Chapter 5 - Shocking Press Conference

Bad Boy and Bad Girl in a Marriage Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been a few days since Krystal and L got to know each other. Of course they had their own way to get closer. Cheesy L and hard to get Krystal still existed. They’d bickering 24/7 instead of doing some couple stuff.

Yeah... Time goes on. Today’s the day before L and Krystal engangement party.

The Infinite gang and Krystal plus the staffs spotted in Kim Private Airport. They’d going to Jeju for the big day. But, only Sungyeol couldn’t attend it because of his family business in Paris.

“Whoa you really look like a lazy girl who’s going to watch TV all day long, than a girl who soon to be my fiancee,” muttered L as Krystal sat beside him casually. They were on Kim’s private jet, about to take off to Jeju.

Yeah, L was dressing like a bachelor. He totally looked very handsome now. He got a very nice hairdo, wore Armani fancy suit which personally designed to him and very elegant leather shoes. His personal assistant got to be worked hard for this.

But Krystal... She only wearing loose white shirt, short pants and sneakers. She even didn’t put a make up.

“Shut up. I’m really not in a good mood for dressing,” snapped her as she pulled her iPod out of her bag and put an earphone in a both of her ears.

L hastily put off her earphone. “Yah yah! Don’t act like a brat in this kind of situation. You really have to change your damn clothes and put some freaking make up on your face. My assistant just sent some people to do some make over on you, did they come to your apartment this morning?”

Krystal rolled her eyes, didn’t even care. “I told John to kick them out.”

He widened his eyes surprised. He felt like strangling her neck right now. She totally pissed him off. “Yah! If we aren’t going to have a big engangement party in the whole South Korea.... I’d literally kill you with my own hands!”

She chuckled. “Aisssh! Can you just shut your freaking mouth up! I told you that I’m not in a good mood for dressing. I really in a badmood this morning because of the hamster...........,”

She suddenly closed with her hand. She just unconsiously said to him that the hamster he brought a few days ago was sick, whereas she planned not to tell him.

 L suddenly turned to face her. “Don’t say that you killed the hamster! Yaaah... I know that a girl like you isn’t typical for taking care animal. You’d obviously gonna kill them someday!”

“Heeey! I’m not kill the hamster! It just... sick and I left it in a veterinarian! You shouldn’t blame me! I feed the hamster well everyday!!” yelled her.

“But you almost killed the hamster!!”

“I DIDN’T KILL THE HAMSTER AT ALL!”

“YES! YOU DID!”

“YAAAH! YOU... KIM MYUNGSOOO.... YOU REALLY....”

“YAH... YAH... WHY’D YOU HIT MEEE!”

“YOU JERKASS!!!!!”

Meanwhile the other infinite members were gigling to see their kind of relationship. They didn’t believe that they would have engangement party in a few hours but they still bickering liked they’re sworn enemies.

“That Krystal girl really really daebak,” muttered Dongwoo after he saw Krystal just yelled and hit L very hard.

“Yeah. Even our Sunggyu didn’t dare to do such thing to L,” muttered Hoya.

“Whoah... That girl really look scary yet y at the same time,” muttered Sunggyu.

“And it makes her look different with another girl,” said Woohyun.

 

 

 

“Breaking news. Now I am in front of The World Hotel, one of the hotel owned by Kim corp. As we know, tomorrow will be a big day because the children of the two owners of the largest companies in this world will carry out the engagement. Yeah, L Kim and Krystal Jung will have their engagement party at this hotel. As we see, they are getting busy preparing everything to look perfect. So we anticipate for the grandest engagement party in this year, tomorrow will be a live broadcast on KNBS, Korea National Broadcast Station ...”

Pik!

Sungyeol turned off the TV. He watched the same news in almost every TV station. He smiled, thinking of what they’re doing in Jeju now.

“Excuse me young master, this is another document which should be signatured. And in a hour we’ll meet Mr. Bouvier, we are going to discuss about our wineries in Alsace,” said Mr. Lim, the personal assistant of their company.

Sungyeol just nodded. “Mr Lim, how’s my dad?”

His dad’s Lee Sung Min who owned wine company based in France. He got hospitalized due to sudden heart attack. His ill got worse day by day. So, Sungyeol had to replace him for a while, that’s why he couldn’t attend to L and Krystal engangement party.

Mr. Lim gave Sungyeol a bitter smile. “Master still unconsious, doctors just moved him to a special room for a better treatment,” murmured him. “I’ll call the driver if Young Master wants to see him now.”

“No,” he suddenly snapped back. “I just... I want to finish this stuff. You can leave now, I’ll call you if there’s something bothering me.”

Mr. Lim nodded. “Yes, young master.”

Sungyeol sighed as Mr. Lim walked out and closed the door. He massaged his temple, dizziness suddenly hitting his head. He just messed up. Everything turned down to his life so sudden, something that he never expected just came to him.

He turned his gaze to a frame that stood to his desk. His photo with infinite. They seemed so happy as they’re smiling brightly. He always bring that photo wherever he goes, because infinite’s really meant a lot to him.

He looked at the photo again. In that photo he smiled slightly while L embraced his shoulder and smiled brightly.

He smiled bitterly. You’re definitely having a great time now, L.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in Jeju.

Krystal and Infinite arrived in Jeju. As soon as they’re arrived, staff dragged Krystal and L to the special room for make up session. They directly held a press conference in World Hotel.

Staff looked a little bit in rush. There must be something happened.

“5 minutes for dressing. I don’t think of giving you more time. They started to act wild. Aissh... This is crazy...,”

Krystal rolled her eyes as she slightly heard a staff’s whisper. She casually tug L’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter