Chapter 4

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The mysterious phone call :

 

- 'What?' I sighted and then said : 'I was just talking with... Wait a minute, why will I tell you? Let me go!'

Jae doesn't know why but this phone call was really bothering him because he was wondering : 'With whom will she smile like that? Maybe her boyfriend!' It was what he was imagining but he shook his head and thought : 'No, what am I thinking about? who will want to go out with a tomboy like her! Nobody will do that! But still, this phone call really bothers me!'

That's why he suddenly said : 'No, until you tell me who was calling you!'

- 'You know, you're really irritating! It doesn't concern you, so let me go!' I said with no patience this time.

He said NO.

- 'Hmm.. I see so you want to act like that, it's ok! Do what you want!'

When I said that he was very surprised. So, I took this chance to escape from him!

I climbed Yunho and Yoochun's desks and of course I apologized to them then I ran out of the classroom while calling a taxi.

Everyone was still so amazed and Yoochun suddenly said : 'WOW she succeeded to escape from Jae!'

Then Jae turned around him and asked : 'Since you're fluent in english, you understood what she said, right?'

Yoochun nodded and Jae was waiting for an answer then he continued : 'She's going to the airport.'

Then Jae took his jacket and his bag and ran out of the classroom to go to his car and the others members followed him since they're also curious about this mysterious phone call!

While in the classroom: 'What is that? Why are they following her?' one of the girl said with hatred towards Emi.

Then the taxi came, Emi told the driver to go to the airport but what she doesn't know is that Jae is driving and following her with all the other members with him.

She arrived at the airport and was waiting at the main gate while Jae and the others were waiting to see who is the mysterious person who called her. Yunho was sitting next Jae while Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun were at the back.

Then Junsu and Changmin said at the same time: 'Oh! Perhaps it's her boyfriend!'

Then Jae, Yunho and Yoochun were glaring at them like they said something wrong.

And Yoochun suddenly hit them at the head and said : 'Su, Min! Stop jumping to conclusion like that!'

Jae was thinking worriedly the same thing as Su and Min.

And then they saw Emi waving her hand to someone, and when they saw who was this person, they didn't believe what they saw because this person is very a pretty girl who was wearing fashionable clothes and she was more girly than Emi.

That's why they were surprised why Emi waved her hand to someone like that since they're the total opposite.

Then Emi and this mysterious girl hugged each other and the driver and Emi helped her friend with her luggages and after they finished with the luggages, t

Please log in to read the full chapter