10

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Consider this chapy fresh from the oven..hehe

No proofreading

*************************************************

 One week later

The only sound of cluttering of utensils filled the air as the Jungs gathered themselves for breakfast except ShiYoon who was already out having fun.As usual YongHwa clad in his office attire was looking handsome and sophisticated.He was sipping his coffee thankfully not made by ShinHye while going through the newspaper.

“ So what is your and ShinHye's plans?" YongHwa heard his father.He kept the paper aside momentarily shared his glance with ShinHye and looked at his father,brows together.By the look on her face ShinHye doesn't know what he is talking about nor does he.

“ Plans for what?" From the corner of his eyes he caught his step mother gently smiling at his father nodding in the process.

“Ofcourse honeymoon!" As soon as that word fell into ShinHye's ear she choked on her drink.Everyone turned to ShinHye hearing her shriek.Mrs Jung quickly stood by her rubbing her back.“Are you ok dear" she asked bringing water to her lips.

ShinHye drank a little while nodding.She stared at glass of juice she had slammed,the liquid dancing vigorously within its confinement.She tilted her head to glare at YongHwa..honeymoon with this pompous,arrogant,pig head.Never!  She would rather jump infront on pack of hungry wolves!

YongHwa silently observed the scenario unfolding..his lips a thin line..he was hell shocked hearing his father so was ShinHye he could see.He controlled the urge to roll his eye and lash out when ShinHye glared at him.

Now is she accusing him for this also.He is as much disgusted with the idea of honeymoon and would not go anywhere with her.Isn't it enough.. they're barely surviving without strangling each other.

.Shrugging his shoulder he lifted the cup and drank from it.He calmly declared “ We're not going anywhere!" ShinHye heaved a sigh of relief.“I've piles of work to do..and numerous meeting lined up.I don't have time to waste around" “ When does going on honey moon is considered waste of time" Mr Jung remarked “Don't forget now you're a married man YongHwa and ShinHye is your responsibility" YongHwa's expression stoned.Responsibility..no scratch that she's a big huge burden.His father continued“And as far as the work is concerned may be I'm old but capable enough to take care of it during your absence so you needn't worry" ShinHye felt her stomach drop..in horror.And before YongHwa could say anything she beat him“ But still we can't go.." Both Mr and Mrs Jung turned to her “ Why not.." “Because..." she quickly racked her brain

who asked her to open that big mouth... “ cause I have already missed quite a lot of classes yes..my classes and I'm lagging quiet far behind." “ I need to catch up..or else I'm afraid I would fail" ShinHye made a pity face..patting herself mentally for the awesome excuse.

You're genius ShinHye.

“Is that so.." Mrs Jung said disappointed.“May be you both could go after you graduate." ShinHye just nodded...

.There's no way she's going to stay here for that long.By that time she'll get herself divorce..and get her maiden name.Away from YongHwa.Away...a little wave of emotion surged through her making her uncomfortable.She moved her head to look at YongHwa and caught him staring at her.YongHwa watched ShinHye as she lied through her teeth.. Ofcourse he's not at all amazed.She's really good at lying.Atleast something she's good at aside gossiping and wasting money.He pushed his chair back and stood.“ I'm leaving" he his heel when he heard Mrs Jung calling his name.“Why don't you drop ShinHye at the university." ShinHye's eyes widen “Yes you can also pick her back on your way home" his father joined. ShinHye sweared she could see his murderous eyes at her “ No..No need to.." “I'm outside." with said that YongHwa left.

 

