6

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's a double update,so yeah please read the previous chapter :)

********

If not for the phone..perhaps they would've...

Shinhye looked at Yonghwa just the mere thought of them made Shinhye shudder.It's all because of him.Why did he kissed her.Anger boiled inside her as realisation dawned,so all this time her hunch were absolutely correct,he'd wanted to have his way with her.

.“How dare you bastard..I know you'd some ultimate goal you'd wanted to take advantage of me,you e!" Shinhye was practically spitting fire with her messy hair and ragged breathing.Yonghwa who was already frustrated and certainly angry at the circumstances they ended in got more angry fulled to the brim

.Control is not in his hand at the moment,his every pore every means was breathing out fire.And to add up the pile Shinhye is cherry on the top “Will you shut up!" His hard as sharp as glass shards voice roared in the office.His gaze ominous enough to send shiver down Shinhye's spin.Her voice caught in .Yonghwa took menacing steps toward her.

“Ultimate goal.." he gritted “advantage" “Well normally advantage we take when we tries forcefully to force ourselves.. and the receiving one doesn't enjoy it which you clearly did! I remember you were pushing at me for more.Apparently you are the equal partner to the crime you're accusing me for. To be exact you were enjoying it!"

Shinhye looked at him as if he'd grown two heads.“Don't spit nonsense!" " Me enjoying it.Oh puhlease, Cut me a slack!"

"You know I can prove it with a simple touch and you would be begging" Shinhye gulped "So don't try me!" Shinhye opened but Yonghwa gave her a forbiding look shutting her up.Yonghwa was so through with her,the heat had reached his brain and he was on the verge of exploding.The more he look at her the more angry he got.

“I had enough!" "If you're done my-soon-to-be-wife then help yourself to the exit"

Shinhye gritted her teeth “If I'm getting married to you I'll make your life hell Yonghwa." “ I'll have you each day walk through the thorns!" Yonghwa rolled his eyes “We will see,now get out!" “ Orelse I'll have your thrown out to where you've parked your broom!"

Shinhye fisted her palms “Bastard!" and giving him one last glance she stormed out.

Yonghwa threw himself on the chair tiredly.His body was shaking.He thought finally he'd lost his mind.What in the ty world was he thinking.

Why?why?why? Whenever she's near him either he's kissing her or only kiss-ing her.

“!" 

***

Four days later

 

“Shinhye get ready you're going for your wedding dress shopping.Yonghwa is coming to pick you up." Shinhye having no interest at all in the wedding tried to ignore her mother pretending to read magazine but when she heard Yonghwa's name her ear stood,perked, brows touched her forehead she took a double take asking angrily

“Who called him?" “I'm not going anywhere!"

Mrs Park ignored as if she hadn't heard her “Get ready in an hour" “I can't believe my Shinhye is all grown up and getting married" Mrs Park looked at Shinhye with a motherly gaze

“You will look like a princess in the white dress in your wedding" she said wipping the corner of her eyes.

Shinhye rolled her eyes “Mom stop it!" “What wedding are you talking about..its my funeral and I'm going to wear pitch black on that day!" She said frustrated.

Mrs Park widen her eyes “Shinhye!" She warned,hitting her on the arm.Shinhye stood up from the couch irritated and trudged up the stairs.Mrs Park stared at her back and shook her head.

Shinhye changed into a halter neck white and pink printed floral dress.She'd applied a light pink gloss and a minimum make up enhancing her features.Finally throwing a pair of wedges in desert sand,with wide straps crossing at the front that buckled at the ankle,she went downstairs.Yonghwa was already there talking to Mrs Park.She stood at the foot.She remembered the last time they met.All the previous meeting unrolled infron't of her.Unknowingly butterflies flutterd in her stomach.He was talking to her mother quiet politely which he never did with her ever!.With those calm demeanor in the absence of his hard heated expression,he appear to be a completely different person.She pressed her hand against her abdomen trying to control the churning inside her.Yonghwa while having conversation caught Shinhye staring at him.Shinhye quickly peeled her gaze off him and rolled her eyes.“Fake!" She knows the  worst of him the better.

 

ShinHye and YongHwa went out of the house,with a grim expression,dominated by tension in the air.They settled inside the car where YongHwa triggered the car into life before zooming out to their destination.All the way they drove in silence,sometime YongHwa getting calls from the office.Shinhye from her peripheral vision noticed he was still clad in his business atire.He was rubbing his temple with a frown. Must have came directly from the company.He looked tired and worn out.

Seems like the-old-grumpy Yonghwa forgot to take his vitamins.Shinhye bit her lips to control the fits of laughter trying to escape.

 

***

A woman in her late twenty probably the owner in a dark brown frill shirt and black pencil skirt together with a black stilettos, greeted them.She looked quiet sophisticated and smart.Shinhye looked at her with a frown.She was smilling too much to her pleasure.

“Hello Mr YongHwa!" Miss Juniel pulled out her hand in a handshake with a overly joyed voice which Yonghwa took with a slight nod without giving much of his expression.It didn't escaped Shinhye's eyes that this woman is totally smitted by Yonghwa,she'd slightly put pressure while grabbing Yonghwa's palm rubbing her thumb over it

.Seriously!

ShinHye squinted her eyes and observed YongHwa.Yonghwa was utterly irritated and felt like snatching his hand but kept himself calm out of chivalry.ShinHye felt little happy atleast this e is not enjoing

“You see you've came to the right place.You'll surely get here what you desire!" Miss Juniel continued.YongHwa gave  her a tight lip smile ignoring whatever she said.

Why woman's are so clingy at the same time unbearably irritating!

Miss Juniel was practically flaunting her assets,in her tight fitted shirt.Shinhye had the urge to pull her wig like hair and expose her to the entire world.What does she think of herself,she knows very well the double meaning talk she is giving.How dare she flirt with her fiance right infront of her eyes! Her eyes fall on her hand that are still holding his.How shameless!

.“But I'm not sure" Shinhye in pulling on her most y spiteful look specially for her.She lifted her chin looking around,observing the place.Then gave her-Miss Juniel a dissatisfied look “Seeing some of your collection I'm really re-a-lly sorry I've no high expectation"

“Oh Miss I'm sorry I haven't noticed you" Miss Juniel replied as if taunting her,half heartly leaving Yonghwa's hand offering it to Shinhye“ Welcome miss.."

“Park Shinhye soon to be Jung Shinhye" Shinhye gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter