Chapter 2 - Our First Meeting

Bad Boy and Bad Girl in a Marriage Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

I hated how Sica Unni controled my life.

 She always been this strict to me since our parents passed away. She always avoided me to go to club, smoke, drank alcohol, had a boyfriend and all. It’s conspiracy and she kinda stole my teenager life. I wasn't her doll, just wanted you to know this.

And....

Suddenly she dragged me to this horrible place.

Yeah, Seoul wasn’t that bad if she let me to go to club every night. But this creepy haunted brick with so-last-year fashioned uniform thing called Seoul International High School made Seoul 10000000000000 times more horrible than Hogwarts.

Plus, that freaking marriage arrangement kinda......

Hello?! Anybody still got that stupid marriage arrangement in a very young age like me?!!!

“Dear... Please listen to me just for a moment. This is very crucial time. You know that our company almost bankrupt, right? And only you can save us now,” suddenly Sica Unni stopped me.

I rolled my eyes annoyed. “Screw your reason. I know that you want to sacrifice me and marry that strange boy Kim Myung Soo, right?”

Sica Unni held my both arms suddenly, she looked right into my eyes. “Baby... Please...,” 

Huh, I hated that expression.

Sica Unnie just... begged to me?

I sighed annoyed. “Aissh this is getting very annoying. So, tell me where I can find that stupid Kim Myungsoo?!”

And my sister’s expression changed 180 degree. She smiled ear to ear suddenly. “Thanks God, i know you’re a good girl. Now, you must follow me to teacher’s room. You’ve to register your exchange applicants. In order to get closer to Myungsoo you have to be a student in this school like him as well.”

“What the... Can I just see him and tell him that I am his future wife directly? Aint nobody got time for register exchange applicants,” complained me.

“Soo Jung-ah... Remember, this is Seoul and this isn’t LA! You can’t just express your feeling easily!” yelled Sica Unni suddenly.

“Wait... What were you just saying? I WILL NOT express my feeling since I HAVE NOT feeling for him. Remember, I never met that freaking Kim Myungsoo. And don’t you ever call me Soo Jung, my name is Krystal,” grumbled me.

I could see Sica Unni roll her eyes frustrated. “Huuh... Whatever,” muttered her.

We headed to teacher’s room. As we walked there, i felt a strange look focused on us. Yeah I knew that... This so last year uniform looked perfect fashion on me. My Jimmy Choo shoes and my prada bag were incredibly amazing and fitted perfectly. Plus Sica Unni’s blonde hair with her glamourous style just got a lot of attention.

We arrived at teacher’s room, then my sister registered all of stuff directly. It took a very long time. So i just waited here, got bored, standing still like a mooron. I saw someone speaking in a microfon, looked like announce sth.

Aha! My brilliant idea just pooped in my head.

So, I sneaked in front of the microfon soon after that strange person left. Hm... Hm... I cleared my throat, preparing my words. It little bit difficult since I had to speak in Korean. After a minutes... I pressed that button, that red lamp automatically.

“Attention to all of the boys on this school. Whoever... You boys... Have a name Kim Myungsoo, the only son of Kim Ok Soo... Please meet me, Krystal Jung who soon to be Krystal Kim. I’m in the Teacher’s room right now. Be right here. ASAP!!”

I smirked as I pressed that button again to turn it off. You just did a great job, Krystal Jung.

 

 

 

 

L’s POV

Who’s the hell called my precious name in that cheap intercom?!

Someone called my name. Unpolitely. With very poor Korean I ever known.

Nobody dare to do this to me. As you know, I am Kim Myungsoo. Iam the one and only son of Kim Ok Soo, the owner of the biggest company in the South Korea. And this school is the tiny part of my dad’s.

I am ‘The Crown Prince of Bussiness’. And everyone knew me.

Everyone in the room’s teacher frozen as they saw me standing angrily in front of the door. They automatically stood and bowed to me.

“Who’s called me earlier?” asked me coldly.

“She... She’s now in the principal room,” muttered Mr. Son. “She’s transfered student from USA. I heard she’s the youngest daughter of Jung......,”

I didn’t hear Mr. Son explaination but running angrily at the Principal room. I opened the door harshly as I arrived there. And I saw two...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter