Shocked

Life is Beautiful with YOU

KIM RESIDENCE

Jaejoong could only sigh after he hung up. ‘how can people like this person exist in this world’ he thought to himself. He was thinking to himself when he heard the front door closed. Seohyun just walked in and was pulled by Jaejoong into his room.

“oppa what is wrong with you” Seohyun was clearly irritated.

“Yah..whose car did you exactly bump? That person is really arrogant”

“How do you know that person is arrogant? I just met the guy and he is really sweet and handsome too. It turns out that the guy who threatened me was his secretary and he got a nice shouting from his boss. His boss didn’t even take the money even though I asked him to. Can you believe that oppa?”

Jaejoong was just staring at her blankly.

“I think I fell in love with him oppa…Is it possible oppa?” Seohyun turned around and could see that Jaejoong was spacing out.

“If you solved the problem than who called here earlier” Jaejoong asked in confusion.

“How am I supposed to know who called and what are you talking have you been listening to me”

“Someone just called sometime back and threatened me to ruin our lives if we didn’t payback. I thought its that same person whose car you bumped. If its not him then who was it and why was he threatening us and..”

“Oppa I don’t get what you are saying. Tell me clearly”
“What you don’t get…I clearly said that a man called sometime ago what didn’t you get in that”
“the fact that he threatened you….why would someone do that”
“Exactly……I thought it’s the person you mentioned earlier so I was also rude towards him”
“What did he say to you that you were rude to him….that’s something new”

“Yah I ‘m serious here…he called asking for mr.Kim and started yelling me so I lost it”

“But oppa there are 3 Mr.kims living in this house did you ask him who was he calling for?”
They both got startled when someone knocked at the door

“Hyung are you there?” hankyung asked

“neh come in”
“Oh seohyuna you are also here”
“Yeah she needed to talk to me something.” Jaejoong answered.

“What did you need to ask? Did you get into trouble again?” Hankyung questioned her

“I didn’t do anything…anyways I have to go out now…bye oppa-dul”
“What did she do hyung?”
“Nothing hankyung-ah….anyways its good you are here…I need to talk to you”
“uhh…I know what you want to talk about…I am sorry for avoiding the topic as well”
“Its ok we can talk about it now….lets sit” Jaejoong said while walking towards the bed.

Hankyung laid his head on jaejoong’s lap. Jaejoong could only shake his head at the cute act of his brother.

“Ehh….don’t act cute with me. Now tell me what’s going on with you”

Hankyung took a deep breath and started telling everything to jaejoong.

“His name is Heechul….I met him in college in korea and then we both decided to go to Canada together for further studies. He was in fashion department while I was in business department. I don’t know when I fell for him. I really loved him but as time passed I felt we are really different. He belongs to one of the renowned family and I on the other hand have a lot to achieve. So I started avoiding him. So to get back at me he used seohyun as a bait and I lost my temper and slapped him. I know I am wrong but he shouldn’t have involved my family to get back at me.”

Hankyung explained everything to jaejoong. Jaejoong sat there silently and listened to his brother’s story patiently.

“Did you try to talk to him after all this” Jaejoong asked. Hankyung shook his head no.

“You should atleast talk to him. You said you love him and then you start avoiding him. Hankyung-ah love is not calculated with social status. I’m sure he is aware of all the differences between you two but that didn’t stop him from loving you or trying to get you back. His way of doing it was wrong but he did it for his love. Try talking to him. Clear everything with him. Don’t let this affect you or him in any way which is harmful.” Jaejoong  advised his brother.

“Arraso hyung …”

*ring*

Before hankyung could continue talking he was interrupted by a phone call.

“Yeboseyo”

“Yes speaking…may I know whose this.”
“BWOH!!”

Jaejoong looked with shocked expressions towards his brother.

“I ll be there now.”
“What’s wrong hankyun-ah”
“Hee….Heechul….he..he” Hankyung couldn’t control his tears which scared jaejoong

“Shh…tell me clearly what’s wrong” Jaejoong tried to console him.

“Hyung heechul…he..he tried to….to commit suicide” Hankyung said while trying to control his cries.

“Lets go to the hospital he ll be alright. You know which hospital he is admitted to.”Jaejoong asked.

They both left for seoul hospital.


SEOUL HOSPITAL


“Yoochun-ah I can’t say no to emonim but I know this family is not good for heechul” Yunho said that with a sad expression.

“Well I just contacted that hankyung guy and he is on his way here. Don’t worry we ll solve this out”
“WHAT….why would you call him here. He is not allowed to go near heechul.”
“Your mom is talking about their marriage and you don’t want him to meet heechul. You can’t stop them from meeting . Let them solve their issues.”
“OK but if tries to hurt my heechul again he will be dead.”

Their talk was interrupted when two male approached them.

“Excuse-me I m here to see Mr. Jung heechul. I m his friend Hankyung”

As soon as he heard the name yunho could not control his anger and pushed hankyung to the wall and forced his hand to his throat.

“Who do you think you are to hurt heechul in such a way”
Hankyung was having difficulty in breathing. Jaejoong saw his brother struggling to breath and he rushed to save his brother.
“Yah leave my brother. Stop hurting him” Jaejoong tried to push yunho but he couldn’t as yunho was stronger than him. It was yoochun who pulled yunho away from hankyung. Hankyung coughed and jaejoong just held him.
“He is in the room. Go talk to him and don’t you dare try anything fishy” Yoochun said while dragging yunho away from them.
“Leave me yoochun-ah I need to teach him a lesson” But yoochun just ignored him dragged him out of there.

Jaejoong could see the man’s concern towards heechul and he could say that he was really close to heechul.

“Hyung I ll go in…Do you want to come in”

“Umm no I ll wait here go talk to him”
Hankyung noded and went inside the room. He could see heechul staring into nothing particular. He could see the hurt in heechul’s eyes.

“Heechul-ah”

Heechul saw hankyung walking towards him with his eyes widened .

“Hankyung-ah you came. I knew you would come for me. I know you love me” Heechul said with a smile.

“Why did you do this?” Hankyung said as he carefully holds heechul’s injured hand.

“I thought you left me. I can’t live without you so I decided to end my life”
“Heechul-ah I love you but you need to understand we cannot be together. Firstly our social status differs and secondly I have a lot of responsibilities on my shoulder.

“So what if we belong to different social class, that should not affect our love. My mother also agrees with me marrying you so don’t worry I love you hankyung please don’t leave me,please don’t walk away from me. You are my everything.” Heechul said with tears pouring out of his eyes.

“But heechul-ah that’s not how it works. Marrying you won’t help me solve any problems. You should forget about me, about us. You should live your life happily.” Hankyung said while wiping heechul’s tears.

Heechul shook his head vigorously and couldn’t help but cry louder.

Jaejoong could hear the cries outside and it broke his heart to hear someone cry so miserably. Without thinking he went inside the room only to find heechul crying hysterically.

“Aigoo hankyung-ah did you make him cry. You are really bad” Jaejoong said while trying to hug heechul but was pushed away.

“Who are you? Why are you here?Are you here to take my hannie away from me? Well he is taken so stay away ” Heechul angrily said.

Hankyung tried to stop heechul from saying such harsh words but was stopped by jaejoong.

“I’m not trying to take your “hannie” away from you. I’m his hyung and I know what’s going on between you two. I promise you that hankyung will not leave you but you need to understand that marriage is not a joke, elders need to sit down and talk about your future. Why don’t I invite your parents to my place for lunch tomorrow and we talk about your marriage” Jaejoong was trying to explain heechul when yunho barged into the room with yoochun following him behind. Yunho saw heechul’s tear stained face which made him more furious.

“Yah I told you don’t dare to hurt him” Yunho yelled towards hankyung.

“Hyung stop yelling…its not hankyung’s fault” heechul said with his weak voice.

Yunho sighed and walked towards heechul. He hugged him tightly, that’s when he realised that there was someone unfamiliar in the room as well.

“Who are you?”

“Oh I’m hankyung’s brother kim jaejoong”

“Hyung he promised me that hankyung will only marry me.” Heechul said with happiness in his eyes.

“umm heechul I ll talk to jaejoong-shi about this matter while you take some rest ok?”

“Can hannie stay with me please”

Yunho had no choice but to say yes.

In the private lobby of the hospital Jaejoong , Yunho , Yoochun and Heechul’s mom were having a discussion.

“I apologise on my brother’s behalf to you ma’m” Jaejoong said to mrs.jung

“Forget that how much money do you guys need” Mrs jung said in an irritated tone

“Ex…Excuse-me”
“I know your brother is involved with heechul only because of money”
“No ma’m they love each other…he doesn’t want his money…he just wants to wait till he is stable in his career . We are not as rich as you but we are not that downgraded to use such a cheap trick for money” jaejoong bowed and was leaving the room

“Wait…tell your parents we ll come to your place to talk about heechul and hankyung’s marriage.”
“but he has just returned from canada and doesn’t even have a stable job”
“We ll just talk about the maariage not like we ll marry them tomorrow….you understand right”

Jaejoong noded.

“Good give your address to yunho and we ll be at your place by 10am tomorrow” mrs jung  left the room.

Jaejoong looked towards yunho, somehow his face was familiar to him. He decided to clear his doubt.

“Umm have we  met before” jaejoong asked

Yunho scoffed at him “you wish”

“I am sorry but I m sure we have met before”

Yunho tried to remember and his eyes grew bigger as he stared towards jaejoong

“You are that guy from that road crossing incident” Yunho said while pointing towards jaejoong

“Because of you I was late for my meeting”
“And because of you I was late for my class”
“Ok ok both of you were late lets forget about the incident” Yoochun stopped them before it turned into an ugly fight

“By the way I ‘m park yoochun, Yunho’s best friend” Yoochun introduced himself to jaejoong

Jaejoong noded and handed his address to yunho.

On their way back home hankyung was thinking how to tell their parents about tomorrow’s meeting.On the other hand jaejoong was thinking about yunho. He was confused as to how can some one change in 1 second furious to others and a lovable hyung to his brother. He actually wanted to forget the bad side of yunho after he saw his love towards heechul. He would do the same for his brother.


KIM RESIDENCE


After Jaejoong and hankyung explained everything to their parents they accepted hankyung’s love.

The jung family had arrived half n hour ago and they were all talking about the future.

Yunho didn’t take part in the talking as he was against this wedding but for heechul he had agreed. Mrs jung was talking to Mr an Mrs kim. While heechul and hankyung were just sitting besides each other. Heechul could not hide his blush which made jaejoong smile. He knew heechul was the right person for hankyung. Yoochun had also tagged along just to keep yunho’s anger in control.

“So we could get them engaged by next week and marriage can wait for a month” Mrs jung concluded.

Everybody agreed but Hankyung frowned and said

“I don’t want this marriage.”
Everyone was shocked with his statement.

“I mean I love heechul but I want to wait till my hyung gets married.”

“Hankyung-ah” Jaejoong tried to protest but hankyung continued talking

“What will people say when they ll know that I m getting married before hyung. He ll have to listen to taunts from people. I just want my hyung to settle down first then I can peacefully think about my life”

“Hankyung-ah no need to think about me please this is your life” Jaejoong said

“well then if that’s the case I can get someone for your brother” mrs jung paused for a second before taking the name

“Yunho will marry your hyung”
 

 

“BWOH” everyone present in the room shouted.



HERE'S AN UPDATE

WHAT DO YOU THINK? LAME? SLOW? FAST?

KEEP ON COMMENTING 

AND THANKS FOR WAITING

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING :)