Chapter 16

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Calling you OPPA?! Tiffany arrived!


*A month later*

Yoochun and Cindy are going out since one week, but only Emi, the DBSK's members and their manager know about their relashionship, it's still a secret from the fans at least for now.

- 'I'll see you at lunch' Cindy said to Emi.

- 'Ok, see you later' I answered.

Then I entered my classroom and like every mornings, I recieved death glares from all the girls.

- 'Aish, what's wrong with them? They're only reacting like that because I'm friend with DBSK' I thought.
I sat down and a few minutes later the DBSK's members arrived.

- 'Good morning Noona' Changmin and Junsu chorused together.

- 'Hi, Emi.' Yoochun said with Yunho.

And finally Jae said : 'Hi.'

- 'Good morning! Changmin, Junsu can you stop calling me NOONA, we're almost the same age so ...' I didn't finish my sentence that Junsu interrupted me : 'It's because you were born the 14th februray 1992, me the 15th december 1992 and Changmin the 18th february 1993, so you're older than us.' (A/N : I'm using fake birthdays' years!)

- 'Yeah, that's right but Yoochun doesn't call me Noona so can you do the same?' I asked.

- 'No and that's only because he's going ou...' Changmin couldn't finish his sentence that Yoochun covered his mouth.

- 'Stupid! Don't say it out loud!' Yoochun whispered then Changmin nodded and he released him to breath.

- 'YAH! It wasn't necessary to do that!' Changmin exclaimed.

- 'It's because you talk too much!' Yoochun replied.

Changmin wanted to answer him back but then Yunho said : 'Ok, Guys! That's enough now!'

- 'Now that you're mentioning it, why aren't you calling Yunho and me OPPA' Jae asked curious.

- 'OPPA?! You two?!'

Jae and Yunho nodded their heads.

- 'Sorry but NO because I grew up more abroad than in Asia! I stayed in Korea until I was 4 and I only came back now. Because of my parents' jobs I traveled a lot for example I stayed 7 years in France, 4 years in the USA, 2 years in Japan. So, I'm not used to call someone older than me 'OPPA' or 'UNNIE', I call them directly by their first name otherwise that's too weird for me.' I explained.

Please log in to read the full chapter