Chap 11 - Say Something..

Trust (Sequel to Broken Promises)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week pass by and I know Hyewon will come home soon.. I doont know whether I’ll go back home or to just stay here..

I was on the living room deep in thoughts when the door bell rang.. mom go and see who’s on the door..

“wait here..” I heard mom said then she walk to the living room to face me.. she have this worried look then she sigh.. “your husband is here..”

Suddenly my spirit seem to bright up knowing that Dongwoo is here for me.. will he forgive me now? Is he ready to talk to me now?

I immediately went to the door to see Dongwoo in his suit looking so handsome right before my eyes.. looks like he just finish working..

“Hi..” I said quietly and he look at me.. “Hi” he said but I can’t see any emotion in his eyes..

“Do you want to go inside?” I ask politely thought all I really wanted to do is hug him and kiss him but I can’t do that knowing that he might not like it..

“I’m here cause I wanted us to go home..” he said and the little hope in my heart started to grow but then..

“you know that Hyewon will come home soon so.. I don’t want Hyewon to be involve in our issues..” he said and the little hope in my heart disappear as fast as it grow inside me..

“oh..” all I could say then I try to not look disappointed as I nod.. “ok.. could you give me a minute?” I said and when he nod I turn to get my luggage in my old room..

 

When I was ready to go, I went to see my mom who is in the kitchen.. “mom..” I said quietly and she look at me but she just wait for me to continue what I’m going to say..

“I’m going home with Dongwoo.. uhm. Hyewon will be back from her vacation anytime soon so I guess I have to go home..” I said and my mom give me a sad smile then she hug me..

“I hope you two will fix this misunderstanding.. be strong, ok?” she and I try my hardest not to cry..

“thanks mom..” I said then I pulled away..

 

It was quiet inside the car except for the open stereo.. I was just looking out the window and he’s concentrating on driving.. suddenly ‘Say Something’ played on the stereo..

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter