Chap 13 - Family

Trust (Sequel to Broken Promises)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minyoung)

Me and Dongwoo went 15 minutes early than the said time on the café where we’ll be meeting Woohyun..

I texted him last week and tell him that we need to talk.. he respond and said he’ll be there..

Now here we are waiting for him.. “You’ll be ok ^^” Dongwoo said as he hold my hand.. I look at him and he gave me a reassuring smile..

“I’ll just go to the comfort room..” he said then he stand up to go.. I wait patiently.. “Minyoung!” a smiling Woohyun approach me..

I smile awkwardly at him.. “I thought you will never talk to me again..” he said as he hold both my hands and I immediately pull my hands away..

“We’re not here to reunite or something, Woohyun..” I said and just like on cue, Dongwoo arrive and sit beside me..

“Ohh..” Woohyun said looking at Dongwoo.. I looked at Dongwoo who look uncomfortable with Woohyun around.. so I grab his hand and hold on to him..

“uhm.. I wanted to talk to you..” I started looking back on Woohyun but holding Dongwoo’s hand..

“with him?” Woohyun asked bitterly while pointing on Dongwoo.. I sigh then I nod.. “Yes, with my husband..” I said emphasizing the word husband..

“What is it then?” Woohyun ask leaning on his chair looking disappointed.. “Woohyun I think what was missing to us is.. closure..” I said carefully but Woohyun just looked at me blankly..

“What happen in our high school days were wonderful but that is just a part of our past.. I do regret leaving before but I never regret marrying Dongwoo because I love him..” I said and I look at Dongwoo at the last part.. he was looking at me as well..

“He’s the love of my life and I do hope that you too will find the right girl for you..” I said looking back at Woohyun.. he was looking at the table and sighing..

“but.. that night.. in Sunggyu’s house..” he said.. “We were just caught in the moment.. I felt guilty for what I’ve done before and so that happened but it was not because I still have feelings for you and I believe that it’s the same to you..” I said and Woohyun looked at me.. hurt..

“I love you..” he said but I shook my head.. “You don’t love me, Woohyun.. you’re just trying to hoping that what we promised in the past could actually happen but it’ll not..”

“I’m happy with my family now, Woohyun.. they were my everything and I hope you’ll find your happiness soon too..” I said.. Woohyun was looking down and he look really hurt..

“You’re a great guy.. I know that someday you’ll find the girl that is truly meant for you… you will then experience true love..” I said smiling at him.. he laugh bitterly..

“and you are an amazing girl..” he said then he look at Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter