Chap 6 - "Trust Me"

Trust (Sequel to Broken Promises)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Dongwoo)

I walk in the office and the employees greet me.. “Good Morning sir..” Jinhwa said as he bowed.. “Good Morning .. ohh please cancel my last meeting for today.. I’m going to surprise my family ^^” I said happily as I walk in the office..

I was surprise when Jinhwa followed me inside my office.. “uhm.. sir.. I don’t want to.. uhm..” he look troubled and its kinda making me nervous..

“what is it?” I ask as I sit on my desk.. he fish out his phone then he’s like looking for something.. “here..” he said as he lend me his phone..

I was confused.. I look at the picture in his phone my eyes widen.. what the hell is this?!

“When did you take this?” I ask as calm as I can be.. “uhm.. the other day sir.. I didn’t show it to you yesterday cause I’m afraid..”

My hold to his phone tighten.. “cancel all of my meetings today..” I said as I walk out of my office..

(Minyoung)

Hyewon just finish her class for today.. as expected she walk out of the classroom with Woohyun holding her..

“hey baby” I greet her.. I caught her on my arms as we walk out of the school.. this was like a daily routine to us.. Woohyun always accompany us where ever we go after Hyewon’s class..

We were walking in the park with Hyewon in between me and Woohyun when a car suddenly park in our side.. were kinda surprise but then I recognize the car very well..

“Appa!” hyewon said in glee when Dongwoo walk out of the driver’s sit.. he look not so happy seeing us with Woohyun.. I look at Woohyun and he look awkward..

“Hey..” I break the silence.. Dongwoo carry Hyewon as he walk to us.. “I thought you’re in work..”

“I want to surprise you..” I feel like he have a me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter