011

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Ignore any grammatical or spelling mistake.Enjoy!

 

 

*********

ShinHye woke up to a pair of dark eyes staring at her. “Aah!” 

she sat up abruptly pushing at YongHwa who was caught ofguard.YongHwa quickly pulled his hand back and stood up picking a file from the side table.He kept his eyes fixed on the file trying to compose and normalize his beating nerves. He was already in his office attire ready to leave when his eyes fell on ShinHye and ended up sitting beside her.Her face was red.Mumbling something she turned facing him. Locks of hair covered her face. His heart beat stopped for a second he thought. Never in his life had he seen anyone looking so beautiful.Or may be he never paid attention .He never wanted to.ShinHye's muscle pulled into a frown in her sleep scrunching her button nose.Some tendrils slipped out of her locks got stuck on her lips.A shaky breath left his mouth as lifted his hand to brush those hair when ShinHye opened her eyes catching him in the act.

“Were you trying to strangle me in my sleep?” shinHye said massaging her head.YongHwa glared at her

‘And he thought her to be beautiful ' He admits he had lost his mind for a sec.

“I don't put my hand in the dirt ” he snapped. “Are you calling me a dirt?” ShinHye stood up throwing the comforter and immediately bent to cover her legs after finding herself only in a T-shirt.

“How-Why am I in your clothes? ” she pointed her finger at him “YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME!”

YongHwa only huffed,he knew it coming.“Says the girl who was drunk!”

And all the happening of the night before came back making him angry.

She could have been harmed and he was not there. He clenched his hand in a fist.ShinHye felt embarrased.True enough.She did drink quite a lot yesterday as she couldn't contain her joy to be away from him.But why should she give him the benefit to win this argument. Never!  She opened to give him a good reply when a pain shot through her head and she winced.YongHwa immediately made her sit.

“Woman can't you just keep quiet! ” “Why should I..” One glare and ShinHye stopped.

He let her lie on her back and massaged her temple.He moved to the cabinet and pulled out a box of medicine searching for a pain killer.Keeping the drug on the table he went out to the kitchen.Mrs Jung was busy doing chores when she heard some hurried foot steps.YongHwa poured a glass of water and before she can ask anything he was out already.

ShinHye gulped the medicine while YongHwa helped her drinking water.After that she was fast asleep. Mrs Jung stood at the door smiling.YongHwa rarely shows his emotion but his worry for ShinHye was so deep etched in his face that anyone can see how much he cares for her.She left contended.


YongHwa his heel after tucking ShinHye heading towards the door when he saw Bongi tumbled at the foot of the bed. He hesitated but picked it up placing it beside ShinHye's face. The end of his lips lifted and when realization dawn on him his smile dropped instantly.

”What the hell is wrong with me? I'm smiling at a mutt of a toy!”

He stretched is arm,holding bongi by the ear as if it contains some infectious disease and deposited it at the floor where it was originally lying and exited the room furiously. The toy's unblinking eyes kept looking at his retreating figure.

 

***

The idea of going to college was scrapped.It was afternoon when Rachel came to visit ShinHye.

“Aah I tell you I feel like someone is drilling my head” “Really darling? Who was the one shouting ..Its life!” came Rachel's sarcastic reply.ShinHye glared at her.

“What? Really ShinHye you scared the hell out of me..If not for YongHwa you could have been taken advantage of by that guy” ShinHye remembered everything.And she is finally assured YongHwa didnt took advantage orelse she would have kicked him to his grave.But Sometimes she also really wanted to kick herself.

“He was very worried when he knew some guy took you” Surprised ShinHye asked “Really? That straight face also knows how to worry.” Her cheeks bunched up a red tomato having fragrance of the previous night. How YongHwa took all her tantrums. He even helped her change out of her vomit stink clothes.And today in the morning...A slow smile crept up sending her heart into flips.Rachel narrowed her eyes

“Why are you smilling love?” “Tell me you're falling for your husband” Its a statement

.“What? Nonsense!” ShinHye shouted denying immediately

.“Ha” Rachel smirked grew wider in victory “ Gosh you're blushing” “I'M NOT!” ShinHye covered her cheeks.Really she's an idiot.Her cellphone rang grabbing her attention. Her eyes widen seeing YongHwa's name flashing on the screen.

 

 

***

 

A white opened invitation laid under his nose. YongHwa's thumb dangled in the air while he contemplated to call ShinHye or not.

What the hell!

Why in the ing world is he scared he berated himself.Since morning he has been thinking about ShinHye. She looked no good when he left her in the morning.He just wanted to know if she's feeling well out of kindness.Morever he needs to inform her about the party.Thats it! He argued.He's not at all worried.He pressed the little device to his ear as he waited with baited breath,the beating of his heart resounding in his ear loud and clear. “Hello” A jolt of electricity went through his body. Her velvety soft voice kissed his ear and the hair at his nape stood up attuned.Unaware the condition of the other person is not so far from him.

 

 

ShinHye tucked the losend curls behind her ear.They both paused. YongHwa seemingly forgotten the reason behind his call. The realization that its the first time they are communicating through a mobile dawn on them.Ofcourse they've spent most of their time fighting throwing profanities curses at each other. Now that it came to actual talking both seem to have lost their voice.YongHwa cleared his throat

“ShinHye ...”

“Hmm...”

“how--. I mean be ready by 7. I'll be taking you up for a business party.” Saying that he immediately hung up while ShinHye stared at the phone confused.

“No hello—nothing.And did he just order her? Like I'm his slave.Cancel whatever she thought earlier...he is a arrogant jerk and a big time egoist! ”

“What did he say?” She looked up to Rachel twisting her lips “He'll be taking me to a freaking boring business party” “Like hell I'm going with him any where” She said mentally scanning her wardrobe.

“Buisness party or a date?” her bestie teased

.“Ha Ha..So funny” “I hope you're fed up with your life for saying such nonsense.Do you wanna die at my hands? ShinHye threatened showing her fist.Rachel's smile dropped.

Angry ShinHye is scary.

 

 

***

YongHwa loosened his grip on the phone letting it cluck on the glass surface.He let the silent engulf  him for a moment setting his mind straight pondering at his stupidity.He blew out a frustrated groan.

Bite me!

what is wrong with him.How could he forget she is ShinHye. His enemy! And to say that he was being worried about her.How could he allow her to mess with him.She would have laughed her of if she ever get the whif of any of his stupid thoughts he is harboring for that witch.

 

 

***

Eventually ShinHye got ready,so much for denial.
She ran a smooth hand over her thigh straighning the creases finally looking into the mirror.A red knee length dress poured over her slim body while her feminine bosom highlighted with a V neck.Perfectly gelled ,sprayed hair slick to one side accentuated by bed curls at the end.Her chest tightens as she stood at top of the stairs staring at the man.

Downstairs YongHwa stood ready back facing busy taking to someone over the phone.Why he's always on the phone? She heard him barking order at someone as usual.

“ShinHye?” She turned her head to greet ShiYoon. Oddly the butterfly she's being experiencing since landing her eyes on YongHwa suddenly disappeared.She smiled as ShiYoon approached “Hey..”

“Wow you look gorgeous ” She blushed.He studied her feature and his eyes soften “I never knew you've became so beautiful ” he whispered “Huh!” “You said something?"

“Nothing.Going somewhere? ” She made face “Yes with YongHwa to some buisness party”

He raised his brow “I know you loves to go to club and all..” “but since you married YongHwa hyung it up to those boring parties ” ShinHye mentally agreed to the boring part

“Actually I was surprised you doesn't look anywhere close to hyung's taste ” ShinHye's bow furrowed  “What do you mean?” He tried to laugh it off “Don't take me wrong..Just that..You know  we thought he prefer older,mature carrier oriented women just like him”

“Older.

Mature.

Career oriented?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter