Daily lives

Life is Beautiful with YOU

 

Kim residence

 

Its early morning and jaejoong is busy in the kitchen to make breakfast for his family. Today its a special day for the kim family as their second son Hankyung is coming back from Canada after completing his business management course. Jaejoong has just finished preparing breakfast for the family and he is off to wake up his donseang Seohyun.

"hyunie-ah wake up its already 8am" jaejoong tried waking up his sister by slight shaking her.

"let me sleep, i m having a wonderful dream" mumbled seohyun.

Jaejoong sighed and he exactly knew his sister's dream to be the top model of korea. 

"hyunie-ah if you don't wake up now you ll be late for your audition" jaejoong tried waking her up again and in a minute he coud hear the shower.

Jaejoong smiled and went out of the room after preparing seohyun's clothes for the day.

"jaejoong ah" jaejoong heard someone calling him and he very well knew who it was.

"yes appa" jaejoong smiled to his father.

"did u have your tea" his father asked

"haven't had time" jaejoong said.

"come have it with me. i have made one for you aswell. stop overworking yourself jaejoong. you should think about yourself as well." his father told him while sipping his tea

"i m not overworking myself  appa....i just love doing things for them." jaejong said smiling.

After eating breakfast the family got to their own business. Jaejoong's mom and seohyun left for her audition. Jaejoong left for his class.


Jung Mansion

 

 

"Yah siwon that is my plate' changmin yelled at siwon for taking his breakfast dish from him.

"oh mianhe but it 'was' your plate but now its mine. Ask butler choi to get another for you" teased siwon

changmin was sulking when yunho came looking handsome wearing his black suite 

"whats with all the yelling changmin?"yunho asked as he sat on his chair

"He is just crying as he is not been fed yet" siwon commented and received a glare from changmin

yunho shook his head at the childishness of his brothers.

"when is heechul's flight arriving? who is receiving him from the airport? make sure he doesnt have to wait long at the airport or he ll take the whole airport down with his yelling" yunho said while eating his breakfast.

"Umma is going to the airport. you should stop worrying yourself for him now. he is not your little baby anymore." siwon said.

"ahh- i m so jealous..hyung do you remember you have 2 more donseangs as well."changmin pouted.

"stop pouting changmin you know i ove you two as well." said yunho lovingly.

"anyways hyung about today's meeting i can handle it" said siwon

"ani its ok i ll take care of it....you look after the settings for the party for heechul's return arraso" said yunho while wearing his coat. He missed the change of expression of siwon's face.

'Just wait hyung...i ll make sure that those projects and this company is under my name...it will be soon' smirked siwon while thinking to himself.


how is it...???please do comment

picture credits: to the rightful owners