Chapter 7 – A Little Thing About Him

Bad Boy and Bad Girl in a Marriage Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning. Jeju.

It was nine in the morning when Infinite boys already dressed up on their casual suit. This morning they were scheduled to visit Jeju Orphanage that managed by Kim’s Corp. They had gathered in the restaurant for breakfast before going there. The World Hotel’s staffs had occupied VVIP room for Kim’s family and Infinite boys.

Kim Ok Soo had breakfast earlier, he has a flight to Tokyo at eight that he couldn’t visit the orphanage. But, he would be back here at three for attending his one and only son’s engangement party. Well, busy man.

Then... There left only Infinite boys in the big room for breakfast. They felt strange, as they realized there were two member left. They smelt nothing on the presence of L and Krystal.

“Where are they?” Sungjong managed to ask, breaking the silence.

Woohyun seemed so hungry as he only raised his shoulder to respond Sungjong’s question.

But there were Sunggyu who grinned etly as he glanced at Hoya. “Well, they maybe had a though night so that they can’t wake up at this hour.”

Dongwoo grinned. “Yeah, remembering what our L said to the reporters yesterday, that Krystal girl probably sent her gratitude towards L such as....,”

They all glanced each other, then suddenly shivered of goosebumps.

Hoya laughed. “Hahaha. This is so hilarious,” he cleared his throat for a while. “Why don’t we go to L’s room? I kinda miss him, I didn’t see him after the shocking press-con yesterday.”

They all nodded in agreement. After they finished their meal, they asked to the staff to give them spare card of L’s room. Then, they headed up to there.

They really didn’t think any suspicious thing after they found out there was no one in L’s room. There left messy bed and L’s stuff which was scattered around. They glanced each other, totally dumbfounded until the staff gave spare key of Krystal’s room to check if L was there.

Sunggyu’s trademark grin suddenly showed. “I bet he is there!”

“Really? I don’t think so. Maybe he already left somewhere. Krystal’s room is the last choice, I guess. We know that Krystal is kinda... well, cruel to L. He’ll die even before enter Krystal’s room,” said Sungjong.

And there they were...putting a bet whetter L was in Krystal’s room or not. It ended up that only Sunggyu who put a bet that L was in her room.

They finally headed to Krystal room which was right beside L’s. Woohyun pressed the card until it heard ‘clicked’ sound. Woohyun peeked a little to see who’s in Krystal’s room...

Then....

His eyes suddenly pooped.

“Who is there?” whispered Dongwoo.

Woohyun just facepalmed himself, terribly shocked. Then, Infinite boys began impatient as they went into her room.

Well, just a second glance totally made them gasp in shock.

....

The truth was L and Krystal sleeping peacefully, hugging each other. Krystal’s head rested on the top of L’s head and which made them couldn’t help that... L snuggled on Krystal chest while her pajamas’ two upper button were opened, which was looked really... .

Indeed, it was beautiful picture in the morning.

Which made them really really couldn’t help it was the fact that four of them lost the bet and they had to sacrifice their brand new ferrari to the almighty Sunggyu. Sunggyu smiled ear to ear. He clenched her fist to the air, happily.

 

 

 

The four of Infinite boys continously staring at L and Krystal. But the ‘couple’ just calmly eating their breakfast like there’s nothing happen. Well, somebody might be annoyed by Dongwoo’s unstopabble gigling, Sungjong’s suspicious glare, Hoya’s unbearable sigh, Woohyun’s puzzlement face and as usual... Sunggyu’s trademark grin.

“Ahem,” Sunggyu initiated to broke the silence as he rest his chin on his palm while he shot a glance at the ice couple in front of him. He grinned for a while. “So... You two had a though night, huh?”

Krystal instantly choked after hearing Sunggyu’s straightforward. But L seemed cool and continued eat his breakfast. “Yeah, I was having a hard time,” mumbled L as he rolled his eyes.

Infinite boys gasped. “Y... You two re...really... di... did,” Woohyun stutterred but Hoya cut him off. “Yah why the heck you did her so fast, L?” snapped Hoya.

You did her so fast. Hell, like I’m such a toy to this jerk, huh! Krystal rolled her eyes, annoyed by Hoya’s words.

“Well, this wasn’t what you guys think,” said Krystal as she rested her fork on her plate.

Sunggyu let out sheepish grin. “So, what’s the hard time L talking about? I thought you two had a though night,” said Sunggyu, still about his never ending ‘though night’ topic.

Krystal hissed annoyed. “Ooh... Really Kim Sanggyu, you and your though night topic just burned my ears!”

“That’s Kim Sunggyu,” Sunggyu pouted.

“BAHAHA,” L bursted laughing, leaving dimples on his cheeks. He patted Krystal head,”You are so cute.”

Krystal instantly hit his hand. “Don’t you ever touch me again!”

“Wow... How dare you did this to me after... last night... we spent together...,” L rounded his eyes dramatically to Krystal. “I thought... You... Enjoy...,”

“I thought I was sleeping in hell last night,” murmured her.

L smirked. “Yeah, I know that I am hot as hell. Just admit it, it’ll be easy, babe.”

“Stop calling me babe, you ,” hissed Krystal.

L became more amused by the girl next to him, he rested his chin on his palm and observed her more. He looked at her without blinking, totally look like an everlasting admirer. For him, she was rare. Nobody dare to swear at him except Krystal. He didn’t know why, her bravery became irresistble charm that nobody bloody had except her.

She narrowed her eyes cynically. “What?”

L just grinned widely, then he scratched his head that wasn’t really itchy at all. He slowly ed his lips to her ear, then he began to whisper at her,”Didn’t I say that you look challenging when you mad, babe?”

Krystal shivered a bit hearing L’s whispered. Oh gawd, why the hell his voice became soooo... y like a ?

L could only hid his laughter after seeing Krystal’s pink cheeks. Well, she’s such a bipolar. Her mood changing was no joke. But it made her even cutier. She slowly hid her blushed cheeks with her hair. But he quickly stopped her hand then moved her hair behind her ear. Then, he rested his chin on his palm, began observing her again. So greasy.

But they didn’t realize that infinite boys stared at them cynically.

“Attention! Single men here!”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter