1

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Ignore any grammatical or spelling mistake.

*** 

“Someone's looking gorgeous" Shinhye exclaimed confidently looking at her own reflection blowing some flying kisses with her smoky doe eyes sparkling under the lashes.She was all wrapped up in a pink,grey-polka-dot flare,sleeveless fitting one piece .The dress just resting above her knee revealing her perfectly shaped legs. Her luscious lips appeared kissable,enticing in red.She'd left her hair pulled into a ponytail with a slight curles in the end,giving all spot to her neck enough to drive men crazy.Lastly She'd threw in a red high heel to complete her appearance. 

“Wow! Damn ,girl you look tasty ."

Rachel shouted as soon as she entered the room,winking at Shinhye's direction.

“well,hello to you too!"

She replied with the same tone skimming her eyes from top to bottom,Rachel look no less beautiful.They bumped their palms in a hi-fi as they bursed into laughter.

“Why does it seem like you're dolled-up for someone special“ Rachel continued teasing pinching her chin making a show of thinking ..She sneered answering her own question “Oh Yeah,for that named ShiYoon!" Shinhye laughed before hitting her on the arm “Rachel!"

Shinhye blushed a deep shades of red.Jung ShiYoon.He was a handsome charming man with a very cute smile who was funny having easy pleasant vibe around him. He was everything a girl would look for her ideal man. Most importantly ShiYoon was Shinhye's best friend,but her feeling for him gradually changed now she is deeply in love with him..“What!,Tell me am I wrong?" Rachel coaxed again. “And..do you know you've a big mouth"Shinhye chided her “Now c'mon lets go"

Soon the Park family pulled into the drive way ,Mr Park and Mrs Park in one and Shinhye with Rachel in her own car.

The party was in its full swing when they entered the club hall

***. 

"I have to say I was quite impressed with your presentation Mr Jung more than I expected." The man pulled out his hand.."We should start working on it" Yonghwa shook it.Jung Yonghwa,a twenty-seven year old bachelor is a renowned name-no -nonsense in the buisness field.Full of passion,ambition and aggression.Just in a span of five year he'd stood its solid and firm ground.What he wants he get.Always the centre topics of every tabloid,newspaper,magazine.It doesn't help that he is equally good looking handsome-cherry-on-the-top.He moves ahead with a principle if things go wrong don't regret rather make it right.Considered as the prominent businessman with its witty intelligent brain "Sure enough Mr Ah! once the contract is signed and other details are  taken care of then we should began in few weeks" After few talks he made to walk away.His eyes flew to the entrance and the sight left a bitter tastes in his mouth.Shinhye, Rachel, Mr & Mrs Park were already entering the Party.He rolled his eyes at Shinhye's short dress and heavy doll make up. “As expected.."why he's not surprised..he scoffed before catching another client to continue his buisness Chat.

The Parks spotted the Jung couple ,Mr Jung approached them pulling Mr Park in a hug.Apart from being buisness partner they were good friends.Pulling out of the hug he greeted Mrs Jung,Shinhye and Rachel.Mrs Jung too hugged both Mrs Park and Shinhye. She looked at Shinhye and “Oh my! Our Shinhye you look beautiful" Mrs Jung said kissing her cheek .Shinhye smiled and hugged her “Not beautiful as you Darling!" she teased.“Look at you" she gestured “you're a killer.If uncle wouldn't have layed his finger on you and me weren't for a girl I would have surely married you this instance".They all burst out laughing at Shinhye's remark.“By the way congratulation Jae Hwa" Mr Park said “finally your company bagged the deal you've been eyeing with that Japanese investor" Mr Jung laughed “Thank you.Its all because of Yonghwa,he'd grown into a fine businessman." His voice was laced with proud and admiration.Mr Park rubbed his shoulder “ You should be proud of him." “Ofcourse I'm!"

Shinhye who had been standing there rolled her eyes. Fine businessman,my ! “

Jae Hwa sii..I think its right time for Yonghwa to get married" said Shinhye's mother  “Even we think,right Jae Hwa" Mrs Jung replied excitedly “But we're looking for the right girl for him" 

"Well how about Shinhye..?" Shinhye's eyes bulged out.Me? Marry Yonghwa? She looked at Rachel with are-they-crazy-look.Mrs Park looked at Shinhye hiding her smile “this is her final year ..we can get them engaged" Shinhye literally fainted.Oh hello! You're talkin about me.Atleast show me the decency of asking

.Everybody silently observed Shinhye's reaction.They knew very well Shinhye and Yonghwa were like oil and water. They never get along though they secretly desired them to get married.“Really.." Mr Jung feigned excited.“So its final, from today Shinhye is our daughter-in-law" He turned to Rachel “What do you think Rachel ,you're her friend.They'll make a great pair isn't it" Why me? She saw Shinhye glaring at her,that look saying if you say anything you're dead “Ye..Yes uncle" And she wished the earth to open and swallow her instantly.“So should we decide the date of engagement..."

What? Are they serious.

Between her shock Shinhye found her voice “No.." Silence.Everyone stilled .." I'm sorry but I'm not marrying that Yonghwa.Even he's is the last man on the earth" Shinhye said cutting their Shinhye-Yonghwa marriage tyrant. Ofcourse she wanted to become their daughter-in-law but not Mrs Yonghwa.I'm not marrying that Yonghwa.Hell no never! Suddenly everyone burst into laughter.Mr Park patted her head lovingly “My kid we were just kidding.No body is going to force you"she finally took sigh of relief as if a heavy stone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter