Chapter 14

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jae's family and a fever ?



 

Jae took my hand and we ran together under the rain who was heavier. Then we arrived in front of a big gate, he rang at the gate.

- 'Who is it?' A voice asked.

- 'It's me Kim Jaejoong.'

At this sentence, the gate opened and a maid came with two umbrellas but it was useless since we were already wet from head to toes.

- 'Welcome back Young Master' an old man said.

- 'Hi Mr. Leemin, it's been a long time since I last came'
.
The old man nodded then he noticed me and greeted me : 'Welcome Miss.' and he bowed.

I immediately reacted and introduced myself : 'I'm Young Emi sorry to disturb you' and I bowed.
A maid came with two towels and gave them to us.

- 'You don't need to be so polite, do as if it was your home.' Jae said to me. I nodded.

- 'Young Master, Miss Emi, do you want me to call the maids to prepare the bathrooms for you?' Mr. Leemin asked.

- 'Yeah thanks' Jae answered.

The old man called 2 maids who went upstairs to prepare the bathrooms.

- 'Mr. Leemin, you don't have to call me Miss Emi just Emi is fine'. I said with a smile.

- 'No, I have to because it's the basic rules.' Mr. Leemin replied.

I sighed and continued : 'I really don't understand people like you.'

- 'You might be surprised since it's the first time that someone called you like that but...'

I didn't let Jae finish his sentence and said : 'Hey, did you forget who are my parents? All the maids in my house are calling me Young mistress or Miss Emi that's why I'm sick of it. I just want them to call me by my first name.' I sighed and continued : 'I think, it's a fact that can never change.'

Mr.Leemin smiled and said : 'You're right. I'll show you the bathrooms so Miss Emi please follow me.'

- 'You don't have to do that I'll show it to her. You can go back to your work.' Jae said.

But before Mr. Leemin answered, a girl came and hugged Jae, at this moment I felt a little pain at my heart but I didn't know why?

- 'Oppa, you're back!' the girl said, she was, I think the same age as us, she has long curly brown hair with brown eyes, she's really cute.

- 'Lily is it you? what are you doing there?' Jae asked confused and broke the hug.

- 'What? That's all you have to say to your cousin that you didn't see during one year, you're really mean oppa.' Then the girl pouted cutely.

At the world cousin, I felt relieved.

- 'Sorry, but I thought you were still studying in Japan, what are you doing there in Korea?'

- 'She was bored so she came back.' A woman said, even though she was around 40 years, she's still a beautiful woman and a young girl, I think, a little older than us was near her.

- 'Mom, noona, I missed you' then Jae hugged them.

- 'Oh my you're so wet, go take a bath quickly and same with you girl but may I ask you, who are you?' Mrs. Kim asked.

- 'Yeah that's right, who are you? Oppa never bring girls here, don't tell me you're his girlfriend?' Lily asked.
Jae and me reacted together and yelled : 'NO!'

- 'Why do you think this tomboy is my girlfriend?' Jae said sarcastically.

- 'What? He just called me tomboy again even in front of his family, he's so dead!' I thought then replied : 'Who would want this pretty boy as a boyfriend.'

- 'What? You called me pretty boy again? Do you want to die!' Jae exclaimed.

- 'Hey! That's you who began that so stop complaining!' I exclaimed.

- 'Who want you as a girlfriend because even when you're wearing a skirt you're still acting like a tomboy.' Jae answered back.

- 'So what? It only concerns me if I'm a tomboy or not, the day when I'll act like a normal girl will be the day when I'm really in love not before!' I exclaimed.

- 'So, you'll never act like a girl!' He replied.

- 'I don't want to listen to a boy who can be mistaken for a girl.' I said to him while his mother and his sister giggled.

- 'WHAT? A BOY MISTAKE

Please log in to read the full chapter