Arrival

Life is Beautiful with YOU

 

"OPPA!!!" jaejoong startled a bit due to the loud voice.

Jaejoong was accompyning his sister for her audition after his class was over. As soon as he arrived there seohyun didn't even greet him properly but was rather angry with him.

"What is it hyunie? Why are you yelling?" asked jaejoong.

"Where is my green bracelet and stop calling me hyunie i m not a baby anymore" seohyun said angrily  while finding something in her bag which jaejoong had prepared for her.

"I have kept everything you told me in your bag....relax it will be in your bag only...give it to me let me find it" said jaejoong while taking the bag from seohyun.

He had kept the bracelet in the back pocket as he didn't want it to get destroyed with otheer things in the bag. Jaejoong handed the bracelet to her with a smile but he was ignored as seohyun just snatched the bracelet from him and left as it was nearing her turn.

Jaejoong wished her luck even though she behaved rude with him. Jaejoong waited there for a few minutes then he received a call and a smile crept on his face seeing the caller's name.

"Hankyung-ah!! have you arrived? wait there at the airport i ll come to pick you up." jaejoong said while leaving the audition hall.

"No need hyung i already got a cab for home. See you at home then. Byee." hankyung answered.

"Arraso i ll meet you at home then"

"Jaejoong-ah" jaejoong heard his mother calling him and he rushed inside only to find seohyun crying.

"Aigoo hyunie-ah what happened?"

"she didn't get selected today as well" informed his mother.

"its ok hyunie-ah you can always try again....anyways i hv good news for you" seohyung looked at him with her teary eyes. jaejoong wiped the tears and said " your favourite hankyung oppa is here...lets go home and meet him..hmmm??"

seohyun noded happily and they left to go home to meet hankyung have a lovely dinner with the family.


Heechul was excited as he was finally back to seoul and most importantly back to his beloved yunho hyung. Heechul arrived jung mansion and the first thing he asked was where was his yunho hyung. He left for jung inc. as he came to know his brothers had a meeting there.

Upon arriving at Jung Inc the staff respectfully greeted him as they all knew that they should not mess up with heechul or they will have to face the jung yunho.

Heechul straight away went to yunho's office and entered his room without even knocking. Yunho was talking to his client when he saw heechul standing at the doorway smiling widely. Yunho right away hugged heechul tightly. They both had missed each other as they were not able to see each other in a year.After they both let go of each other yunho asked his client to reschedule the meeting as heechul asked him to spend the rest of the dy with him.

"How have you been?" asked yunho

"am all good....don't you think i have become more y." heechul said sheepishly

yunho chuckled a bit. "No i think you are cute and beautiful" heechul pouted and yunho coudn't help but smile at heechul's cuteness.

Yunho had called siwon and changmin as well and the siblings went out for dinner to heechul's favourite place on his demand. They all knew they could not say no to heechul.


Jaejoong arrived home with his mother and sister. 

"HYUNG!!! i missed you so much..." Hankyung said while hugging jaejoong tightly.

"i missed you too" jaejoong said hugging his brother back while he had tears in his eyes.

"you don't miss me oppa" seohyun sulked.

"ofcourse i miss you too"

"really then where is my souvenir"

"Let him give you your present after we have dinner" jaejoong butted in

"hyung its delicious...i think i should give you seohyun's present for making my favourite dishes" hankyung said with food in his mouth

"ani...thats my gift" seohyun immediately yelled

"komawo hankyung but i don't want anything i m happy that you liked it" jaejoong said in a happy voice.

the kims family had a lovely family dinner that night


this chapter is just to introduce the other characters

yunjae will meet in next chapter

but it wont be a happy meeting

what do you think about the story

is it too slow??? please comment :)

picture credits to the rightful owner