Thank you!

Friends with Benefits, More or Less

Hello guys!        (^_^)/

 

I know a majority of you voted for this story to be continued, but as I mentioned before it'd be a very long story if I continue this.

 

Furthermore, when I looked at how the last chapter ended, I felt like it would be a good place for me to stop this story. I could just leave you guys to it and you can create your own continuation.

 

I initially planned for this story to have a maximum of 3 chapters, but somehow I managed to write 12 chapters. And this is only halfway through my original planned story! I guess I just wanted to share my story with you guys since I have nowhere else to tell it. That's why I started this.

 

I have mentioned before that this is based on a true story, and I intended to keep the ending that way. However, it's not gonna be a happy ending. So some of you might be upset if this sweet story turns ugly with lots of drama after this.


Therefore, I've decided to leave this story as it is. Chapter 12 should be my last update.

 

I've had fun writing this and I really appreciate you reading, commenting and subscribing to this story. I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. This has been the story of my life and I'm glad I could share it with you guys.

 

Thank you ^_^

 

 

 

 

EDIT: There are three continuations to this story, Thank You Kris and I'm Sorry Suho and My Angel. Please visit them and enjoy reading!