Abnormal couple

Life is Beautiful with YOU

Thank you for waiting

A/N here's an update. its short but its explained why in the end.


The sleek black car drove through the night. The lit up city of Seoul was full of life, but the atmosphere within the vehicle was anything but lively, at least for half its passengers.

Yunho was driving, this time not paying attention to the two lovebirds in the backseat. His mind was preoccupied by the earlier phonecall by someone who he hasn't spoken to in years.

Jaejoong occassionaly kept glancing at Yunho but discreetly. he didn't want any more drama for the night. He was just happy that Heechul and Hankyung could get to spend some time together. The couple had noticed that Yunho was not paying them attention, especially since Heechul gave him a earful about leaving his date for a football match. They took advantage of Yunho's preoccupation to cuddle and whisper sweet nothings to each other in the back seat. Jaejoong, however warned to do anything 'Rated' though. It would be too embarassing.

None of them realized that they had reached Jaejoong's apartment building until Yunho abruptly pulled over.

"I almost overshot it!" he muttered to himself.

"Let's go Hannie!" heechul was shoving Hankyung out of the car.

"w-wait! where are you two going?" Yunho called after them.

"Hannie wants to give me something, right Hannie?" Hankyung dumbly nodded and got dragged away by Heechul to the nearby park.

Yunho was about to go after them but was held back by a hand on his arm. He traced the length of the arm slowly and met a pair of deep doe-eyes.

"Let them go, they deserve some alone time." Jaejoong advised, "besides, Heechul will get angry if you keep interfering."

"Yeah, God knows I'm in enough trouble already. I'm almost scared to go home with her now." Yunho joked. They chuckled a bit till they fell into an awkward silence.

"So-" "they-" they both spoke at the same time.

"you first." Yunho said.

"You know, they tricked us right? So we could spend some time together. I don't think my brother has anything to give Heechul that he doesn't already have."

"Yeah, I get Heechul everything." Yunho replied without thinking.

"gee, thanks!" Jaejoong deadpanned. "Good to know your opinion about your brother. I like Heechul by the way, it's his brother that really gets under my skin." His voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Hey! Siwon is a great guy! What did he do for you to dislike him?"

"I was talking about you."

"oh- hey wait! What?"

"A gesture is more than enough to the wise." Jaejoong smirked a bit as he said the proverb.

"Ha. ha. very funny. And why are those two taking so much time." Yunho said as he got down from the car to look for Heechul. Jaejoong quickly followed him to stop him.

"Yunho-shi please wait. Don't ruin it for them." Jaejoong held Yunho by his arms to stop him. Yunho immediately turned behind only to find Jaejoong very close to him. Jaejoong quickly let go off Yunho's arms and looked in the opposite direction.

A little bit further from them in the park were the love birds, Heechul and Hankyung. Hankyung was standing taking the support of a tree while Heechul leaned on to him. Hankyung could sense that Heechul was nervous about something. 

"Are you fine Heechul?" Hankyung asked him, but Heechul just smiled and shook his head. He placed his head on Hankyung's shoulder and inhaled his scent. 

"I know you Heechul. Tell me what is bothering you?"

"Hannie promise me you won't leave me after I tell you something."

"I promise."

Heechul hesitated a little before taking in a deep breath. "Hannie I am pregnant." heechul immediately closed his eyes after the shocking confession. He didn't want to look at Hankyung's expression. He didn't want to admit it, but he was scared.

"Are you sure?" Heechul nodded at the question, still not knowing what else to say.

"Thankyou, Heechul. You have made me so happy. I love you" Hankyung leaned in for a kiss and kissed Heechl lovingly. Heechul felt like a heavy weight was lifted from his heart. He thought that Hankyung would leave him not wanting the responsibility of a child.

They parted their lips to breath. They stared at each other and smiled. Hankyung caressed Heechul's cheeks with his palm.

"We should tell our family soon. They all will be happy."

"No no Hannie. We can't tell anyone about the pregnancy yet. My hyung will kill you for this." Hankyung thought about it for a while and they agreed to tell the whole family after they come back from the honeymoon.

Meanwhile Yunho was getting impatient every minute and Jaejoong was getting bored by just standing there. 

"You know they would be spying on us, whether we are talking or not." Jaejoong tried to start a conversation.

"I don't understand why the hell they want us to be alone. What are we suppose to talk? Yoochun and Junsu also pester me continuously. 'You have to talk to Jaejoong' " Yunho mimicked Junsu's style of talking. Jaejoong chuckled at Yunho's dolphin like voice. 

"That's true though. Even my mother says that I should talk to you. Ask you questions, answer your questions. I just feel this all is kinda strange. Don't you think its strange?" 

"I know, right."  

Yunho and Jaejoong both nodded and smiled. Silence. They looked at each other once, twice and thrice. But none of them could talk. They didn't know what to talk about.

"Aish this two. Hannie we should do something to get them close. hmm?" Heechul asked as he looked at the 'awkward' couple. He was expecting an answer from Hankyung. 

"Hannie...Hannie" When he didn't get any answer he turned around and found Hankyung still standing taking the support of the tree, smiling like an idiot.

"Hannie what are smiling for?"

"Heechul am going to be a father. I am so happy." Heechul rolled his eyes.

"Hankyung please don't talk about it. What if someone hears you? We can't let anyone know about this till we are legally married." Hankyung nodded and got his attention back to Jaejoong and Yunho. He saw them talking and thought that may be his hyung can find his happiness.

 

"I don't blame our friends and family though." Yunho raised his eyebrows at Jaejoong.

"Normally engaged couples talk and try to get to know each other. Look at us we hardly have anything to talk about." Jaejoong explained.

Yunho nodded and smiled a little. "You are right. We have no common topic to talk about. But even though we are going to be a married couple soon. Two people who are totally different."

"May be we can be an abnormal couple."

Yunho laughed and appreciated Jaejoong's optimistic personality. Heechul and Hankyung came after a few minutes. Heechul was avoiding Yunho's questionable gaze and quickly sat in the car. Hankyung and Jaejoong also said their goodbyes and went inside the building.


I have not forgotten this fic.

I ll complete it as soon as possible

but i hope you bear it with me

i would only be able to update short chapters. it will also help me to update fast.

do tell me if you are ok with the short chapters.

comment yes or no.

also give your views on the chapter :D

Thankyou for waiting so long