Chap 2 - Kindergarten

Trust (Sequel to Broken Promises)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minyoung)

Me and Hyewon walk to the playground.. it’s still early but there’s a lot of children playing already..

Hyewon get excited and she get out of my hold and run to the playground “be careful!” I shout at her as she start to play with other kids too..

I sit in a bench while looking at Hyewon.. I still can’t believe that I have a wonderful daughter now.. I smile at the thought..

“Minyoung?” someone say and I look at my left side to see Shinae.. “Shinae-ya ^^” I called her.. she’s with her daughter Hana..

Shinae sit beside me.. “What are you doing here?” I ask.. Well obviously Hana can’t play yet since she’s just 2 years old..

“I went someone near.. I just happen to see Hyewon then I saw you ^^” she said “I last saw you and Hyewon, in Hana’s birthday.. so what’s up with you and your family? ^^”

“Everything is great.. How about you and your family? How’s Hoya?” I ask back.. “Well aside from being tired because of this girl right here (referring to Hana), everything is going great as well to us ^^ Hoya is always busy but he still manage to give time to us ^^” Shinae said..

“That’s good to hear..” I said then we start to talk more about some things.. she even ask me things about babies and I gladly give her some tips..

 

Shinae bid goodbye to me after some time.. I notice that its already afternoon so I start to look for Hyewon..

I saw here in the swing “Hyewonnie ^^ Kaja! It’s already lunch time so let’s go eat ^^” I hold her hand..

“So what do you want to eat?” I ask Hyewon while were walking.. “hmm.. how about pasta? I want some pasta eomma ^^” she said and I pat her head.. “ok we’ll eat pasta ^^”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While eating I just keep on looking at Hyewon.. She’s so cute while eating her pasta and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter