012

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Just to let you know that this whole chapter is writtem on my cell.So as you can see I cannot higlight the dialogues or anything.My fingers are practically dead.But I don't want to make you wait anymore.So yeah here you go :)

Enjoy! 

**************************

If he ever knew what heavens feels like he'd be sure it was nothing in comparison to his feeling right now. He pushed his finger deeper into her locks of black,molding his thick lips with hers.Groan.Both wondering where did it come from.He left her lips to draw kisses along her neck reaching behind her ear.He pulled her tighter if its anymore possible.His finger roughly quite desperately read her body trying to remember her curves.He kissed her madly stealing her breath away.ShinHye's knees almost gave up had YongHwa not held her strongly against his mascular frame. She craned her neck while his hair softly brushed against her soft skin.She could feel his warm dewy breath seeping through her skin or she thought so. Outside heavy cloud blanketed the sky and crisp,chilled dry air blew as if painting the inner storm of two souls.Her finger ran up his side.Another moan is heard.She clutched at his suit which soon joined the floor.Her tips tingled onto the thin white fabric and just rested on the hard pebble over his heart. She bit his chin sending YongHwa into cloud nine calling out her name sensually. He stared at her through half lidded eyes. Grabbing her waist he pushed their lower part together.

Oh God!

This is probably the first time she had experienced such passion ever.Live.Raw.Intense.

YongHwa couldn't wait any longer and pushed his tongue into her for a ravishing breath taking kiss.Heat has reached,embraced him.Li'll surprised by his sudden lounge she took few step back while he followed suite.They soon fell into a rhythm of agression.ShinHye caressed his scalp desperately urging him to go on.They stumbled one two three steps before her limb hit the bed.Their teeth clamped breaking the kiss as they fell onto the bed.ShinHye cracked open her eyes at the ceiling.Her heart beating wild against his.She stared at his tousled black hair 

 

 He is mine!

 

 You trapped him!

 

 

You've been knocked up.

 

Isn't it?

 

 

All the happening of the evening came rolling back.She stilled.

 

“What the--- " 

 

YongHwa supported his frame on one elbow from falling off the bed after ShinHye dealt him  a strong push.

 

Shocked. Confusion, irritation, uncertainty all in hues.Ends of his hair sticking in all direction.The lapel of his white shirt flapped in parallel to his shaky breath.Still high from the intense moment they lived.His eyes piercing through her.

 

 

The sheets ruffled in a wave.The sole witness to their passion.ShinHye sat up dragging herself far at the corner adjusting her sleeves.

 

The warm atmosphere flipped to crispy-cold.

 

What in the world just happened right now? One minute they were tangled in unending,soul scorching passion.So much that it seems to consume them both into oblivion.

While now they're acting like two stranger.

 

YongHwa's eyes held unending question while looking at her.

Instead ShinHye like always gave him another reason to get furious.

YongHwa a name that sends shiver down his competitor. A man of few words. Arrogant yes.And he always had the last word. Every time. Until this girl came crushing in his life.

UNPLANNED.

 

 

And that girl turned her back on him. YongHwa nearly leaped in to wring her neck. Anger has no limit. His jaw tightened and his orbs turned black and throat felt heavy. May be out of sheer anger or may be- just may be- rejection. The thought pushed him to drew long cold breath to curb the heat stinging at the back of his eyes.

 

 

ShinHye squeezed her eyes feeling his stare.Dewy sweat slowly inching towards the valley between her . She couldn't understand why? She couldn't bear his touch while thinking about that -of-Loren. Was her husband thinking about Loren while kissing her as well? The thought threw her temper one notch up and her heart tighten. She would not let herself be used as replacement.

 

Few moment passed by without anyone uttering a single soul. And then a loud sound of door hitting surprised ShinHye out of her trance of thought. Turning she saw a empty room,door swinging few time   before settling to rest. The night felt more colder than it is.