********

“Both sat silently as the cool air breezes through them.ShinHye looked adorable in her light lemon yellow halter neck summer dress reaching just above her knee.She has let her hair down adorned with little make up.ShinHye's cell rang and she picked up talking animately.YongHwa gripped the rudder controlling his anger,her non-stop blabber was such a pain. “Oh really...we need to teach her some lesson" he heard her... At one point his secretary called and he couldn't listen or concentrate as ShinHye kept gossiping with someone over the cell.“ Ha..and the dress she wore you wouldn't believe I had that 2 years ago..she's such an oldy" “I duuno..may be it was my dress" ShinHye giggled,YongHwa clenched his teeth and snatched her cell “ Will you shut up!" ShinHye widen her eyes..“ What! Give it back! You moron!" She tried to reach for her cell “I'm having some important conversation!" YongHwa raised his brows “so ing behind others back is an important conversation" ShinHye glared at him “ Why do you care." “I do not.. " he bit out “ Look I'm having some real important conversation" he said indicating his mobile “so you better keep your mouth shut orelse I'm throwing your cell" ShinHye just stared at him and then crossed her arms sinking herself in the seat.“fine!" She opened her palm “Give my phone" They reached her uni and YongHwa stopped the car.ShinHye stepped down not glancing at him.He stared at her back..“ I'll send my car to pick you up..." ShinHye immediately cut him off while turning“No thanks...I can manage myself" “ As you wish..good for me" YongHwa replied triggering the anger in her.She stomped inside the premises.YongHwa watched her go when suddenly his mobile went off.“ Hello?" “Mr Jung your papers are ready" “Ok..send them to my office" YongHwa zeroed his eyes onto the empty passenger seat..“ I told you I'll throw you out of my house" Even though his heart clenched..as if it has missed a beat.

 

 

***********

 

ShinHye's face broke into a big smile.Finally she's out breathing a fresh air.Somewhere the atmosphere is not contaminated with her pig-of-a-husband.As always she looked stunning ,her feet dipped in white heels clicked against the concrete.Many head turns  taking in her beauty.“ Oh good ShinHye!" Rachel came rushing “ You're back..I missed you so much" “Me too..I tell you I was going insane seeing that jerk face 24/7" They began walking down the corridor “ Aye..don't talk like that.You're the luckiest alive on the planet."Rachel gushed“Many girls would give everything to trade with you" ShinHye's nostrils flared..pinning Rachel with her dangerous gaze “Well ask those dumb to be my guest! " “ And..." she stilled squinting “I've not forgotten what you did to me traitor! " Rachel gulped..! She knows she's talking about her wedding night...what she did with her night wear.And Rachel is well aware..what ShinHye could do..She'd wanted to hit herself “Please listen ShinHye...I was forced by your mother" “ My mother..?" She nodded hurriedly “She emotionally blackmailed me saying it's her dream to see her grand child before she leaves the world...And you know how soft my heart is" She patted her chest..“ I got carried away" ShinHye raised her brow..“ I ain't your bestfriend for nothing." “ Means?"  “ Means...what's the catch? Tell me how did my mom bribe you! " ShinHye snapped..Rachel flabbergasted widen her eyes..she shook her head..and giggled nervously “Nope..there's nothing" ShinHye bored hole through her.saying she doesn't believe her..“Ok Ok..." She admitted “ She told she'll introduce a very hot son of her friend to me..You know I can't let go off such offer.." “ I knew it.Traitor! I'll kill you.."

“Hey I'm really sorry! Please please forgive me." Rachel begged as they sat in the cafeteria but only got her silent treatment.“Okay! Tell me..I'll do anything..." ShinHye who was busy checking her nails ignoring Rachel's plead..suddenly took a double take.“ Anything?" She probed smirking,.Suddenly Rachel felt unsure..“ Yes..anythi-ng" Inside Rachel prayed she didn't got herself into .ShinHye's smile widened..She have lot's of things on her mind.

Two is better than one isn't it.Now she'll with Rachel make YongHwa's life hell.He'll literally beg her to stop...Haha...Oh can't wait.

“Why are you laughing like that ShinHye.." ShinHye just looked at her “nothing..." “I'm bored..lets go " “ To Where..?" “ Obviously club" “ Wait..atleast you should ask..your.--you know inlaws--or YongHwa." ShinHye snarled “ I don't need permission from that jerk to live my life!" 

 

 

*************

 

YongHwa checked his watch its fifteen past seven.Clutching the laptop and a file in other hand he trudged upstair.He shook his head for having to see ShinHye's face again.But he was greeted by silence when he opened the door to his room.He just took a two or three steps that the view infront had him stilled...looks like a hurricane had visited his place.Clothes everywhere...he moved forward angrily taking in the scene.That girl had turned his room into a garbage.Something struck his shoes and he bent to see pairs of foot wear thrown carelessly.Not again! “ShinHye!" He shouted looking for her in the bathroom only to find it empty.He will wring her neck.He again called out her name when Mrs Jung informed him that ShinHye along with Rachel is out..to spend some time with her friends..YongHwa pulled his tie and thought its good he can enjoy peace for a few more hour.Instructing the housekeeper to clean his r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter