Chap 3 - Woohyun

Trust (Sequel to Broken Promises)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minyoung)

“Woohyun” I whisper.. We just stare at each other for almost a minute when I feel Hyewon tugging my shirt..

“Eomma who is he?” Hyewon ask while she’s hiding behind me.. She’s still shy around other guys..

“U-uhm.. Hyewonnie he is eomma’s old friend.. Hyewon meet Woohyun, Woohyun this is my daughter Hyewon..” He look like he was quite surprise when I tell him that Hyewon is my daughter but he smile at her sweetly and bend to see her..

“Hello ^^ I’m Woohyun.. I hope you’ll be one of my student ^^” he said to Hyewon.. “You’re a teacher.. here?” I ask him..

He went back to look at me and he smile “Yea.. I’m a teacher..”

Me and Woohyun oppa is sitting under a tree as I’m resting my head to his shoulder..

“oppa.. what do you want to be when we grow up?” I ask him.. “I want to be a teacher..” he answer shortly and I look at him..

“Wae teacher? Not businessman or something like that..” I ask again and he look back at me smiling..

“I want to teach people.. I want to share my knowledge to them but I have this crazy thought of teaching little kids ^^ I think that will be so fun ^^” he said and I can see that he’s happy with what he is saying..

“Pursue that dream then ^^” I said I lay my head to his shoulder again..

I shook my head to erase the memory that suddenly pop up.. “You ok?” Woohyun ask while he put his hand to my shoulder and I quickly shove it away..

“W-we have to g-go.. uhm bye..” and with that I quickly walk away there and pull Hyewon with me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home its already 6pm and Dongwoo’s car is already parked in the garage..

“Your early today..” I said as we saw Dongwoo watching in the living room.. Hyewon go to her dad immediately..

“I finish work early.. How’s your day? ^^” he ask Hyewon “Me and Eomma went to playground today and I play with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter