How About Tea?

Caffeinated Love [Hiatus]
 How About Tea?
A/N : I'm sorry it's so short D: I promise the next one's going to be longer.
 
  "Here you are, a caramel macchiato and an iced double shot espresso." I placed the drinks in front of him before smiling. "Actually, the caramel macchiato... I bought it for you. Take it as an apology for spilling the drink last week."
 
  My assumption of him having a girlfriend dissipated into thin air. My frantic heart banged against my ribcage, seeking escape. I felt blood rise to my cheeks. "You shouldn't have," I started to protest, but he shook his head, saying that it was only fair to do so. Reluctantly I accepted his gift, thanking him bashfully.
 
  "In return, can I have your name?" He asked shyly, a smile tugging at his lips. "I'm Christy. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr Yongguk." I stretched out my hand to meet his in a handshake - his warm fingers wrapped around my hand.
 
  "Just Yongguk will do..." He pouted a little, releasing his hold on my hand. "Okay, uhmm, Yongguk." He brought his drink to his lips, taking a sip. "Christy?" He said, putting the drink down. "Mmm?" I replied, looking into his tinted lens.
 
  "Is it okay if I talk to you a little while more?" He asked with a sheepish smile. "Uhmm.. Sure. I'll tell Anna I'll have my break now. Have a seat somewhere and I'll join you soon." I hesitated for a while, then relented.
 
  It is not everyday that a handsome guy invites you to tea.
 
  "Anna, is it okay if I take my break now?" I popped my head into the kitchen to look at her. At least she would know that I was asking sincerely.
 
  "The things I do for you..." She muttered under her breath, glaring at me, before shooing me away with her hand.
 
  "Have fun." She murmured, smiling as she watched me slip away.
 
  I slipped out of the kitchen and smiled. Anna was just too cute at times. Looking for Yongguk, I noticed he had taken a seat at the farthest end of the cafe. He looked good, of course. His eyes were distant, looking outside the window. He slowly brought his coffee to his lips, savouring it slowly. I briefly wondered what his job was. Perhaps a model?  
 
  I had never really noticed before, but when he lifted the cup to his lips I realized how long and elegant his fingers looked. They were so slim, so... Wondrous. As if they were meant for great things.
 
  He saw me looking and smiled, beckoning me with his hand. I blushed, making my way towards him.