Chapter 5

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

What? Did You follow me ??

 

The next day, we went to school together and I accompanied her to the principal office and like I guessed, we're not at the same class again like last year in the States because the students will be in different classes in function of their celebrity or their family's celebrity.

That's why I'm in class A with the most popular children (singers, model, actors) or like me because of my parents and sister's fame.

So, Cindy is in class B even though her parents are famous musicians in the USA, they're not in Asia, that's why she's in class B.

I think that's very ridiculous how students are placed in each classes, don't you think guys like me? Anyway, that's not important, come back to the story!

- 'At least, I'm in the classroom next to yours like last year, it's already enough, don't you think?' Cindy asked .

- 'Hmm... Perhaps you're right, we can't be always together.' I said sadly.

- 'Don't be so gloomy, we will see each other at lunch, ok Emi?'

- 'Yeah you're right, see you later.'

Then each one of us entered our classroom.

And when I entered mine, everyone was already there even the DBSK's members! I could feel that everyone was staring at me again.

- 'Why are they staring at me? Are they crazy or what?' I wondered in my mind.

After they saw me, they continued what they were doing except the 5 members of DBSK who were still staring at me.

Then I sat down to my place and of course Jae was there and suddenly Yunho said : 'Good morning Emi!'

- 'I was so surprised, why is he talking to me?' That's what i was thinking!

Then I come back to reality and said shyly : 'Good morning.'

- 'Why are you suddenly shy?' asked Jae. 'He only greeted you!' he added.

- 'I.. I'm not'! I stuttered.

Then Jae asked : 'So how was your reunion with your friend yesterday.'

- 'That was great!' I said happily then my face suddenly changed and I added : 'What? How did you know that I met my friend! I didn't say anything to you about that!'

Then it's Yoochun who talked : 'Oh, that's because of me, I heard your conversation and since Jae was curious about it, I said to him what I heard.'

- 'Oh, I see! Ah yeah, I forgot that you're also fluent in English!' I exclaimed to them.

Then Yoochun smiled to me. And I realized that he has a very cute smile. 'Wait! What I'm thinking! How come I can talk to them normally after what happened yesterday!'

- 'Wait did you just say that's because Jae was curious about the phone call?' I asked Yoochun and he nodded.

- Then I turned my face to Jae and said to him : 'HEY! Why are you so curious about me! My private life has nothing to do with you!'

- 'WHAT?!' Jae exclaimed. 'I wasn't curious, I just wanted to know who was

Please log in to read the full chapter