4

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the late update!

please enjoy!

***********

 Next morning 

A sharp stentorian voice roared tearing the silence “MS.ROSE IN MY CABIN IN A HEART BEAT!" “Right away sir!"

Yonghwa lifted the newspaper and again his blood boiled, he crushed it under his palms and threw it on the floor.His eyes were bloodshot red,shaved jaw clenched highlighting his prominent cheek bones.He ran his finger through his perfectly done hair..messing it.He grabbed the crystal ball on the table and swing it right onto the wall ahead of him.His eyes fell on the abandoned crumbled newspaper

“Renowned Buisness man Yonghwa Jung Seen Being Cozy with Shinhye Park" below attached their picture.

 “Sir may I come in?" Ms Rose stood terrified in her spot seems like her boss is tenfold pissed and angry than he usually is.Yonghwa didn't say anything and started giving her order.

“Look at that newspaper"Ms Rose quickly grabbed the crushed newspaper without uttering a single word.She stretched unfolded the paper and her eyes widened “Find everything about It.Contact the owner.I want everyone-each one of those involved in writting that ty news fired up! The editor! The photographer! Everyone! "

He will not leave them off the hook easily. So what they're in a media buisness, he gives a damn!

He knows very well the amount,how much  scoope-of-his life needed to be served to those hungry wolves.And the scoope they'd taken out of his life is offlimit

.“And tell them If that doesn't happen I will slap a lawsuit so fast on their face that their head will spin.For intruding in my personal life,for serving on a plate and selling my intimate affairs,violating rights of a individual without their consent..and no law no money will be able to save his .Give him my warning."

No body could just mess up with him and could get away like air without tasting his wrath.

Ms Rose looked stricken Yonghwa's voice was so heavy hard at the edges,it would cut through your throat.Her knees almost gave up in fear

“Yes sir! I'll be up with the information and do as you said" She bowed and took her leave.Yonghwa let his body fall on the chair.

Damn! His reputation.Those bloody people not only did they tarnished his image but came up with their own theory of romance between him and Shinhye.

They were seen quite comfortable around each other,dancing intimately sharing some jokes and laughing together.Their gestured showed they'd been in a relationship for a long time.It is not wrong to say love is in the air.

His eyes burned those damn bloody people are downright stupid! blind! 

Love is in the air..What the hell!.

If this is what you call love then there is no love between Romeo and Juliet.Because Obviously he and Shinhye are in love with capital letter “L'.

Them-who can't stand each other presence. Them-who will never turned up to each other even if the world is on the verge of destroying. Them-Even if both are at the edge of dying and if any one of the two died first then the other one will dance to the fullest like maniac before embracing its death.

'

"Yeah!' He rolled his eyes.He thought how unlucky he is..first out of all the million of girl in the world he spent a freakin night with his enemy and to top it they ended in  a baseless scandal.

"But how?",his eyes squinted rummaging through his memory "!" he cursed he remembered being followed by some idiot when he and Shinhye was heading out of the room that morning.Resentment he felt toward Shinhye.It is all because of her.She's is a freakin omen in the history of human race,on the face of this planet. He's .sane enough he will never fall for a girl like her!

***

 

Shinhye was walking down the stairs freshly bathed.But her step slowed when she saw her father pacing here and there with a worried expression with her mother coaxing him to sit down.In between she heard her name being mentioned,frowning she stood at the foot of the stairs.

What's going on?,she thought.

Mrs Park pulled Mr Park to sit on the couch “I'll bring you water" saying as she turned her eyes widen,a troubled expression tainted her face

.“Shinhye!"A streak of concern crossed.Shinhye felt something.Something is wrong..she knows it in her.Mr Park lifted his eyes and stood quickly on its feet.Shinhye's eyes shifted to meet her father's angry one.

“That night during Jung's party where you've been Shinhye!" Shinhye's stomach knotted -now she's sure her instincts are correct.

She stuttered “I already told you daddy..I..was.." “What is your friend's name?" He immediately cut her off

.Shinhye's heart beat quickened,she saw her mother giving her a disapproving look

“By any chance that friend of your go by the name Jung Yonghwa!" Shinhye's eyes rounded..“Tell me?"

“How.."

“How...You should be asking how many.." Mr Park strode back to the couch and grabbed the newspaper

“Your picture are all over the world.The whole South Korea!" Shinhye snatched the paper from the floor before setting it infront her eyes.

“Renowned Buisness man Yonghwa Jung Seen Being Cozy with Shinhye Park"

Shinhye's hand trembled and the paper slipped out of her fingers.Totally stricken.Below attached their pictures.Some blurry while other clear enough to distinguish faces.Shinhye-Yonghwa dancing in the first picture followed by them kissing in the hall.And last picture of them strolling out of the same room.

“Daddy I can explain" shinhye said fervently approachinhg him

“There's nothing much explaining left to do Shinhye" “Shame on me, those people already knew my daughter's where about.You spent night with Yonghwa and how lucky of me,I and your mom are the last person to know this" Tears brimmed Shinhye's eyes

“I know it looks bad..but it's not like that" “I was drunk..I didn't know..That Yonghwa was trying to take advantage of me".

Her father pinned Shinhye with his gaze “I know you very well Shinhye..and those pictures are saying another story" “My family's personal life are being selled and digged outside" “Well done Shinhye...what is that you said -Ofcourse I'll make you proud daddy,this is how you thought of making us proud" “May be you thought it's every fathers dream to see his only drunk daughter getting intimate and get their pictures published in every newspaper,tabloid,internet!"

Shinhye's tears streaked down her cheeks “I promise daddy nothing happened between us..we will make it cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter