Chap 7

Trust (Sequel to Broken Promises)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minyoung)

After that talk with Dongwoo,  I, as much as possible, stay away from Woohyun.. I even ask him to stop accompanying me and Hyewon every lunch.. Woohyun being the understanding one stay away too.. but I can see in his eyes that he’s sad..

Me and Hyewon was on our way home.. when we got inside we heard voices on the kitchen..

“grandma!” Hyewon happily greet and I bow.. “Eommonim..” I said to the woman in the kitchen and she just nod at me.. then I walk to Dongwoo and kiss his cheek..

“Hyewonnie~ my baby girl how are you?” dongwoo’s mom ask lively.. “I’m good Grandma..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Were now in the living room and I’m still kinda nervous when Dongwoo’s mom or dad is in our house though both are pretty much nice to me..

“The reason why mom is here is because they want to borrow Hyewon for a month.. they will go to Hong Kong and they say they want our Hyewonnie to be there with them..” Dongwoo explain his mom’s intention..

“ohh.. uhm.. for a month? Isn’t that too long?” I ask uneasily.. “I know it’s kinda long but we just really want to spend time with our granddaughter.. I guess Hyewon can be away from the both of you now since she’s not a baby anymore..” His mom explain..

Though 1 month is really a long time for me to be away from my baby girl.. I’m still hesitating but his mom hold my hand..

“We’ll take good care of Hyewon.. If you’re really worried then you can go there anytime..” she assure me and I sigh in defeat.. “ok..” I said.. I look at Dongwoo and he’s smiling at me like saying ‘Everything will be alright’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days pass and it’s time for Hyewon and her grandparent’s flight to Hong Kong.. “You should always hold into grandma or grandpa’s hands ok? No eating of too much junk foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter