9

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So yeah I'm back.^__^

I know its quite late ,I'm really sorry but I'm still caught in certain things.Plz bear with me.

Note:Wrote this chapter on my cell.No proofread.No editing.

plz enjoy!

*******

“Ah..Ouch!" Shinhye laid sprawled on the floor like a abandoned flag.She immediately jolted to a sitting position pulling her kness together.While tilting her chin she glared at Yonghwa.

“So now you don't even have manner"

Yonghwa puzzled with his bed head look at Shinhye dazzled.Oh great this is what I'm gonna wake up to he thought and turned to look at her morning appearance.

“How can you..atleast you should take into consider that I'm a girl!" “And why the hell you pushed me.."

“Look I'm sorry.." YongHwa began slowly feeling genuinely guilty

“What sorry!" “I could've broken my bones or may be died!" “Tell me YongHwa were you trying to get rid of me and that's why...." She left the words hanging.

YongHwa frowned “What the hell! Ridiculous! You should stop exaggerating things!" he snapped

“Then why did you pushed me..is it" ShinHye eyes rounded “e! You tried to take advantage of me.I always knew that! You're a monster!"

YongHwa had enough, why does she always accuse him of taking advantage of her. YongHwa outstretched his arm and cupped his palm around ShinHye's forearm pulling her on her knees as her bossom digged the edge of the bed.ShinHye yelped surprised.

YongHwa gritted at her “ As I remember you were sleeping on the chaise..so why did you choose to sleep with a e like me?"

ShinHye's cheeks reddened having been caught..“Its not like that!" She denied ardently..

“What's the guarantee..you've been trying to seduce me since yesterday" “I'm not!" She spat “Do you see idiot written on my forehead..even in my worst days I won't look at you!"

YongHwa sneared “Are you sure.." he asked “ Cause I didn't see any of that when we were making out" “ Infact you were all over it!"

ShinHye gasped “ I wasn't! " she shouted.“Really then show me."  

No.no his mind warned.

Sheets ruffled as YongHwa scouted closer,his visage unreadable with shaded hue of intense gaze.ShinHye opened but held.She gasped when YongHwa dragged and particularly settled her on his thighs.

Time stopped.

“So tell me you don't feel a thing"

Wrong move,YongHwa's inside voiced.

He took a sharp intake of air as he uttered.She looked even beautiful up close.Her morning hair tumbled ily.The rapid rise and fall of chest can only define his emotion.

The air had thickened and ShinHye had found herself tongue tied as his intense gaze held her captive in its whirlwind.“I-do-not" She fumbled.YongHwa ran his hand on her back.

Keep your hands to yourself! He chided himself in vain.

She's driving him crazy!. Her morning husky voice seeps into Yonghwa waking some weird kind of feeling.He knew he's treading on dangerous water.

“Then why are you nervous?" he breathed.“I'm not" she struggled..tips of her lips smudged when YongHwa started her cheeks.The touch was electrifying,awakening all her senses.ShinHye tried to fight these feeling off but her inside felt weak and surrendered.Relishing.She felt the softness of the mattress beneath with YongHwa hovering over her.Her stomach knotted in anticipation,giddy.Soon their lips met.He rubbed her side while ShinHye's finger burried in his hair.The kiss was urgent,passionate.He her lips and groaned in pleasure.

“God!" He felt dizzy with all the hue of emotion rising.ShinHye closed her lids.What is he doing to her.They were stuck in a muddy puddle with bottomless end and like anything they are sinking farther and deeper.Her black hair splayed against the bright white sheets,framing small of her face.Her button nose stood adorably, YongHwa danced his thumb,slowly grazing her cheek line and resting them on the curve of her dimpled chin.Just like ShinHye's....ShinHye? SHINHYE!

As if someone dumped cold water .. YongHwa broke out from the trance.Shocked and disbelief.May be he'd seriously lost it.Stretching his arms he stared at ShinHye who was breathing heavily.....And smirked!

He can't show how much he's affected by her.No.Never!

Slowly he aligned his lips over her.ShinHye opened her eyes to YongHwa's grimaced face..as if he'd swallowed a nasty bug.“Gosh ShinHye you stink!"

ShinHye's jaw dropped hard on the floor while the latter rejoiced inwardly.“Wha-at?" “Oh god I'm going to pass out" He continued while stifling fits of laughter,Shinhye offended is the best thing ever! He jumped out of the bed hastily when shinhye shot up to run behind him.“ Jung YongHwa you yourself smells like a pig!" “ How dare you.." She kept on the chase and YongHwa finally hid in the bathroom slamming the door behind.ShinHye slammed the door “Once you come out I'm gonna throw you to the packs of wolves!" 

***

The warm water washed away the suds into the drain as YongHwa ran his finger through the locks.Immersed,deep in thought, thinking.Now a days his thoughts are filled with ShinHye.He'd began to doubt.He's losing it.. more and more!.Control is slipping from his hand.He need to stop it.

 

After drying up YongHwa peaked through the narrow gap behind the door.Who knows what ShinHye is upto.He swore he'd never acted like this before.So childish! But then again nothing more could be expected from her.And he needed to be on his toes,alert.ShinHye stood infront of him without giving any expression.“Are you done?" YongHwa streched his upper part and stood straight opening the door completely.“Yes" “Hmm.." Walking back to the bed ShinHye took her mini bag and entered the bathroom silently.YongHwa raised his brow at the closed door,nothing..running water can be heard.Was it that kind of silence after which storm destroy everything.He became more worried.

 

Later,everyone gathered in the dinning room.YongHwa came downstair and took his seat.“Morning..bro" ShiYoon said while shoving a piece of toast in his mouth. YongHwa smiled and wished him the same while unfolding the newspaper.ShiYoon looked around “Where's ShinHye?" “I don't know" “Isn't she awake?..she's such a sleepy head" “She is..but I don't know where she went" Good for me she should keep herself hidden just like that forever! “You should know.." Mr Jung said for the first time keeping the file aside.“She's your wife..she's new here. Better take care of her" YongHwa remained silence.“Harry..where's my coffee?" he shouted.That moment ShinHye emerged from the kitchen with Mrs Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter