It is for my brother

Life is Beautiful with YOU

the pink lines are spoken by jaejoong and blue lines are spoken by yunho 


Everyone was shocked after listening to mrs.Jung’s suggestion for Jaejoong and Yunho’s marriage.

“Emonim what are you talking about?” Yunho had tried his best not to shout at his mother.

“Ah… I m sorry I shouldn’t have shocked you all with my proposal but I think it’s the best for both the families don’t you all think the same. I know it’s a sudden proposal but you don’t have to answer right away I give you a day’s time we can talk about this again tomorrow.” Mrs jung explained herself and was leaving the kim residence .

“But I can give you the answer right away Mrs jung and it’s a no.” Jaejoong said in angry tone.

“Oh no honey don’t make a quick decision think over it till tomorrow ok? Heechul come on lets leave.” Mrs.Jung said while taking her leave first with Heechul.

Yunho on the other hand didn’t know what to do or rather what to say in such a situation.


At a nearby restaurant

Yoochun , Yunho and Junsu were at a restaurant trying to have their lunch. Yoochun had called Junsu and asked him to come to the restaurant. Junsu came to know about everything from Yoochun that happened at the kim’s residence when he reached the restaurant. Junsu could see that his best friend was not in the mood of eating anything.

“You have to eat something Yunho, you won’t get any solution if you just stop eating.” Junsu tried to explain it to his friend.

“How can eomoni say something like that. That too in front of so many people.” Yunho said trying to control his voice.

“What if you try to get to know Jaejoong-shi, there is no harm if we give your umma’s idea a chance” Junsu put forth his idea. He always wanted Yunho to find someone that will love and cherish Yunho for a lifetime and if the opportunity  is coming on its own it wasn’t a bad idea to look forward.

“Are YOU OUT OF YOUR Mind” Yunho tried but he couldn’t not shout at junsu’s comment.

“What’s wrong in just knowing each other and don’t forget you promised me that you ll meet anyone I choose for you” Yunho looked at Yoochun asking for help in his argument with junsu. Yoochun just shrugged his shoulders as he knows he can never win over is wife.

“Atleast think about heechul Yunho, didn’t you hear what hankyung said” Yoochun tried to convince his friend in an other way.

Yunho thought for a while and sighed. “Ok fine I ll fix a meeting with him.”

“Yay that’s like a good boy”  Junsu cheered happily.


Jung Residence

“Umma I heard from heechul what happened at the kim’s. Have you thought over it umma.” Siwon asked his mother.

“Why would you think I won't think over it. I won’t make a statement if I don’t want it to happen”
“But umma those kims are no match for us. How can you agree with heechul’s stubbornness .”

“You don’t understand siwon, do you?” Siwon gave a confused look to his mother.

“Siwon-ah you are right that they are no match for us but just think of it this way if we married yunho off to someone of our status won’t we have to share the profits with her as well”

“So what makes you think this Jaejoong guy won’t ask his share.” Siwon asked

“I have just met the guy twice but I can say he is not after money and I can keep that guy under my thumb.As far as heechul is concerned  I know he ll come back in a month its just a new toy for him. Don’t you worry about him.”

“Do you know you are one evil person umma.”

“Ofcourse I know that now go and open that new wine bottle and lets enjoy it.”

Both Siwon and Mrs jung enjoyed their evening having wine.


Kim’s Residence

Jaejoong had refused to talk about anything which is related to Jung Yunho but his mother and sister won’t let it pass. He was sitting in between his mother and sister and was listening to their non stop chattering.

“Jaejoong-ah why did you say no to mrs jung. You know such proposals don’t come everyday and we have been trying to find good proposals for you but you reject all of them.”

“And oppa Yunho shi is so handsome you should definitely marry him”

“Jaejoong you are not still waiting for him, are you?” Jaejoong gasped and turned his head to his mother.
“Umma how could you say something like that. Here I am trying to forget him and every other day  you talk about him just because I refuse a marriage proposal. He is not an important person in my life anymore.” Jaejoong made his point clear and went to his room.

On the other hand jaejoong’s  appa started an argument with his wife for upsetting jaejoong.

Jaejoong was sitting on his bed trying not to cry thinking of that selfish man.Suddenly his phone was vibrating indicating an incoming cal, he looked at the caller’s name but it was an unknown number. With hesitation he answered the call.

“Yeboseyo” 
“Am I speaking to kim jaejoong”
“Yes who is this”
“Jung yunho”

Jaejoong was shocked to hear that name

“How did you get my number?”

“Lets just say its not difficult for me to get anyone’s number”
“Rich pigs” Jaejoong mumbled

“I’m sorry what was that?”

“Ah..nothing I was asking why are you calling me”
“I wanted to talk to you about the proposal my mother suggested”
“I had given my answer in the morning I don’t think we need to talk about it”
“Its difficult for me as well but I think we should talk about this keeping our brothers in mind”
“What do you mean?”
“Heechul is everything for me and if me getting married to you gives him his happiness then I m ready to marry you. I think hankyung is also special to you. So just for the sake of our donsengs can we atleast meet and talk about it”
Jaejoong was silent for few seconds. He knew that yunho was right on the part of their brothers and if by him marrying with yunho makes hankyung happy with heechul then he was also ready to give this proposal a chance.

“are you still there”
“Ah…sorry…I think you are right. I am ready to meet you. How about tomorrow?”

“Ok. Will lunch time be ok?”
“umm sure”
“Ok then I ll message you the place and time.”
“Arraso”

After a few minutes jaejoong received a text from yunho. Both of them slept with a heavy heart that night thinking about the future.


REALLY SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE AND THAT TOO A SHORT UPDATE

I LL TRY TO UPDATE FAST BUT I HAVE PRESENTATIONS AND MY TERMS LINED UP

BUT I DO HOPE YOU ALL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOVE TO THIS STORY

THANK YOU :)