Chapter 11

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Last year :

- 'Not at all... because the first time I saw her, she had the same cold blue eyes that she had just now and she was expressionless. It was very hard to talk to her even though she lived with me.' Cindy said.

- 'So how did you become friends if she was so distant and cold ?' Junsu asked.

- 'At the beginning, it was difficult but since we had to live together during one year in the States and then one year in Korea! I wondered that I didn't want to be like that with her during two years! So, I tried to talk to her and made all the possible things to become her friend but nothing worked.' Cindy sighed.

- 'Nothing?! So what did you do?' Yoochun asked curiously.

- 'I gave up. Even though she was cold... she was at least polite with my parents. But one day, I was alone with her at my house and I started the conversation but still nothing so I was fed up and even if it was 11 pm, like you can guess it was the night and before I knew it, two guys were following me. And when I noticed that, I walked faster but they did the same thing so I ran but they caught me. I was so scared, I screamed for help but nobody was there. I thought it was the end for me but suddenly someone helped me, the guys were fighting this person but they lost and ran away. I was saved and when I saw who was my savour, I was surprised.'

Cindy stopped talking and they were glaring at her with curiosity in their eyes. She took her breath and continued :

*Flashback* (Cindy's thoughts)

- 'Emi, is it you? What are you doing there?' I asked still relieved but I was trembling.

- 'You didn't come back so I went out to look for you.' Emi answered calmly.

- 'Ah, I see so you were worried. Thanks, you came at the right time otherwise these guys...' I didn't finish my sentence, tears were falling on my cheeks and now I was crying. And what surprised me the most was Emi's movement. She hugged me and said with a gentle voice to confort me : 'It's okay now, it's finished.'
Without knowing it, I was crying in front of her louder and louder and when I calmed down, Emi said : 'Let's go home.'

I nodded.

Then Emi said : 'I'm sorry, it's my fault if you had to go through this situation.'

- 'No! That's not! It was because of my stupidity! I went out this late and even alone, so if someone had to be blamed, it's ME, Emi NOT YOU.' I said to her and for the first time since she was there she smiled.

- 'But Emi, I have a question. Can I ask you something?'

She nodded.

- 'Why are you so cold towards me, I mean, we will live together for two years so I really want to be friends with you, I don't want to live with someone that I barely know! I really want to know you better and to become real friends! I exclaimed.

- 'Hmm... friends, sorry but I don't trust people.' She said sadly.

- 'W..Why?' I stuttered.

- 'Because they only betray you.' Emi added again with the same cold eyes.

- 'That's not true! I mean, I know that some people are like that they only want to become friends with you because you're famous, rich... but in your back they're only bad mouthing you! But not everyone are like that! If you don't let people at least a chance, how can you find friends? and how can you trust them if you don't even let them a single chance?!' I exclaimed.

- 'From what I just

Please log in to read the full chapter