Chapter 22

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Going out :


After that I went to the hospital, I went to home and the evening went normally same with the next day at school except that Jenny joined our high school and she's in the same class as Cindy. And of course, she felt a bit embarassed at the cafeteria, are you wondering why? Can't you guess? Ok I'll tell you, it's of course because the DBSK's members were with us! So no wonder that everyone was staring at us while the girls sending us (Cindy, Jenny and me) death's glares. Except that, everything went normally, now it was time to go home since my sis is normally back now.

(A/N : Sorry but I'm skipping some parts like I told u the chapters are shorter so I'll skip the useless description and anyway everyone can imagine a normal day at school right? So no need to describe it since the most interesting thing is when Emi and Cindy will go home hehe)

Cindy, Jenny and me went to my home since Jenny and Cindy wanted to know more about each other. And when we entered the house, the maid greeted me like usual and then Lara came.

- 'I'm so tired.' Lara sighed. She entered the house while the maids were following her with the luggages.

- 'Put all of that in my room.' She continued. Then her gaze went to us and she asked : 'Who are you?'

- 'They're my friends : Cindy, the one who'll live with us during this year and Jenny.' I answered normally.

- 'I'm Lee Cindy.' Cindy said with a bow.

- 'I'm Choi Jenny' Jenny said with a bow too. (A/N : I noticed that in the previous chapters I wrote that Jenny's name is Lee, sorry it's a mistake cause I taped quickly, her name is Choi and not Lee.)

- 'hmm I see.' Then Lara walked to her room to rest.

When they saw that Lara left.

- 'Aish, so impolite, she didn't even introduce herself.' Jenny said.

- 'I don't think it's necessary for her to introduce herself since she's famous.' Cindy told to Jenny.

- 'Yeah but it's still impolite, I don't understand how you can be sisters, you're so different!'

- 'Don't worry, me too sometimes, I'm wondering if I wasn't adopted.' I said with a cold tone.

Cindy and Jenny thought at the same time : 'OMG! Why did we talk about her family! I don't want to see her old self coming back again!'

- 'Why not going out? Maybe going to a night club or something like that? Cause I have one of my friends who's working there so we can enter there without any problems.' Jenny proposed.

- 'Yeah why not, it's a good idea.' Cindy replied.

- 'But we'll have to dance?' I said worried.

- 'Of course! What do you think we'll do in a night club!' Jenny exclaimed.

Then Emi remembered what the doctor told her about the surgery and her heart's disease, even if it's not a serious one, she knows that she can't do any activities that requires too much effort from her heart since she's still ill and even after the surgery, seh won't be able to dance until many months after doing the surgery.

- 'Sorry, I don't want to go, if y

Please log in to read the full chapter