 

 

 

 

Morning came

. ShinHye woke up to a fetus position wearing the same red dress she'd worn at the party.The other side remained cold and empty.YongHwa had not came the previous night she noticed.Did he slept at Loren's? She gritted out. A bitter taste swirled  in .Shameless bastard! Desperate! Psycho.

She shuffled through the room in hurry knocking things in the way before entering the bathroom trying not be affected by her crazy thoughts. Like she had said the she cares! 

 

 

Afternoon

 

ShinHye folded the last piece of cloth and dropped it unceremoniously before zipping the bag.Now that she'd signed the divorce paper there's no point in staying here anymore.But why do her heart felt heavy?Like she is about to loose an important part.She had wanted this.No? Sighing she took a last look at the room.Should I give him a call? But on another hand.Why should I.He is probably with that Loren.He is-he is--Bastard.Arrogant.Pompous.To hell with him.Why should she spare him her any thought.

 

Finally she is free or she thought so.

 

 

 

YongHwa rubbed his temple. Longing for a long warm shower and the comfort of his bed. Todays day passed in a blink of an eye.He walked inside climbing up the stairs to his room. A urgent meeting with the japanese client had him fly all the way to Japan early morning. It was three hour ago had he landed in Korea.The Seoul traffic is doing no good to his headache.On top of that he has his wife to deal with. Just great! He exhaled.He is sure she will start by blaming him for taking advantage of her and in retaliation he shouting at her.And at last he just hope he will find himself wringing her neck and hiding her body.

 

 

What the hell! 

 

Its not unusual hearing him curse these days.

. Every time when YongHwa came to his room since getting married he'd always walked in to a tornado hit room. With clothes lying here and there. Wet towel on the bed. Shoes thrown.Cosmetics uncapped.

Unlike today where he strode into what seems like his room.Literally. So much that he had to take a double look.And a curse automatically flew out .No dresses scattered,or open cabinet.He took careful steps to save himself from tripping over any of her carelessly thrown footwear.Which surprisingly didn't made any appearances.Well that's good,slowly she is learning to live like a normal human being. He sat on the bed undoing his laces.

Normaly she----He looked up wide eye.Like something struck him he was already flitting toward the closet ripping it open. Its not normal.As far as he know she would've tumbled the house upside down.His eyes skimmed the half empty closet.

 

She left.

 

 

Toss and turn. This is what YongHwa kept on doing that night.The bed felt too big.If ShinHye had been here  undoubtedly she would've covered the entire bed leaving little room for him to sleep. Her constant kicking off blanket and her throwing limbs over  his body.He brushed a frustrated arm over his eyes. This vixen is rubbing off him.He has to do something.

 

 

 

Two week passed by.Neither YongHwa nor ShinHye exchange a word since then.

 

 

“How long are you going to hide it ShinHye?” Rachel reprimanded like the good friend she is for keeping her divorce from her parents knowlege.To them and the Jungs ShinHye is gone for a few days.

”I dunno Rach. As long as it prevent my father from erupting like volcano. I'll like to keep it undewrap” . A little ping of disappointment stung ShinHye.She'd done many mischiveous act, dragging her father to the edge.Which he'd either laughed off or shown a temporary temper. But the adoration or admiration of warmth had never left his eyes. It was her scandle with YongHwa had been the first time ever that Mr Jung was rigid in his anger and had not came around to pacify his little princess like he use to.And now with the divorce in the scene he will be more devastated for sure. Had he not forced her into this marraige they could have avoided the inevitable. She reasoned.

 

The two best friend had decided to keep one specific name out of their conversation.Alright.ShinHye had wanted to feel freedom in true sense.All the belonging reminder of her marraige had found its place inside a rectangular box which included her wedding ring and gown aswell. Neatly stacked under the shadow darkness of her bed. More like running away from the reality.

 

And Rachel tried ,really.Before she could comprehend the question that has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter