Busy Day

Caffeinated Love [Hiatus]
Busy Day

  "Now, please teach me something~" Yongguk laughed as he watched my cheeks redden some more.

  "I'm a disaster in the kitchen. That's why I'm at the cashier most of the time." I admitted, a little embarrassed, causing Yongguk to chuckle. I weakly glared at him, which made him raise his hands in a 'I-surrender' style, and we both laughed. I then strolled into the kitchen, Yongguk trailing closely behind.
 
  "But Anna here," I gestured to her at the mention of her name, "is fantastic at everything and anything on the menu so if you want to learn to make a drink, you should learn from her."
 
  I gave Anna a reassuring smile, signaling to her that she should introduce herself.
 
  "Mr Bang, nice to meet you. I'm Anna." She said quietly, looking up at him. "Nice to meet you too, Anna. Call me Yongguk." He smiled, a perfect smile that took my breath away. Anna offered him a tiny smile.
 
  The wind chimes on the door tingled as someone pushed open the door. I jolted out of my daydream, quickly rushing our of the kitchen to greet the person and get his order.
 
  Quickly I breezed back into the kitchen, catching sight of Anna teaching Yongguk how to operate the coffee machine.
 
  "Anna, one Americano, with cream." She nodded, and got to work.
 
  Watching Anna was one of one favorite things. She was very concentrated on what she was doing, a fond smile would tug on her lips as she prepared the drink. I always did admire her for her silent passion. I almost forgot about Yongguk until he peered over her shoulder to learn more about the preparation of an Americano.
 
  Jealousy bubbled up in me, but I pushed the gnawing feeling away. 'Don't get distracted, you're at work.' I told myself, before excusing myself from the kitchen with the Americano in hand.
 
  'Looks like today would be a busy day...' I thought to myself, looking at the customers streaming in.


 
A tall boy approached the counter with an easy smile. He had on a white blazer with blue sleeves, and underneath it a white and red striped tie. Long, navy blue pants clung to his never ending legs. In his hand, he clutched a skateboard. He was the epitome of a popular kid - handsome and tall.
 
"Hi, I would like a caramel frappachino please." I nodded, taking note of his order.
 
"And five slices of cheesecake~" The boy beside him sung, an angelic voice did he have. My eyes widened at his order.
 
"Daehyun Hyung, you're paying for that." The tall blonde said to his shorter friend.
 
"Choi Junhong!" He gasped melodramatically. "How could you not buy your favourite hyung c- HEY I SAW THAT EYE ROLL YOU DID THERE."
 
"Forgive my friend over here, he's just kidding." Junhong the Giraffe smiled down at me. "No I'm not kidding." Daehyun pouted.
 
Junhong fixed him with a stare and I could see Daehyun fidgeting.
 
"That'd be $6, Junhong," I smiled up at him. His cheeks turned a light pink. As he fumbled around his bag for cash, Daehyun silently heaved a sigh of relief and looked me in the eye thankfully.
 
"H-here," He offered his money with outstretched hands. I thanked him, before I proceeded to tell him to wait for his drink.
 
Daehyun stepped up to the counter and placed his order of five slices of cheesecake, and paid for it.
 
With two other orders besides Junhong's and Daehyun's, I darted to the kitchen.

A/N : I was in a good mood and decided to update earlier than usual (I update weekly on Saturday.) I have a longer, more interesting chapter planned for you guys and will upload it this Saturday! Hope you guys enjoyed a little Zelo love in this chapter XD He's just so adorable, y'know?