Chap 8 - History repeat itself..

Trust (Sequel to Broken Promises)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minyoung)

Me  and Dongwoo was on the couch watching some random show.. “isn’t it nice that we have the house on ourselves?” he said.. I look up at him since I was resting my head to his chest..

“are you saying that it’s good that Hyewon is not here?” I and he immediately shook his head..

“Aniya! I just think that sometimes its good too that we have our alone time ^^ you know..” he said teasing me too and I giggle..

“you’re a ert..” I said then I rest my head back to his chest.. “ohh by the way..” he said like he remember something..

“Sunggyu invite us to his birthday celebration tomorrow..”

“who is Sunggyu?” I ask.. I think this is the first time I heard his name.. “he’s our company’s co-partner.. like me, his dad trained him in their company too..” he explain and I nod.. “ok..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look at myself at the mirror inside the bathroom.. it’s been long since I last wear a dress I guess..

“ready?” Dongwoo said as he peek inside the bathroom.. “ne..” I said then I walk out of the bathroom.. I get my purse in the room then I walk down to the living room..

“lets go ^^” I said..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was amaze when we arrive to the Kim Residence.. “wow! This isn’t just a house.. this is a Mansion..” I said in awe..

“well the Kims were known for their wealth so.. yea ^^ hehe” Dongwoo said.. we went inside and I kinda feel out of place since all of them look like businessmen and women..

“ohh Mr. Jang.. is this lovely lady, your wife?” one older guy said.. is this guy Sunggyu? I thought..

“Mr. Oh.. yes this lady right here is my wife ^^” Dongwoo proudly said and I smile at him.. ohh looks like he’s not the birthday celebrant..

“Dongwoo-ssi! I’m glad you make it..” we heard someone said at our back so we turn.. it was a good looking guy around our age..

“ohh Sunggyu-ssi.. happy birthday..” Dongwoo greet him and Sunggyu smile.. “ohh is this Mrs. Jang?” Sunggyu ask when he look at me and Dongwoo nod.. “please meet my wife, Minyoung..” Dongwoo introduce me and Sunggyu grab my hand..

“its nice to meet you, Minyoung-ssi..” he said then he kiss my hand.. I kinda feel uncomfortable but as I look at Dongwoo he just nod..

“ahh ne.. nice to meet you and happy birthday..” I said then he let go of my hand.. “thank you.. please enjoy yourselves..” he said then he left to entertain the new comers..

I sigh when he got away.. “Sunggyu is really like that.. he was known for his ways with girls but I’m pretty sure he’ll never dare to touch you ^^” Dongwoo tell me and I smile at him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got bored cause all Dongwoo do is talk with his co-businessmen so I excuse myself and went to the balcony in the 2nd floor.. I was looking at the clear sky when someone suddenly talk..

“Hi..” he said and I immediately look at the guy.. “Woohyun!” I said..

“what are you doing here?” I ask and he look at me.. “Sunggyu is my best friend from college..” he explain..

“ohh I see..” I said lett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter