3

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Thankz for lot of support,I appreciate it a lot :)

plz ignore any mistake

********

ShinHye's Pov

 

I rolled onto my side and winched as a throbing pain stinged when I moved my head deeper into the pillow.I buried myself closer to the warmth of I don't know what it is,my eyes still felt heavy and the light peeking through the curtain was doing no good to me

.Gosh! Why did I drink too much.

Even knowing hangover does it to me ,the aftermath is awfull my throat is sore and so dry that a drop of water would immediately turned into vapours,still I choosed to dive into the fragrance of alcohol till I'm nose deep in it,getting myself totally wasted for the time being. I squeezed my eyes.

Seriously I'm not a heavy drinker,then why?

I was busy cursing the sun for rising so early headache literally killing me that I didn't felt the little movement on the mattress it sunked ,the bedsheet wrinkled,and a bump scooted closer to me.Something heavy landed on my mid-riff scaring the hell out of me. As if on reflex my eyes shot opened and I was already on my knees and palms,as I does so I winced feeling sudden heavyness in my head.I looked down and the colour drained down my face.My jaw fell open and crashed onto the floor.The mess infront triggered me at the end of collapse..For a moment the atmosphere was completely dominated by the errie silence..my mind busy processing the happening 

"No!" open shirt,lipstick marks,half man,disheveled hair.

I blinked, “hell no! My eyes must be tricking me.." But reality seems to sink in when I rubbed my eyes furiously and the figure was still lying beneath me in all its glory, body and soul together,my world collapsed, I mourned it screaming my lungs out.

Aaah!

Yonghwa heard a faint scream in his unconscious mind which later reached..blared loudly into his ear.and soon he jolt up screaming as well.

Aahh!.

.He sat up blinking his sleep awa, the blurry vision faded ...“What the.."

He paused as his chin hung,looking at Shinhye who was staring at him with wide eyes “What are you doing here!",abruptly he peered down at his half self and again looked at Shinhye in horror and again at his self..clearly catching up the ball -the telltale story of what might have occured between them. Jackpot!.. few silence followed..before it broke into loud echo as..they both screamed again.

     Aahh!

Yonghwa quickly scrambled out of the bed clutching his head.He grabbed the nearby nightstand to steady himself as he felt dizzy.His head was drumming so hard that it would blast anytime soon.

“! " 

He looked at Shinhye

“ What the hell are you doing here!"

Shinhye heard him around the heavy banging in her head“I can ask you the same question!" Her eyes trailed his bare torso..Did we? My first time?Me and Yonghwa? NO!

She shook her head I'm still fully clothed so nothing happened, right?

“This is my room!" “Who do you expect to be here,Robert Pattinson?" Snapped back Yonghwa

.Shinhye glared “Don't try to outsmart me..Then tell me? What am I doing in your room?" Shinhye screamed.She clearly remembered how she challenged Yonghwa and began their battle of shots.After that nothing..And now she woke up lying next to her freakin'nemis Yonghwa.

What the hell! What happened exactly the previous night?

Yonghwa sat on the bed burrying his finger in his hair,could it be they...he glanced at Shinhye..could it be,

he closed his eyes pushing his memory.. Some blurry vision appeared two figure laughing,dancing his brow wiggled and a frown drew in his expression..then he saw two very unclear,in dark grey ambiance silhouette pressed against a wall..no matter how much he tried he couldn't make out their faces.

Shinhye squinted her eyes “Now why are you sitting mute huh?! After trying to take advantage of me don't you dare think, I'll let you off the hook easily! I'll sue your Yonghwa!"

Yonghwa glared at her direction “Will you shut up!" “ Trying to take advantage of you..don't make me laugh, I must be bitten by a crazy dog if ever that thought crosses my mind!"

Shinhye gawked.. “ bitten by a dog I hear..let me acquaint you with your real self...YOU'RE A DOG YONGHWA! BLOODY DOG-A ERT! E!.LUSTING OVER BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT GIRL LIKE ME.

Yonghwa's eyes fired he gripped her arm pulling toward him..he gritted in a lower dangerous voice “You better mind your tongue Shinhye..you don't know what I'm capable of doing..right now I can shread you into pieces!" Shiver ran down the spines as the hair on the Shinhye's nape stood leaving her speechless.

Yonghwa threw her arm in the air..digging hole in her with his piercing gaze “And who innocent beautiful huh?!.. I can't see any of that.He looked at her disgustingly

“I thought you're talking about yourself but that description sounded so far “ “And as much as I remembered it was other way around.It was YOU! You were so adamant about having shots,who knows what was going in your pretty-no-brain.Perhaps you've been plotting out to take advantage of me in my drunken self.God knows what you've done in my unconscious state " Shinhye looked stricken and perplexed.

Her eyed widen “Me taking advantage of you,NEVER!" “In your dreams!" “As if my luck couldn't get any worse"

“Are your sure" he asked “Coz it seems you quite had a fun down here"Yonghwa said referring to the lipstick marks on his chest.

Shinhye looked at his chest, her cheeks redened

.“See I know you had a ultimate goal,you'd wanted to have your way with me"

Shinhye stood on her knees and pulled at his hair, Yonghwa was taken aback and groaned.“Ahh"

“ I'll kill you bastard" she started hitting him,she managed to land some punches on his back.Yonghwa's blood boiled grabbing her wrist he tackled her pressing on the mattress,Shinhye gasped and started thrashing slapping his hand wrapping around her wrist.“ Let me go you ert..e!.“

“You've gotten a big mouth.." with that his lips landed on her for a hard punishing kiss.Shinhye groaned and started pushing him away ..suddenly admist resistance Shinhye had a fragrance of them kissing,her over him She stiffened Oh god!

His lips moved rapidly forcing over hers.By the time he was done they were breathing heavily...he looked dead at her “Again you do this silly act.I'm ripping your head off" “I'm going to let go off you..be a good girl" He warned. His chest beating against her.Shinhye looked at his lips and just nodded.He rolled beside her sprawling on the bed.They stared at the ceiling in silence

.Few minutes.

“Whatever happened or not between us.." Yonghwa began “Lets forget. Morever your clothes,my clothes were so I don't think anything happened between us" Shinhye turned her head in his direction and sneered “ What should I forget when in the first place we can't even remember a single "

well except for we kissing she thought in her head.

Yonghwa agreed “True enough and its fine,its not like we need to see each other anytime soon..lets pretend last night never happened." “Nobody needs to know about this"

“I hate to say this but you're right." Shinhye answered.“last night never happened"

Silence.

Suddenly Yonghwa's cell went off ringing surprising them.Yonghwa swirled his leg down the bed before looking for the little thing ringing somewhere in the room.He found it discarded on the floor,he wept toward it before attending the call.Meanwhile Shinhye went to the bathroom to freshen up.Her jaw dropped,she was looking horrible.

She rested her hand on the basin and took a closer at her lips.Swollen and bruised.That bastard took full good advantage!.

She opened the faucet and started cleaning her face

.Fifteen minutes later

“Are you done yet,I need to use the washroom" She heard Yonghwa banging the door.She deliberately kept quiet.Bloody bastard!

.Few more bangs she rolled her eyes and stride to open the door to see annoyed look on his face

.“Are you done.." he gave her a fake smile “too bad you still look the same,UGLY!" “Now move out of my face! I have to get myself out of this disgusting smell that smells like you and this .." he pointed at his chest marks.He pushed her aside slamming the door on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter