We're cool, right?

Friends with Benefits, More or Less

Dinner went by smoothly. No accidents, no awkward moments.

 

Once we're done with cleaning up, we went to the living room to watch the TV. This had always been our activity for Friday night when I'm too lazy to go out or he's too tired with school and work. But it's kinda rare for me to cuddle up to him, so when I scooted closer to him and let his arm wrap over my shoulder I could feel he gasped and tensed a bit. He looked down to me and when I tilted my head to meet his eyes, I smiled before placing a kiss on his lips. It took him a moment to reciprocate, but then he returned the kiss and I felt him relaxed. I broke the kiss and flashed him a smile before returning my attention back to the TV.

 

We stayed like that for some time, watching one show after another. I mindlessly played with his fingers and sometimes he would rub my arms when he felt me shivered. I knew he wanted to ask me what's with the sudden affection, but he never really brought it up.

 

Not that I was prepared to answer, anyway.

 

I needed that. I needed the closeness between us. I needed to feel his warmth engulfing me. I needed him to wash away all traces of Kris that's left on my body. I needed his presence to replace the feels of Kris that still lingered on my skin.

 

Kris.

 

I felt all the guilt filling my chest. What the hell was I thinking? No matter how much I tried to justify the situation, with one being emotionally frustrated and the other ually frustrated, that didn't make it okay for us to do that. I got more tensed and got so lost in thought until I heard a voice.

 

"Suho, are you okay? Something wrong?" Chen asked me, looking fully at my face. I didn't realize that I've been gripping his hand a bit too tightly now.

 

I moved higher on his body to let his hand rest around my waist.

 

"Nothing, babe. I just miss this." I laid my hand on his thigh. This time he tensed.

 

"I miss you. Sorry I've been busy lately. Should've spent more time with you." He took my hand and intertwined our fingers. "I'm really sorry."

 

Before I knew it, he had already kissed me. I could feel something stirring in my stomach, and that feeling intensified as our kiss deepened . His right hand roaming around my chest, going down my torso and resting so close to my crotch, while his left hand was kept at the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him every time he felt me breaking away.

 

"I'm sorry I've kept you waiting." My heart stopped. What is he…

 

"I'm ready."

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

Turns out the things he brought that night were actually condoms and lube. Damn! He was prepared. But that's a good thing, right? I can finally say that I'm his, and he's mine.

 

I walked into my class and headed towards my seat. I saw Luhan already in his place and he beamed when he saw me. I noticed his curly hair. Going back to natural, huh?

 

I put my bag next to my chair and turned towards him. "Finally, you decide to go natural this time. Have you made peace with your hair?"

 

His hair was slightly shorter now that he had his curls back.

 

"You know you look like little Lambo from Reborn!, right?" I touched his hair slightly. It bounced. Interesting.

 

"Yup. I know. Sehun said he'd like to see how I look like with my curls. So, here it is!" He exclaimed. I smiled.

 

Chen had never asked me anything like that, and neither did I to him. We took each other as who we really are. Or maybe he's just too lenient with me and I'm just too stubborn to actually change.

 

"Hey, something's up with you. What's with the glow?" Luhan nudged me with his elbow. A grin plastered on his face. .

 

"Nothing. What are you talking about?" I hoped the heat in my face was from the sun shining through the windows.

 

"Yeah right. You've never looked this happy. Someone finally got laid, huh?"

 

I wished I could just smack him right in his face but all I could do was blush. Seeing my reaction made Luhan burst out laughing, attracting some attention from our classmates.

 

"Damn it, Luhan! Shut up. I don't need the whole school to know that."

 

"Okay, okay. My bad. Congrats, man. I've figured something was up since you didn't pick up my call. Don't even have the courtesy to call me back." He tried to sound hurt.

 

"I was busy. When did you call?" I ignored the way his eyes sparkled at my comment on how I was busy.

 

"Please don't tell me you stayed in bed the whole weekend doing that." I choked on my own saliva. Hand it to Luhan to be so blunt yet so accurate.

 

"No, we didn't." Lie. "I was just spending time cleaning and stuff." More lies.

 

"Uhuh. Right. Anyways, I called you yesterday to hang out. Kris asked where you were. You know Kai dumped him right. Well, he should've seen that coming." I could feel my heart beat faster at the mention of that name.

 

Kris.

 

I quickly got up and pulled my handphone out of my pocket. Luhan was shocked by my sudden action and yelled out after me. I ignored him and went straight to the bathroom. I entered the first stall and locked it. I took my phone and quickly typed a text.

 

From: Suho

To: Kris

 

Hey, you got time?

 

Sent. I waited for a few seconds before a reply came in.

 

From: Kris

To: Suho

 

Yeah. Class cancelled. You okay?

 

Of course not, idiot.

 

From: Suho

To: Kris

 

Yeah. The hell did we do last week? We're so close to being busted, idiot.

 

I waited for a while for his reply to come. Then my phone vibrated.

 

From: Kris

To: Suho

 

I'm sorry. That was totally unintentional. I just missed Kai, y'know.

 

Well, if it wasn't for my mouth spouting nonsense, he wouldn't do that. I now realized I was being the jerk, getting emotional over it. He just missed Kai. That's normal.

 

From: Suho

To: Kris

 

Hey, I should b the 1 who's sorry. Shouldn't have questioned ur skills. U're the boss.

 

I chuckled at my own reply. Hope that'll lift his mood.

 

From: Kris

To: Suho

 

Haha. Now u knew. So, we're cool, right?

 

We're cool?

 

Yeah. We're cool.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: I don't know how to write , so I'll just leave that to your imagination. I'm sure you could imagine something hotter than what I have in mind, right? >///<

Please comment if you feel this story is too boring or if I'd been beating around the bush too much.

And thank you dear readers and subscribers! ^_^V