7

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Wrote this chapter in one go since I don't wanna make you all wait any longer.

 

****************

ShinHye stood staring at her reflection.She was looking beautiful in her off shoulder white long flare dress with slight ruffless adoring her boat neck with a v cut going down her back.Her hair was tied in a bun letting some bangs fall down the side of her face.She was hoping for any miracle,may be her father would realise that giving her off to YongHwa is the greatest mistake he's doing,even though deep inside she knows nothing will change the fact that she's marrying YongHwa.Yes she's marrying that self centred arrogant jerk.She took a deep handful of air.She couldn't break down now.She'd done enough of crying.Under the gloomy ambiance of dark cloudy night ShinHye had tears running down instantaneously curled like a infant on her mother's lap.

Rachel came in a beautiful baby pink dress.She wrapped her hands around her friend

.“You look beautiful" “Look everything gonna be alright ShinHye" Rachel tried to comfort her.ShinHye kept quite.She knows quite well this is the end of her life.She's going to enter into a new door to another hell of life,new house,new relation.At the top of it YongHwa will be her husband.Way to ruin her altogether. These thoughts had ShinHye cold feet.

Yes she'd wanted to make new family but not so soon and definitely not with the man she's going to tie knot with! But since ShinHye is jumping into the fire she'll make sure to drag Yonghwa with her.She's on fire and he'll burn.She will ruin his life! ShinHye's mother came and instantly burst into tears seeing how beautiful her daughter look.After admiring and crying bucket of tears Mrs Park said its time to go.Butterflies began fluttering inside ShinHye's stomach.Oh god! How am I going to do it. Rachel and Mrs Park dragged her out.  

***

 

And just like those clinch dramas and movie every attention turned to the entrance,admist the streak of light floating ,ShinHye's slender figure bathed in all white walked in.Her sun kissed flawless skin glowed under the ray.The once noisy ambiance settled into silence and gasp of admiration and shock were heard.Sea of flashes and click murmered.She was breathtaking.Her white kitty heels with silver outline cluck softly on the marble with each graceful step she take.ShinHye lifted her eyes and took in the surrounding.Her nails digged into her palms as she saw the swarms of  paparazzi ready to attack her like a hungry wolf.She'd not forgotten the mayhem they've created and hence the marriage.

Great! They've came to celebrate the end of her life.

 

“Idiots!" Resisting the urge to kick them out she went one step when the light from the camera waved, momentarily blinding her.She clenched her teeth and glare in their direction.Earlier She'd wanted to kick them out "cross that" now she wanted to smash the little camera on their faces and twist their arms then rip it apart throwing it into the Antarctic ocean.There goes their professional arms.Hows that!

 

 Fortunately she was wearing veil over her eyes that go down her saving them from her murderous gaze,if look could kill.Unmindful the paparazzi kept shoving their camera in ShinHye's face.Unconsciously she squeezed her palm against her father who held her as softly as feather. "How did it turned out like this.Few weeks ago she was happy, as carefree as bird.Nothing in her life would have gone other way she imagined.Everything,she had at a drop of hat.Hell! She is Park ShinHye she get what she want.Not this marriage,she'd never wanted this.At this she was suppose to be enjoying another of many vacation especially with the love of her life and not pretend to be all shy, world's happiest bride

 

Looking ahead she saw the answer of her own question.YongHwa all tall,sophisticated clad in all black.Almost immediately her eyes burned with fire,hate for this man.Her slender fingers itched to strangle that man at the spot. Yes! Her soon to be husband.

 

                   *********

Yonghwa's jaw has started complaining it was really hard to smile all through out the day pretending to be happy and what not! But inside he is furious, burning in rage.Is this real! Fxxx!  He is DAMNED! He is freakin'getting married!.He shouted for the nth time in his mind.A nudge brought him back from his trance of thought.He turned to glare at ShiYoon.ShiYoon gave him a teasing smile as his eyes disappeared into crescent.He moved his chin in the air pointing toward Shinhye who was walking down the aisle with her father. Yonghwa suppressed the urge to lash out at him. Sometime he'd wanted to beat the pulp out of him.If only he could trade his position with him

.“She's looking beautiful.Look there bro her beauty will blow you away.I bet you can't hold yourself,hyung" ShiYoon whispered.Yonghwa's eye twitched in sheer anger but his expression doesn't gave off his feeling.

Hopefully if I'm to blown away let me blow far far way,may be knocked out unconscious somewhere in the dense forest of Africa!.Which is favourable choice than to marry that vixen.

He turned to glance at Shinhye who was glaring in return behind the veil and quickly took a double take.He's literally blown away.She's gorgeous.He blinked as blood rushed heating him up.He quickly calmed himself relaxing his wide orbs,he doesn't wanted to have any thoughts of how marvelous stunning she look.

!

He stood still for a second before approaching with a calm demure to take Shinhye's hand.Mr Park Shinhye's dad kissed Shinhye's hair with teary eyes before giving her to Yonghwa.Yonghwa cupped her hand in his,it was small but a perfect fit .He flashed a gentle reassuring smile at Mr Park.

 

****

Shinhye felt heavy in the pit of her stomach,as if a bad fortune is being cascaded on her while she is all chained up thrashing to free herself when the priest asked her to recite her vow.

"I Park Shinhye promise to love you, hold you and honor you,

I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you,

In health and sickness,

Through sorrow and success,

For all the days of my life.” 

 

 

“I Jung Yonghwa will love you, hold you and honor you,

I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you,

In health and sickness,

Through sorrow and success,

For all the days of my life.” 

(note: I read the vows somewhere in the google )

 

The priest turned to Shinhye 

“Do you Park Shinhye take Jung Yonghwa as your lawfully wedded husband." Cringed,Shinhye wanted to threw up this instance.Was this even necessary,is he mocking her.She forced out..a reluctant..“I do" 

Then the priest turned to Yonghwa

"Do you Jung Yonghwa take Park Shinhye as your lawfully wedded wife" Yonghwa's face was straight without betraying a single drop of emotion.Shinhye dared to look through her veil at Yonghwa.She dranked in his appearance which she hadn't done since she arrived,busy planning 101 ways to kill him.His face as hard as stone and onyx eyes free of any emotion,and she wondered what was going in his pea sized brain! Ha. His potruding cheekbones and lips moved in sync as he recited the vows.He was in a black armani suit hugging his broad shoulder perfectly with a white shirt underneath.Her eyes traced his physique and rested on his adamaple moving up and down,and then she let her gaze skim over his lips which said..“I do"

 

How Disgusting! She threw her sight over the numerous of people attending their wedding,she couldn't ignore the sudden racing of her heart and heat started in her.Then there she noticed ShiYoon with a wide smile adoring his face.She doesn't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter