Chapter 24

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

They did that!


- 'Huhh?... Why are you suddenly so nice, if it's because of the surgery, stop this stupid act because it's not a serious one anyway it's not like I'm going to die so I don't want your pity or whatever it is.' I said angrily and then Lara stopped the car near a park and then she said : 'Do you really think that's it's pity?! Of course, I'm worried for my little sister, do you think that I'll stay calm even if this surgery is not a serious one and I thank God for that but I'm still worried about your health because I don't want to lose you like we lost our grand-mother.'

I was dumbfounded because of what Lara just said but also because she was crying, it's the first time that I saw her crying in front of me, even when our grand-mother died, she didn't cry in front of me but one night since I couldn't sleep, I wanted to have a cup of milk and while passing in front of her room, I heard her crying. It's at that moment, I understood that she was acting strong in front of me when our grand-mother died because she didn't want the two od us to be weak. And yes, I cried during so many days like a crybaby when our grand-mother died but Lara was always there to comfort me. And then suddenly one day, it changed, she became distant and little by little, we began to talk rarely to each other.

- 'We rarely talked to each other as if we were strangers and now just because of this stupid surgery, you became worried about me, no wonder you became an actress because you can act very well.' I said sarcastically then SLAP.

Lara slapped me.

-'How can you say that?! ME acting in this kind of situation, are you joking! After all what I did for you!'

- 'After all that you did for me?! Like what! The only thing that you did, it's to abandon me when I needed you the most!' I exclaimed.

- ' I had no choice!'

- 'You had no choice?! Stop joking, we always have the choice!'

- 'No because it was the only thing I could do for you to live a normal life!'

- 'Huhh? What are you talking about?'

- 'I had no choice, it was either acting cold towards you or you'll have to fullfill our parents' wishes like a doll! I didn't want you to be like me, someone who always need to do her best to not bri

Please log in to read the full chapter