Chap 1 - Perfect Family

Trust (Sequel to Broken Promises)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minyoung)

I slowly open my eyes and adjust with the brightness.. When I open my eyes fully the first thing is saw is my husband’s face..

I smile and then I slowly lean in to kiss is lips and to my surprise, he respond.. I pulled away a little “You’re awake?” I ask as I wrap my arm around his neck and he tighten the wrap of his arm around my waist..

“Hmm..” he answer with his eyes still close.. “Then why aren’t you getting up yet?” I ask again.. he come closer and bury his face in my neck and sniff my scent..

“I want us to stay like this forever..” he said greasily and I giggle.. “If we do then you will have to skip your job..” I said and he slowly pull away and look at the clock.. he then growl and lay back in bed..

“Get up now babe” I said as I unwrap his arm around me and get up.. I look back in the bed to see him already sitting up.. he look so y in mornings..

“I know I’m hot but your don’t have to stare at me like that..” he said without looking and it kinda startle me..

“Tsk whatever.. Get up now Mr. sleepy-pants! Time to go to work!” I said as I left the room..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was preparing the breakfast when I feel someone arms snake around my waist.. “You look so hot preparing breakfast..” he whisper to my ear and that give me shivers..

“I look hot in everything I do.. ” I said as I turn around and wrap my arm around his neck..

He smile sweetly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter