eyebrows. “What? What did you say?”

“Oh hy, Myungsoo! Nice to meet you. Long time no see, huh?” said me sarcastically as I walked closer to him.

He rested his palm on my forehead suddenly. “Hm... Normal,” mumbled him. “Jung Soojung that I know is never walk to school.”

I hissed annoyed. “Don’t you dare to call me Soojung! My name is Krystal, you jerk,” yelled me.

“Whoa calm down, babe. Now tell me why you walked to school? Where’s that muscle brat?” asked him.

“It’s a long story and you didn’t have to know,” said me.

He raised his shoulder. “Okay,” muttered him, then he put his helmet again.

I observed him just for a moment. I thought it’s not bad to go to school with him. Although he took the motorbike that may had easily gave me air polution and messy hair to me but...  Hello... School was quite far away from here. And I might be collapse if I walked there.

And go to school with Myungsoo was the only way.

By the time he started the engine, I stopped him. “Hey wait!”

He removed his helmet again, “Why?”

“Hm... Why didn’t you asked me to go to school with you. I am your future wife, remember?” asked me.

He smirked naughty. “My pleasure, babe. But... In one condition.”

Suddenly I felt uneasy. “What?” asked me, I narrowed my eyes.

He pointed his lips seductively. “Kiss me. Then I’ll ride you to school.”

 “What the... You such a ert ,”

“Hey! It’s just a peck on my lips, its not a big deal at all. I am your future husband, remember?” he copied me.

I hissed annoyed. “Aisssh... Okay!” Then I my face to him. I were about to peck his lips for a second before he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me hard. I tried to release him but he kinda... my lips and... gritted my lower lip a bit.

Oh man... Why I felt a sudden electric on my stomatch?

Hey damn you Krystal, WAKE UP!!!

“Heeeeyyyy!!!!” yelled me as I finally released from him.

He just smiled satisfied. “Aigoo... What a good girlfriend you are,” said him as he pinched my cheeks.

I hit his hand very hard. “Now let me get in.”

He suddenly stealing one peck fast on my lips. “Muah... Let’s go, babe!”

 

 

L’s POV

I found it amusing when I made a fun to Krystal.

Nobody rejected my kiss except her. That’s why I thought her in a different way. I liked the way she pouted her lips, her sarcastic answered and the way she hit me hard when I made her extremely mad.

As soon as we arrived at the school, she directly walked faster to escape from me. She didn’t know what she had done was completely made me wanna made a fun to her. So, this’s me... following her behind like a stalker.

I followed her as she turned to our class. Yeah... That’s my dad whom made us to be in same class. Sometimes my dad made a good choice. Lol.

I suddenly smiled for no reason. Thinking of her annoyed face just made me really excited. Hm... What should I do to her for the next?

So... I directly sat right next to her when she sat on her usual seat –right in back of the corner’s class-. And as usual, she put her amazing annoyed face to me. But I didn’t know why I found it really cute, made me wanna pinched her cheeks before I realized that she kinda wild tiger if she started to sulky.

I just smirked innocently to her. “Why? This is suppose to be a public seat, isn’t it?” asked me.

She sighed. “Huft. I really smell something bad for today. Oh God, please move my unlucky to the freaking guy next to me. Amen,” muttered her as she lifted her hands and laid her back down.

“Yah! Why did you give me such a bad prayer?” I protested.

She just sticked out her tongue then ignored me by starting to took her school stuff out from her bag. So, I just rested my head on my palm and watched her closely.

She started to write unneccesary things on her book, I peeked her writing. “Never thought a bad girl had such a nice handwriting.”

“It was a compliment or something?” asked her sarcastically. She still pretended to busy with her writing.

I chuckled. “But it will be nicer if I add this to your book,” mumbled me as I grabbed a red pen and wrote something on her book.

K♥L

She suddenly stopped her writing and looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter