Chap 12 - "You have no idea how much I wanted to do this..."

Trust (Sequel to Broken Promises)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author’s POV)

Minyoung took a deep breath before she knock on Dongwoo’s office.. a faint “come in..” was heard and she turn the knob and peek inside..

She saw her husband in his table looking busy and stressed but she don’t know that he’s not really stressing on his work but more of to their relationship..

“I made dinner..” she said quietly and Dongwoo look at her.. long enough to see her worried face..

“I’ll be there in a bit..” Dongwoo’s voice get softer and Minyoung nod.. why do I feel so nervous? >< Minyoung thought as she went out of the room..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The both of them sit in the dining table, eating quietly.. it’s been a long time since I taste her cooking.. Dongwoo thought and it warm his heart.. it suddenly feels like home again..

He sneak a peek at her and he quietly watch her.. oh how much I miss her.. he cant help but thought..

(Minyoung)

We finish eating and I wash the dishes.. I can feel someone was watching me I just let him.. I wonder if he’s still mad at me.. maybe he still is.. /sigh/

After washing the dishes I turn around and there he is leaning on the kitchen’s door.. I look at him but he’s not looking anymore and then he suddenly turn to leave.. maybe he’s gonna sleep.. then suddenly I thought if I should sleep in our room..

Hmm.. maybe I should spend my night in one of the vacant room.. I though then I went upstairs to get some of my things and put it to the room just next to ours..

As I walk out of our room, Dongwoo who’s from downstairs saw me with my things..

“Where are you going?” he ask emotionlessly but I saw panic in his eyes for a second..

“I uhm.. I’m gonna sleep next door..” I said pointing at the guest room.. he shook his head then he grab my wrist..

“You’re not going anywhere..” he said while pulling me to our room.. I look at his hand touching mine.. it’s been a long time and with this simple gesture.. I suddenly miss his touch..

When we reach our room Dongwoo looked at his hand holding my wrist and he withdraw his hand.. “this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter