Chapter 13

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You're afraid of the darkness? !


 

The one who waved his arm was Yoochun and he was with Jae. They come at our direction.

- 'Hi Cindy, hi Emi!' Yoochun said happily.

- 'Hi!' Cindy said with a smile.

Then I came back to reality and asked : 'What are you doing there?'

- 'Oh we came because it was Cindy's idea.' Yoochun answered.

- 'But where are the others?' Cindy asked while searching for the others.

- 'The others?!' I asked confused.

- 'Something came up so they couldn't come.' Jae said.

- 'Today was our day off but our manager decided to make the photoshoot for our new album today.' Yoochun added.

- 'I see, that's bad.' Cindy said.

- 'What? photo-hoot? so what are you doing there?! You have to be with the others! No?' I asked more confused.

- 'No, today, it's only Yuho, Junsu and Changmin's photoshoot then tomorrow, it will be ours and when we'll finish our individual photoshoot it will be the group's photoshoot.' Jae continued.

- 'I see... But I still don't understand what are you doing there?' I asked.

- 'Like Yoochun said it's normally our day off so we came here to relax. Why? Aren't you happy to see us?' Jae asked with a smirk.

- 'Why should I? And Cindy why am I there if they're here? Why did you insist for me to come ?'

- 'Ah! It's because...' Yoochun stopped and glared at Jae who understood what he meant.

- 'Hmm... It's because I wanted to apologize for what I said yesterday, I didn't mean to hurt you so I'm very sorry.' Jae said and he even bowed.

Yoochun, Cindy and me were surprised not because he apologized but he even bowed to me.

- 'Hey? Are you ok? Are you sick? Perhaps you ate something wrong?' I asked.

- 'What? I'm apologizing, I even BOWED to you and that's all that you find to say!' Jae said angrily.

- 'Yeah, because this apologizes coming from you are too weird, I didn't even know that you knew how to talk politely.' I said.

- 'What! Are you making fun of me now?' Jae began to lose his calm.

- 'Emi, don't start to fight with him, he came to apologize because he said hurtful words to you yesterday so why don't you forgive him?' Yoochun said.

- 'What forgive him? for what?' I asked.

The 3 of them were dumbfounded by what I just said to them.

- 'I said words that reminded you bad memories, Cindy told us what happened with your ex-boyfriend so I thought you were hurt yesterday and that's why you left.' Jae said with concern on his voice.

- 'What? Cindy told you about my ex!' Then I glared at her and she hid behind Yoochun. I sighed and then said : 'Don't worry, I know that you didn't mean this words so I wasn't angry at you.'

- 'Really?' Jae asked with a smile on his face.

I sighed again and nodded.

- 'Wow that's great! Now we can enjoy our day here.' Jae said happily.

- 'Enjoy our day here?' I asked.

- 'Hey! What do you think people do in an attraction park?!' Jae said sarcastically.

- 'He's right! Let's go, Emi.' Cindy said while taking my arm and forced me to go with them.

We had a great time all the morning and without realizing it I was enjoying it too. I wonder when was the last day that I laughed like that? Then we took our lunch somewhere in the attraction park and then Cindy and I wanted ice-creams so the guys came back with our ice-creams and we sat on a bench together.

The order on the bench was from left to right : Yoochun, Cindy, me and Jae.

Then when we finished our ice-creams, we passed near a haunted house and Cindy wanted to go there.

- 'Hey! Aren't you afraid of this kind of things.' I said.

- 'No, I'm not!' Cindy exclaimed.

- 'Why are you saying that?' Yoochun asked me.

- 'Because each time we're watching an horror movie she's hiding behind a cushion so she doesn't watch the movie at all.' I replied calmly.

- 'No, I don't do that! I'll prove it to you, let's go Yoochun!' Cindy hold Yoochun's arm and went in the haunted house.

- 'I think we have to follow them, let's go Jae.' I said to him but he didn't move instead he was like freezing without moving.

- 'Oh hey! here Earth talking to Jae, do you hear me?' he's still not moving then I said : 'Don't tell me you're afraid of darkness.' I said.

Then he came back to reality and stuttered : 'N.. NO.. I'm .. not.'

- 'You're stuttering so I was right.'

Then I began to laugh.

- 'Hey! Don't make fun of me! You're a girl too so aren't you afraid of this kind of things like Cindy.'
I stopped my laughs and answered : 'Not at all! Wow I didn't think that the Korean singer Kim Jaejoong will be afraid of something like that. If you're so afraid we can wait for them outside.'

- 'Ok.' Jae replied.

- 'What? You agreed? I thought you'll go in there because of your pride. Wow, are you really that scared of this kind of things' I said and he nodded and he added : 'I don't care! I just don't want to go inside'.

- 'Wow, he's really cute even when he's afraid.' I thought. 'Wait, I just thought he was CUTE! What am I thinking?!'

Then I shook my head and Jae stared at me and asked : 'Are you ok?'

- 'Yeah so let's wait for them in the bench next the haunting house.'

So we were sitting and then...

Nothing it's was a total silence.

Then Jae decided to break the silence and said : 'Aren't you going to ask me why I didn't go inside the haunted house.'

- 'W

Please log in to read the full chapter